Rolling Thunder Forums

Offical 76 Battle Thread

lil' PATTON

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To everyone,

I apologize for allowing myself to get involved in a series of post that are juvenile at best. One of the things I have always complained about is how the forum seems to devolve into useless dribble, now I am participating in that which I find less then useless.

With that in mind, I will not take the bait anymore. If anyone on this board feels it is necessary to be insulting and or derogatory, I will do my best to ignore them and try to keep the forum a useful diplomatic tool.

Sincerely,

SdEoXgY

I win I win :cheers: Sorry thats childish isnt it :drunk:

Ok on to Diplomacy - I need allies, and lots of them Canada is rattling its goat chains and im gonna need a place to hide out if he comes a knocking.

Thing is this Forum is very very Quiet, how come so many have not declared there nation. I need a European TA, just the one for now, any takers, anyone, answers on a post card to the Whitehouse. :P

I have ended up with a spare PAP and am interesting in submitting a NAP to an interested European nation.  I will be making the final decision around this time tomorrow so if you are interested, let me know.

Thanks

SdEoXgY

Canada 76

Just offering a NAP to European nations?? What about us middle eastern nations?

The phone lines in Damascus are open.

Ohh yeah

Syria here...

Just offering a NAP to European nations?? What about us middle eastern nations?

The phone lines in Damascus are open.

Ohh yeah

Syria here...

I sincerely apologize, that in my haste to exclude some countries from my PAP negotiations, I forgot to include the Middle East, and North Africa for that matter. Consider it corrected.

I would be happy to send a NAP request to your great country, in fact, consider it done.

Sincerely,

SdEoXgY

Canada 76

p.s. For those that are interested, I will have a few NAP's available next turn, so let me know if you are interested.

Karkarodon-

Where did you find your avatar? I have been all over tha net looking for WWII avatars and really have had no success in finding anything I like. What you have is what I'm looking for, something original and realistic looking.

Well, I have a massive collection of original wwii photos, including a few stamps. This image is a stamp from the Third Reich, who had some of the best looking stamps of the era. I'm no neo-nazi. I just thought it was a cool image.

Try looking around for third reich stamps or some such... and, of course, once my website is back up and running, I might be able to help you out myself.

Joseph

www.karkarodonww2.com (when working)

Just coz you and your Norwegen buddy in 75 are ganging up on me there is no need to poke your wrinkley nose into this forum.

Keep ya beek owt! :o

And if the Canadian Premier thinks its gonna be a shopping trip then you had better tell him im still fighting back after you and your colaborators have twice invaded my lands. I never give up.... Maybe the Canadian Premier will be a better adversary. :blink:

To me you seem to be a poor shot and keep missing the target. :cheers: