Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75

SPGraves

Firsts; all the spies from Scandanavia, countries...

Follwed by declaration of war of, Norway and Finland. The peons of Sweden,

no doubts, of which, I can now clearly see...

Then, more spies, from the dishonorable Baltic States, with his attempts at breaking our pact...

Next, and finally; Swedsish decides to make token effort of support, towards this

unwarranted aggression.

:blink:

Before your reputations gets suffered more, I'm thinks, that the four of yous, have better get more assistance...

.... it is not fair  :blink: but efficient and extremly dark....... B)

Maybe, you wills "see the light", from the fires that burn in xLieksa?

I'm hopes, that there are pretty women in this city, for my personal entourage. Else Im going to burns it to the ground...

;)

En avant - mes braves!

The soldiers of Northern (Mother) Russia Lands, have no fear.

Against such odds, our motto is...

Coeur valliant rien impossible!

Au Plasir,

Fleur-de-Lis

:(

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my russian friend!

I like the way you play this game. But I am affraid you are not allowed to continue this way. :blink:

Oh I forgot: I am sorry that I have not attacked after the declaration of war. :( I had to clean some beaches form danish jedis....... B)

The Monk

.... I just read some copies of your emails. The one you send to some of your alliance members. My danish friends, if these plans are real (I think theye are too stupid) then there will be nothing else then sunken ships of denmark, germany and poland.

Anyway stop talking and come to sunny sweden.

The Monk...... still on the beach and shortly in one of your cities.

What are you whittering on about now, your full of lies, misdirection and half truths, you never say what you mean and try to confuse the world with your feeble jedi mind tricks.

I have said all along you would be the aggressor and i have been proven right and i have always said i would retaliate to any of your aggressive actions.

Your forces and those of your Henchmen are nothing but an annoyance.

That marine division you have in Odense, where is it going to go after you take the city, what sort of cost will you incure to keep it. Do yourself a favour and get back on those ships of yours, head home while you still have one.

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Hears a battle report for you from the nation of Samoa (Yep thats me, Spongebobs New Country)

I have developed Nuclear Weapons and the city of Stockholm is about to be Nuked ;):blink::blink::angry::(B):thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
Dishonorable, moi? Just because my diplomats don't have a lot of experience with recalling non-agression pacts? You're overreacting, my friend :oops:.

I'm think not.

You the one who ask me for alliance, and I say okay.

I put in orders and wait.

I'm not like wasting orders, as I was alone and needed very much to see what situation all arounds me was going to be.

I'm ask you every turn, why I'm not see an alliance in my report.

You tell me three times that you going to do.

I stop believing after the second. I also see that I could have used my time better, with somebody who better with truth. Even the_dark_monk was honorable in saying "I don't see any further need for contact between us, for the rest of this game". Something like that, I understand, and respect.

I'm haves no problems with vaguery in diplomacy, or deception, etc. But to specifically tell me something, so that I waste orders and contact other people to benefit you - in that way - I'm call that dishonarable.

Any ways. So it end up, I waste some orders, and time with dealing with you.

But, I'm grand garcon, and I learned how you interacts, in these type of games.

Au Plasir

Fleur-deLis

Hello my russian friend!

And hellow to the person who organiz the 4 on 1 on me.

:oops:

I like the way you play this game. But I am affraid you are not allowed to continue this way.  :oops:

I'm a thank you.

:wacko:

And to add to your pleasures, you going to like even more the next few turns. You see; I'm haves problems lateley, and wasn't ables to put in time for this game too much. I processesses late and blind several times. Then my computer got brocken, and I could not process for a month, even.

:wacko:

Buts, I thinks that I have things going akoy now, hopefully.

On my perspective, of the last few turns, I must say that I was not very impressed from your (all 4 of yous) efforts. Finland IX SS Panzer corps, trying to play with my infantrie, in the forests and cities. I'm very much enjoy those battle reports!

I must say, that the Finnish people sure know how to riot. There is mayhems in all the streets, people starving in three cities, and partisans all over the place. I'm likes that. For if they got back to Finnish control, there will be much rebuilding to do. I'm not feeding them, cause I'm short of food myself. So my own populations comes first, you see. I'm almost finsihed demolishing all the factories too. I'm not like the way the cities are planned. The partisans (level 10) are doing good work on destroying the rail roads too. I'm not bother building security, because who wants the police, when were's all having such a fun party?

Talking about having fun; where are the great air battles, we were having in June?

I'med like to counts how many airplanes I shots downs, during that time, but I'm have to hire a mathamatician.

Norway is the one who have the good life (while Finlands suffers so deeply). He's having an easy time up in the xMurmansk area. If I had known, I would have put a few divisions up there, for him to play with too. But I thought that I was going to get swarmed on three fronts, and had located my reserves in the south.

I'm looking forward, to see what my next turn results, are going to be like, very much. I'm have feelings, that my country name, is going to be in the world news, again ...

Oh I forgot: I am sorry that I have not attacked after the declaration of war. :oops:  I had to clean some beaches form danish jedis....... :wacko:

I'm hears about that. I'm afraids, that thats may proves to be mistake. You picking on the little guys, gives me time to prepares my defences properly.

(Hang on Daneland, I'm going to starts a counteroffensive soon.)

Au Plasir,

Fleur-de-Lis

Game 75

Northern (Mother) Russia Lands

Sounds good to me my Finish friend, we may not be allied but you fight like a Jedi and have honour like the Confederacy.

Your valiant struggle against the agressors has not gone un-noticed and you will be rewarded in the future.

Suddenly Sweden is looking a lot smaller than Denmark :oops:

• 1 month later...

Oh! Ma foire!

:thumbsup:

Who else is mining the Baltic Seas?

:drunk:

No get me wrong. I'm no minds. In fact I likes it very muches.

Swedsish ships are not very mine proof (I also can say that they'se not very bombs proof too - and soons - to be tested on how torpedo proof they'se are to be too! )

:ninja:

Just that I'm mining too. And no use in me mining the same places as someone else is. And I dont wants to particularlies, sweeps any away eithers, by accidents.

:D

So, whever doing that, Danelands? Lowlands? Germanys? Polands? Send me e-mail, and tell me where you do, and I do in other places.

Togethers we all make the mine fields, very large, in the seas.

:cheers:

Au Plaisir,

Fleur-de-Lis

:cheers:

• 1 month later...

Ahhh...

What is that I hears tonight, as I gazes to the east, from my balcony, on top of mon chateau, in St. Petersburgh...?

:huh:

Oh. Nothing to worries us, about.

:beer:

C'est au moment où les nuits tournent à l'atmosphère sibérienne et quand les braséros s'allument sur les chantiers que les jeunes caillera des banlieues ne semblent plus mettre le feu nulle part...

Now I know...

I'm's feel the cold artic chill, settlings upon us all.

It nice up here, in the Northern (Mother) Rissia Lands.

:drunk:

Au Plaisir,

Fleur-de-Lis

:P

• 3 weeks later...