Rolling Thunder Forums

Offical 76 Battle Thread

lil' PATTON

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Yes, very cool indeed (insert pun here) :P

"What next"... Well, First I'd like to send a warm (pun) welcome :cheers: to the new Ice Queen in the north. Next (hint), saying in the open that you are new is a mistake I think we all have made. But your country is far enough away that you should be able to get a good grasp on things before some one comes after you :jawdrop:. I'm playing Bulgaria in this game, so rest asured, it wont be me. The Bulgarian chapter of the Jedi council sends the best of luck to you :D . :cheers: lil P

Next (hint), saying in the open that you are new is a mistake I think we all have made. But your country is far enough away that you should be able to get a good grasp on things before some one comes after you

That is why I took Iceland and that is also why I am ok with saying that I am new.

Juana

:jawdrop: outstanding! I already like the way she Thinks ;)

Hey hey chill out boys.... (oh no yet more puns)

The USA has already offered to open up an embassy for the Icelandic People.

Public apologies for the mistake on gender but initial comunication was by carrier pigeon and im not that fluent in pigeon.

Anyway i have offered the USAs support in all matters, you know the sort of thing, changing light bulbs, putting up shelves, painting the garden fence, doing the washing up :jawdrop:

Only joking ;)

I've counted 17 countries checked in so far:

1) Bulgaria- Me

2) U.S.A.- Patriot X

3) France- Kevin C.

4) Central Russia- Vladimir

5) Turkey- gulliblepratt

6) Ireland- Hasenfratz

7) Portugal- jstriat

8) Persia- fastfreddy

9) Iraq- Isemann2 (side note: Not Kevin C. ;) )

10) Greece- schmutti

11) Tunisia- gecko

12) Trans-Jordan- Fifi, :D

13) Canada- SdEoXgY ( :jawdrop: I just got this name, good one dude)

14) Saudi Arabia- oohayouyod

15) Great Britton- Karkarodon

16) Syria- Takada

17) Iceland- Juana Lopez

So unless any one slipped in un-noticed I think thats it so far. :P

13)   Canada-              SdEoXgY ( :jawdrop: I just got this name, good one dude)

SdEoXgY was my login name years ago when I actually used AOL... just kinda stuck, like a good disease!

and lucky 13 to boot :cheers:

I freely admit, word puzzles were never a strong point of mine, but I'm shocked at myself for not figuring that one out sooner. You SEXY dog you ;)

Now PX had it figured out real fast so he's clearly on the ball here. I'd say you have your hands full :P with this upcoming war of yours :D

Dude, you used another smilly, whats up with that :cheers:

I freely admit, word puzzles were never a strong point of mine, but I'm shocked at myself for not figuring that one out sooner. You SEXY dog you :jawdrop:

Now PX had it figured out real fast so he's clearly on the ball here. I'd say you have your hands full :D with this upcoming war of yours ;)

Dude, you used another smilly, whats up with that :P

I am trying to broaden my horizens... and I hear that smillies are all the rage in Washington DC. :cheers:

Honestly, it's not that I don't like them; it's just that I think some posters feel it is necessary to inundate you with every smilly they can think of. I just think it distracts from the message, instead of enhancing it. Now… when I am not "trying" to get a message across, I slip a few in just for the halibut.

SdEoXgY