Rolling Thunder Forums

Update on Lumeria

CLEernest

Let's us hope that all who seek it find what they desire and deserve in the realms of the Quincunx Federation :)

Lord High Seneschal to Ur-Lord Tedric - (Having told the Chief Existentialist that his receipe obviously needs refining...)

Egad! Someone else who knows what a Quincunx is!

We just find it interesting that Lumeria only chose to reveal "their" connection to AKO after the Scanners had already posted on the same subject. How does that prove anything?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur-Lord,

I have wrapped my head in foil to prevent you from controling my thoughts, so I feel that I can safely talk with you.

I must inform you that John Lennon has betrayed your intentions and your industrial base. Your spread sheet codes have been corrupted by John Lennon (who was under special orders to assisinate Jim Morrison (who is in double secret hiding)). Lennon feels that if he can destroy your empire, it will force Elvis to lead him to Jim.

You must exercise extreme caution in all dealings with professional singers, their lyrics are designed to counter your mind control and turn your species into drooling zombies!

(On a side note, I noticed the same concerns regarding Lumeria as well, but I just CAN'T RESIST the urge to sneak in stir the pot one more time)

But everything about Tedric being CAOCAO is TRUE.

Lord Uriel

Cynical???? Me??? No!! I am a most trusting soul. It just caught me as odd and I felt the need to comment on it. Of course the person claiming to be Lumeria is the person who is running that empire, and of course they have been running that empire for several years and only now decided to join in the galactic conversation! Of course everything he has said is true, how could anyone doubt it after all The Scanners have vouched for him :D so how could there be ant doubt :laugh:

T'Lariss you're not cynical are you?

Cynical???? Me??? No!! I am a most trusting soul. It just caught me as odd and I felt the need to comment on it. Of course the person claiming to be Lumeria is the person who is running that empire, and of course they have been running that empire for several years and only now decided to join in the galactic conversation! Of course everything he has said is true, how could anyone doubt it after all The Scanners have vouched for him biggrin.gif so how could there be ant doubt laugh.gif

But isnt that the beauty of PBEM. You never meet your opponent face to face and so you never really know if they are who they say they are(at least until they attack you :laugh: ).

I believe that Ur-Lord Tedric is bucking for membership in WHAPO. 

I have undeniable evidence that the so-called "Tedric" is actually an alien race bent on complete control of the galaxy through evil manipulation of sentient life form's brain waves.  :laugh:

Recent dispatches from several ultra-top-secret empires indicate that Tedric is possibley none other than CACAO THE WICKED/NICE GUY/ who knows!  Joined in an unholy alliance with Elvis (in his secret hideout) to abolish all forms of sentient self rule. :D

Recent discoveries made in abandoned Cathedral's clearly demonstrate that it was the ancestors of Tedric and his demonic race that brought about the downfall of the T'Ckon (long may they be praised)!

Do not trust the propaganda of Tedric!  He spreads his poison so that we may be easier to destroy!

Lord Uriel

Sentient life on this board ?

My Uncle Harold used to say that no one was truly sentient except for me and him and he wasn't sure about me. Now just pretend I'm your Uncle Harold (mine is dead now) and you've got a grip on board sentience.

But, then I'm just a looker.

(making sure the foil is firmly in place)

Board Members Beware! From the tone of his post, Looker is clearly under the control of someone other than himself! Perhaps he is not even the real "Looker!" Maybe this is just another face of Ur-Lord, bent on control of the galaxy.

Ok, ok, ok, before the lynch mob forms, I'm quite certain some of you are very annoyed with my recent posts (which were meant only to entertain), so I'll stop.

However, if you are one of those annoyed members .... be careful, John Lennon is searching for you ....

Lord Uriel

(Head wrapped firmly in foil)

(making sure the foil is firmly in place)

Board Members Beware!  From the tone of his post, Looker is clearly under the control of someone other than himself!  Perhaps he is not even the real "Looker!"  Maybe this is just another face of Ur-Lord, bent on control of the galaxy.

Ok, ok, ok, before the lynch mob forms, I'm quite certain some of you are very annoyed with my recent posts (which were meant only to entertain), so I'll stop.

However, if you are one of those annoyed members .... be careful, John Lennon is searching for you ....

Lord Uriel

(Head wrapped firmly in foil)

Well, we don't know about 'annoyed', but we can pass on the fact that it has been an uncomfortable time here in the Star League....

Ur-Lord Tedric has been stamping about in his carpet slippers and muttering such things as...

"Infamy, infamy - they've all got it in for me..." - ah, the ides of April.... :laugh:

After the Conclave's staunch support and a peaceful approach to the galaxy at large, the comparison to to 'CaoCao' caused Teddy to be launched towards the furthest corner...

A mild sedative in the form of a large brandy and life is now quieter around here....

Chief Counsellor to Ur-Lord Tedric

Cynical????  Me???  No!!  I am a most trusting soul.  It just caught me as odd and I felt the need to comment on it.    Of course the person claiming to be Lumeria is the person who is running that empire, and of course they have been running that empire for several years and only now decided to join in the galactic conversation!  Of course everything he has said is true, how could anyone doubt it after all The Scanners have vouched for him  :D  so how could there be ant doubt :laugh:

T'Lariss you're not cynical are you?

Perhaps they've only just managed to research Mk I Universal Translator?

• 1 year later...

You were never in much danger of going anywhere.

Well played. You and the rest of the PA are quite effective warriors. I was impressed by how closely you work together. I enjoyed our war, even if I lost. Watch your back though. I have other positions out there that arn't nessrcaily out of reach and after such a defeat i have revenge on my mind. I look forward to the day that our fleets may again met on the battlefield.

As to my Shrike brothers and sisters, "I shall return!"