Rolling Thunder Forums

Offical 76 Battle Thread

lil' PATTON

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHHMMMM :drunk: ????

It's been a week and only 14 players so far...and I still haven't heard from any of my neighbors??? It's such a beutifull day in the neighborhood :cheers:. Would you be my...could you be my...won't you be my neighbor! :oops:

Just thought i would get this out of the way now - Canada, prepare to be invaded, your dishonest diplomats have revealed your true nature and your nation can not be allowed to exist.

Patriot X - CinC

Really… invade me… I am shocked. There are so many choices you have... no wait, you had two and I informed you that one was not an option anymore.

I do think that you have a strange definition of honesty, like me informing you that I had decided too not go forward with an alliance strikes me as being very dishonest on my part. It was also very dishonest of my to not go forward with a mock-war between us but it is clear that America only needs the slightest provocation to invade another country, why complicate things with a honest reason.

Honesty is not in the Canadian Vocabulary :blink: . I offer you an alliance to buck the trend :alien: , you accept, you not me suggest we have a fake war :cheers: to increase troop experience, I tell you my plans :blink: , you then change your mind and want a real war because your gonna get bored. :drunk:

Now who is being honest..... ME not you.

There was another choice - a joint invasion of Europe, your blinkered :blink: vision has clouded your judgement and you cannot be trusted not by the people of the USA or by anyone else.

A quick note to the rest of Europe, if I win this American war those of you who have agreed to my alliance requests will gain a true friend, if Canada wins the whole of Europe should beware.

Canada cannot be trusted. :oops:

I quote, from the US ambassador statement, “Honesty is not in the Canadian Vocabulary”

That is quite funny from someone who is lying, that he thinks that Honesty is not in my vocabulary. While it might or might not be in my vocabulary, it is clearly in my dictionary, which says that it is about integrity and truthfulness.

It is true that he offered Canada an alliance. It is also true that I initially accepted his proposition and offered him some suggestions (one being training our troops with live ammunition). Here is the key thing, before he could confirm my diplomatic message; I sent a message reversing my earlier decision. Now, while BOTH messages were sitting on the president’s desk, he decided to read one and respond to it, spelling out his plans in excruciating detail, and sent it on its way. Then he decided to read the second diplomatic message, canceling alliance talks.

I could have sucker punched the US with our Fake war, but I didn’t. I could have drug him along for awhile, letting his troops get out of position then let him know I had changed my mind, but I didn't. I did the honest thing by letting him know as soon as I had changed my mind. He was the DUM MASS who did not read both messages before replying.

Also, from the US ambassador statement “Now who is being honest..... ME not you.”

Nope, it is still you…

He could have accused me of being a flip flopper (which I take credit for) but from where I am standing, it is the pot trying to call the kettle black.

I recommend that you don’t fabricate justifications to invade another country, you guys just are not any good at it.

Credit were credit is Due - The Canadian Premier did come clean and say he did not want an alliance but he also said those pictures of him with that goat were fake

:oops:

Errrrm I wonder. Anyway back to the topic in hand.

My mistake, two letters on my desk from a supposed ally, what was i going to think. Oh yes this guy is a trusted friend his messages are the continued discussion of who gets it in the neck first. Turns out its me who gets it first and in the back.

Ok okay he wants a fair fight, one on one and hes gonna get a fair fight, i just want the world to know that anyone who changes there mind that much must have a split personality, just read that first paragraph, does it make any sence, it confuses the hell out of me and where does he get off calling me a liar :drunk: I have never said the Canadian premier has lied yet he uses such insults. (Errrm but i did see those pictures :cheers: )

Enough talk on this subject, to war dear friends. :blink:

Oh im so sorry, i wont do it again, just let me have a few more minuets with that goat (Baaahhhh)

I wont double cross anyone again

I wont stab anyone in the back - HONEST :drunk:

Im a good little Canadian Premier, Im not planning to invade Iceland realy :cheers:

Oh please, let me spend some more time with Flossy :oops: I'll be a good little boy

:oops: (Hand over face, head down and shaking)

Ok, I expected there would be some talk down. But that is just sooooo wrong, on many levels! Besides, my ddaaaddddyyyy wouldn't like that much :cheers: Did that come out wrong or what :drunk:

Let me clear this up Patriot X, you said "I tell you my plans, you then change your mind." That, as you admitted, was a lie. What happened is that I changed my mind, I informed you, THEN you told me your plans. Like I said, it is not my fault you are a DUM MASS.

You also said, "I have never said the Canadian premier has lied yet he uses such insults".

hummm... "Honesty is not in the Canadian Vocabulary "

I pointed out that the English language leaves little difference between honesty and truthfulness (i.e. the opposite of lying). Really... take a look.

Also, if you plan on faking a post from me, notice how I don't use smilies. I know your CIA is over worked and underpaid but you should try a little harder (SdEoXgYy is close, but not quite my name). I am sure you are going to try and deny it, but considering you are the only one I talked to about Iceland (yes Iceland, that means you) you have very little wriggle room. Oh by the way, if you want to start talking about private communications, I have a very interesting message that explains in detail the Americans plans for Europe.