Rolling Thunder Forums

Calender of Events

ShadowKitsune

Pete/Russ,

First, I like the Calender of Events at the bottom of the Bulletin Board. Two thumbs way up. :angry:

Second, I would like to humbly request that you add an Estimated Day of Departure for the mailing of turn results. :unsure: Lately, its been pretty quick -- In on Wednesday evening, out by Saturday morning. However, life sometimes is cruel and it creates delays in processing turns (i.e. Sick Kids, Fax Machine meltdown, etc.). So as opposed to having a bunch of irate, slobbering, game junkies - such as myself - hammering the board with "Where's My Turn?" and "Have you heard from Pete?" posts, I thought just putting it on the Calender of Events would be nice. :D

Thanks.

If there could be a thread posted so that Pete could just post when he expected to start shipping results (once he had a good estimate), that would probably save a lot of wasted time, energy, adrenilin (OK, I can't spell it), testosterone, and who knows what else. Even if it stops five people from calling and asking, it would probably be worth it.

Generally we've been getting turns out sometime Friday evening so you shouldn't start yelling at your computer or working on voodoo dolls of Pete and I until early evening at best.

I'll do my best to give a general estimate here on the boards when we have a firm ETA.

Russ