SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Wo wo wo Wo WO HOLD ON A MO!!!!!

In the great words of some Italian Slave.... IM SPARTACUS

Whos this bloke claiming to be me, and why does everyone want to eat me, kill me, cook me, chop me up and generally be unkind to me :ninja:

Im but a simple sponge in charge of a Great Nation of Germans.

And what good will an RNA do, it will only provide and name and address and an email and thats what you get hear. Unless its hidden :ninja:

Anyway im gonna go and cry now.... All this anger is very upsetting. Anyway i have already asked all my neighbours about becoming allies. Dont be fooled by this imposter.

AND DONT MENTION THE FISH....

The clock makers will die soon enough

Galvorn — Not a problem, shy one.

From your first statement on the board I'll go out on a limb and deduce that you must be working with Germany or know Germany. How else could you have known of the SpongePants disinformation? You did of course warn about disinformation just prior to Austinian post.

That of course still leaves quite a few possible nations seeing many European nations are still rather shy.

Good call on that one oh mighty emporer of rome. HHHMMMM????? We have two claiming to be Germany, The worning you mention and Lowlands offering friendship to Germany :ninja:. Might we have a four way team thing happening here :woohoo:. I wonder :ninja:

How else could you have known of the SpongePants disinformation? 

Another possibility is that I know SpongeBob....OR

I AM GENERAL SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

But how can this be if I am not Germany?

This does not compute...I always lie, I am lying.....

smoke out the ears, hair on fire, transistors and tubes frying (also showing my age...)

Dear Brother Spongy!

I will offer you an alliance! I hope this will fill your day with joy and fun. :ninja:

I am sorry brother and sisters I just got the message that sponges are special safed race ...... we may not eat them. I have to cancle my spongy dinner and will think for a new menu.

May peace be with you!

Brother Marcus

I forgot to say thankyou for the geographic short course! Nevertheless next time please use east and west in stead of left and right. Otherwise my generals :ninja: will take the wrong way and invade Bolivia instead of Norway. :woohoo:

How else could you have known of the SpongePants disinformation? 

Another possibility is that I know SpongeBob....OR

I AM GENERAL SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

But how can this be if I am not Germany?

This does not compute...I always lie, I am lying.....

smoke out the ears, hair on fire, transistors and tubes frying (also showing my age...)

"I, Mudd", Star Trek (The Orginal) 1969

There are players over 40 years old on this board but judging by the babbling I am hearing from and about SBSP they are few.

Would more grownups please take control of this thread?

SPGraves - Yep, some of us are over 40, some are even rapidly appoarching 50....Just don't tell anyone....Please!! :ninja:

Brother Marcus — Are you really sure SpongePants is playing Germany? If so, how? Enquiring minds would like to know. Let us know more about the menu change, my stomach is growling.

Thanks Steve

Finally another, if not a full adult, at least a fellow oldtimer....

dealing with these youngsters makes me tired....had to look up what a spongebob was....

Got my 7yr old a sponge bob pillow last christmas and he loves it :ninja:. Pounds on it all the time :ninja:

Dear Brother Steve (I had to corret that they are posting to fast) :ninja:

you only have a look to the official messages :wub: . To understand what is really going on you have to write personal messages :woohoo: . Maybe we are just planing the invasion of iceland :ninja: .

Brother Marcus