• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AKO @ May 12 2005, 09:02 AM)

Iron, what do you need iron for??

Ha, ha, drunk.gif

almost everything!

cheers.gif

Except those things you need crystals for. :drunk:

I tell you what fellas ---- I'll trade you Iron for Lumber straight up anyday :cheers:

I'm finding worlds with Lumber yields to be verrrry rare.

Heavy Machinery: the only use I see for this, as stated earlier, is for neutral bait.

I tell you what fellas ---- I'll trade you Iron for Lumber straight up anyday tongue.gif

Heavy Machinery: the only use I see for this, as stated earlier, is for neutral bait.

Thats true. I guess that is why we have RR.

I would be glad to do some trading BTW, if I just had someone to trade with. :drunk:

Thats true. I guess that is why we have RR.

I would be glad to do some trading BTW, if I just had someone to trade with. :drunk:

Ali, as we both started this game not that soon after one another, we may be neighbors, but as there's a big difference in your empire # to mine that may not be. Not that there is any relationship between empire number and where in the galaxy you start.

Are most of you four digit? Any five out there? Are the elder empires three?

Curious, that's all.

Ali, as we both started this game not that soon after one another, we may be neighbors, but as there's a big difference in your empire # to mine that may not be.  Not that there is any relationship between empire number and where in the galaxy you start.

Are most of you four digit?  Any five out there?  Are the elder empires three?

Curious, that's all.

I started well after both of you but my empire number is lower than Ali's.

Empire numbers must get recycled. Still it would be interesting to hear if there is any pattern to them, and if there are any non-4 digit ones.

Just curious too!

Yes there are 2 didgit empire numbers and they can be right next to something in the 4000 range. There does not seem to be any corrolation to start date either since I know of core positions in the 4000 and newer ones, well relatively speaking, that are in the 1000's or 100's.

:cheers:

Well in my neck of the woods (pun intended) Lumber is everywhere! :cheers:

Gotta have Barrels!!!

Oh, and I started from day one and have an empire number of 2996. I believe the empire numbering is randomly done. :cheers:

Lumber is rare in our part of the galaxy as well except in the homesystem which is blessed with a number of planets so we get by. We have not seen either correlation between number of the empire, placement or anything such so far.

:cheers:

/Locklyn

• 2 months later...