Rolling Thunder Forums

Galactic Directory

hobknob

Mssr Crow

On est apres chercher pour les autres races sages. C'est Les Bon Temps de la Reconnaissance qui vient. Quand nous-autres nous recontrons, on va faire une grand fete!

Fethra du Boo

Admiral Crow: "Lieutenant, if you are done with that Gremloid Cloning Facility can you come over here and provide translation?"

LT: "Yes Sir. Sir it appears to be a variation of French"

Admiral Crow: "Yes. we can see that. It is some weird variation though. Get that Gremloid translator in here ASAP"

All of a sudden a 4' tall Gremloid wanders in carrying a soup pot!.

Chef Locklyn: "Yes Sir!"

Admiral Crow: "Chef. Translate this. It is from one of your brethen."

Much muttering and wondering occurs and the Acacian versions of French..

AHA: "Nous sommes a la rechere des autres empires. Nous esperons que les bons temps continurons et que la recherche et exploration seront interessant. Qhand nous recontrons les autres dans ce jeux nous allons nous amuser."

Admiral Crow: "is he asking if he can join you in the soup pot????"

Chef Locklyn: " We think so. The Boo seem to be volunteering to replace Gremloids and Grimloids in the soup pot"

Admiral Crow: "We will have to consider this...." :blink:

:ranting:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senor Laserwolf!

We take great umbrage at your comments that you would consume Gremloids if burnt. We, as the interstellar experts on Boo and Gremloid cuisine, would like to inform you that burnt Boo let out a pungent smell reminiscent of the Louisiana bayous on an August day, and that Gremloids when burnt are tasteless.

We prefer Boo ala Fricasse and Gremloids in a solid winter stew or in a Smorgasbord.

My error, I meant:

Si bouilli ou Boo et Grimloid brûlés grands sacrifices de chaque marque.

Personally we do not subscribe to consuming either one, they exist only to sacrifice upon the altars of turn summoning. Although I will grant you that given how quickly the Boo "poof" when ignited, boiling would put less work upon our sacrifice gathering crew.

Le GSL vous a donné un coup de pied dehors pour manger Grimloids?

I will be updating the list shortly with a bunch of new systems so if you are feeling inclined to add to the list please post it here or email me the systems so I can update the list. As always the list will be at the start of the thread and is available in excel format to any who want it.

:alien:

Here are some systems that I have found:

Osel

Kvasha

Martial

Evelot

Huneric

I know it's not much but the truth is I have been concentrating on my economy. Not much in the way of exploration. Also, I have been very slow with technology and just got Mk II Jump Survey Sensors 3 turns ago. I was one of the foolish ones who spent all my points on my race.