Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75

SPGraves

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh Greece, why so silent? It is just now getting interesting, no time to stop talking. Poland, what is keeping you? Have a nice reception all ready for you, and you are leaving me hanging!

It is certainly getting to an interesting point, but nothing specific that I can place on the board right now...so I remain quiet. Hopefully things will playout and make the times even more interesting for my nemisis....

Oh yes, and

Death to Carthage!

Galvorn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
am I the only one still having fun in this game?

My dear old Greece seems to have been taking it on the chin for quite some time from those Algerian panzers of yours....my Brit tanks leave something to be desired. And all those Ruskie beasts moving to my north....could be 'yikes' for us both!

And I so wanted to be on the Riviera for Cannes...or was that Cannae? :beer:

Galvorn

My dear old Greece seems to have been taking it on the chin for quite some time from those Algerian panzers of yours....my Brit tanks leave something to be desired. And all those Ruskie beasts moving to my north....could be 'yikes' for us both!

Galvorn

I told you it was going to hurt, this "carthage must fall" stuff. Cheer up though, I should all be over soon. And yes, I see those T-34s. Life would be a lot harder for you if all my panzers were free to gobble up Greek possesions.

Galvorn

Don't worry Galvorn. My forces have finally made it to the front and all are aimed at Algeria. We shall soon see if he has some goodies left in the bag for me as promised.

I'm having a blast up north. I took over Northern Russia last fall, and it's been fun. A little lonely up here, though.... Iceland, come back! You were making things a lot more interesting! :beer:

Kevin

• 2 months later...

The bad guys have officially reached their high water mark in the west, and I will begin to push you back now. Greece, where did you go? I had a beautiful reception all ready for you in Geneva, and you don't show up. No call, now note, I am crushed.

Poland, enjoy those French women while you can, because there will be none in the desert of Algeria when you arrive at the POW camps.