Rolling Thunder Forums

Turn sheet change requested

I have loads of SP's that show up as unsurveyed whn in fact they are.  This has caused a bit of wasted orders when I rely on the listing to plan a turn. 

:laugh:

So, I think you now use my program SNFindPath for it, yes?

This ignores these double entries if asked for the next unsurveyed WP of a specific kind.

Cestvel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have loads of SP's that show up as unsurveyed whn in fact they are.  This has caused a bit of wasted orders when I rely on the listing to plan a turn. 

:cheers:

So, I think you now use my program SNFindPath for it, yes?

This ignores these double entries if asked for the next unsurveyed WP of a specific kind.

Cestvel

Which is why it is the second most important piece of SN:ROTE related software I possess. :taz:

-SK :drunk:

Yes, I too use that program and find it indespensible. I was much gratified when the mods were made to correct the unsurveyed WP issue. But my favorite mod is the ability to access multiple MDB's. Now I can get 5-10 MDB's together and figure out the least time path across all the empires.

Very Nice. :drunk:)

My compliments again on a very fine tool.

I look forward to the day when SNFindPath is indispensible. Unfortunately my pathing issues are minor at this point in time.

For me, neato is the indispensible program.

NEATO? :taz:

-SK :drunk:

Graphing program that I use to map my empire. Its from the Graphwiz family of freeware programs that were created at ATT. Someone on the board recommended graphwiz and I have been using it. So far it has worked well and it has handled branch crossings without an issue. However I suspect someday that it may run into problems. That is the day when I suspect SNFindPath will replace it as the indispensable program.