Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

These British forces (Mech and Arm) are unfortunately no match for your force of

Perhaps we could get to an agreement as to arrange some kind of seize fire so you can focus more on the Greek problem you seem to be facing, otherwise that 1 force of you in the South of France would probably have been 2 or 3  :alien:

Hey, dont send more of him my way....I have plenty of him to deal with as it is!

Don't worry, these SS divisions in Nimes don't go anywhere :cheers:

If you need some meat for your bombers feel free :cannon:

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well DC, I wish you would get on with your plan!

No, the SS Panzers will not be going anywhere soon Rommel, and they have some new friends for you to play with. You are right though, that were it not for Galvorn and this silly "Carthage must be destroyed" nonsense, you would be facing considerably greater forces, ground and air.

No, the SS Panzers will not be going anywhere soon Rommel, and they have some new friends for you to play with. You are right though, that were it not for Galvorn and this silly "Carthage must be destroyed" nonsense, you would be facing considerably greater forces, ground and air.

"Carthage must be destroyed" just sounded so much better than "Amsterdam must be flooded"......

Galvorn

Greece75

"Carthage must be destroyed" just sounded so much better than "Amsterdam must be flooded"......

Galvorn

Greece75

Oh-heh!

Thats so funnie!

:robot:

i cannot stop the laughing. It make hard to tpye.

It so "sublime" too.

One has to recogniz the real English, for some of thier humour.

I haves to gose.

I'm cants stops the giggles...

:blink:

Au Plaisir,

Fleur-de-Lis

:robot:

Galvorn

Greece75

Besides, neither Amsterdam nor the dykes existed during the life of Cato the Censor, so it would of been a remarkable quote to attribute to him.

• 1 month later...

Galvorn

Greece75

Besides, neither Amsterdam nor the dykes existed during the life of Cato the Censor, so it would of been a remarkable quote to attribute to him.

OMA SB ...i know the target number for industry, rail yards, etc. but what is the number for dykes?

Galvorn

Greece75

OMA SB ...i know the target number for industry, rail yards, etc. but what is the number for dykes?

HMM :D , I think it 3.52, but don't quote me :P:jawdrop: