Rolling Thunder Forums

Battle Report

Justinian

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see my favorit plant species is still around...and that has nothing to do with the Genesian Gremloids being vegetarian :woohoo:

:cheers:

Locklyn

Good to see my favorit plant species is still around...and that has nothing to do with the Genesian Gremloids being vegetarian  :cheers:

:drunk:

Locklyn

LOL!

Well I think if we were to ever meet, the first order of business would be to calculate the Gremloid:Sunflower ratio in the galaxy. If we be in excess, we'd happily donate a few of our species for your garden parties (rather than endlessly produced ICMs to keep them employed)...if its the other way around..... :cheers:

A related question: have you done any calculations regarding maximum species reproduction vs. maximum production rates for ICMs (including Improved ICs and 3rd Gen Indy)?

So far, no worries.....I have just enough cushion in production capability to keep the bastards employed. However, thigns will eventually get WAY out of control.

I think its its interesting that the game requires tech advancement to fully utilize the benefits of colonization bonuses.

At the risk of being added to the "Supernova Most Wanted" list, we really wouldn't mind bumping into a race of flowers. Honest, we would feel really bad about it, but the temptation would probably be too much. We are a peaceful and pacifistic race, except for are hated enemy Kurassier and his evil Mk IV Cattle Prods.

At the risk of being added to the "Supernova Most Wanted" list, we really wouldn't mind bumping into a race of flowers.  Honest, we would feel really bad about it, but the temptation would probably be too much.  We are a peaceful and pacifistic race, except for are hated enemy Kurassier and his evil Mk IV Cattle Prods.

You may find that we do not digest very well. Our regenration rate is probably faster than your ability to chew! Unless of course you have developed Mk VII Cud Digestion. But even then, we have the ability to run away once you regurgitate us.

So far, no worries.....I have just enough cushion in production capability to keep the bastards employed. However, thigns will eventually get WAY out of control.

Why not build the Mk I Lawn Mower weapon. That should keep the numbers down and you get mulch as a byproduct. :angry2:

This is much better than the Bovine byproducts BTW.

Eternus,

To be honest I just build and ship colonists out without checking that sort of thing :cheers: I do produce 4000 Improved Industrial Complexes per turn since that also means I can use the CM for colonists and have plenty of worlds within range for this and since the Imperial Medical Centers and Cloning Centers does wonders for your reproduction I have way too many idle citizens :ranting:

Cheers

/Locklyn