Rolling Thunder Forums

Gen Con

Steve_Kort

• 4 weeks later...

Last year we got together on Saturday from 7pm-???. I left at 1:30am while the others headed some where. Now some met up before that. Brad "Eternus" Lund has not responded on when he will be free or what times he will be there. I just know I have a Saturday night event that will make it around then for me. But I will try to meet up when the rest of you can. :thumbsup::)

Last year we got together on Saturday from 7pm-???.  I left at 1:30am while the others headed some where.  Now some met up before that.  Brad "Eternus" Lund has not responded on when he will be free or what times he will be there.  I just know I have a Saturday night event that will make it around then for me.  But I will try to meet up when the rest of you can.  :thumbsup:  :)

Hey guys!

Sorry for lack of response lately. RL has been insnae on the schedule lately lemme tell ya.

I'll be there :thumbsup:

Landing Wednesday. Friday night is tough...afternoon on Saturday is wide open...and I'll certainly free after 8 or 9:00 on saturday (possible Cthulu game starts at 5 :/ ) I'd choose SN madness over a Cthulu game (I think I can find another) so just let me know what works best for you guys. I can reschedule no problem.

My cell phone is the same. I'll PM each of you with it.

Any others coming? I know for certain that Ed and Pete cannot make it this year :cheers:

I'm on the road starting tomorrow morning LOL but am checking email and reporting GenCon stuff on the Wizards of the Coast D&D website (little blog gig)

Brad

<----- Oops...that's my other self.  :alien:

I'll be at Gen Con too.  I'll try and stop by if I'm not fighting a war, building a railroad or settling in Catan  :pirate2:

Oh Poker, did I mention Poker...  :alien:

Poker?

Sweet :woohoo: What night? I'll be doing Thursday night Poker.

My GF and I will also be playing Settlers of Catan at various times.

She'll be playing Thursday at 2 and Friday at 5. I'll also be playing Catan on Friday at 5.

Managed True Dungeon tickets (both adventures), Diplomacy events (Friday and Saturday morning) and two or three RPGs...I think even a Kingmaker game lol.