Rolling Thunder Forums

From Panzers to Planet Crackers

Krysia's Krusader

In regards to resources, I would take Iron, Lumber, Petrochemicals and Industrial Chemicals as my big four. Why the last two? Well I have found that Gaseous Elements and Crystals are usually readily available for colonization, but the chemicals are rarely to be found in usuable amounts except on Gas Giants. I have to produce them fully from Raw.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I'd like to thank all the people that posted here, and in the other two threads that I've asked questions in. It is very much apprecaited.

:beer:

Ive always found this section in the rules, particularly alluring.

SN:ROTE provides a playing environment of incredible detail, diversity and flexibility. The galaxies of SN:ROTE are a complete space fantasy environment featuring detailed planets, diverse lifeforms and many, many unknown elements that wait to be discovered. You will discover all this and more as your exploration vessels leave your home system to explore the stars.

I'm well aware of those of you who have warned me against trusting the rules, however - I will be entering the game, and look forward to the myriad discoveries, which shall be unfolding before my eyes.

Regards,

Krysia's Krusader

I'd like to thank all the people that posted here, and in the other two threads that I've asked questions in. It is very much apprecaited.

:beer:

Ive always found this section in the rules, particularly alluring.

SN:ROTE provides a playing environment of incredible detail, diversity and flexibility. The galaxies of SN:ROTE are a complete space fantasy environment featuring detailed planets, diverse lifeforms and many, many unknown elements that wait to be discovered. You will discover all this and more as your exploration vessels leave your home system to explore the stars.

I'm well aware of those of you who have warned me against trusting the rules, however - I will be entering the game, and look forward to the myriad discoveries, which shall be unfolding before my eyes.

Regards,

Krysia's Krusader

Welcome to the Universe. :cheers:

Dont worry, it will probably be a year in real time before you meet someone. Feel free to ask questions. Many of us are more than happy to help out new folks like yourself. :beer:

Welcome to the Universe.  :oops:

Dont worry, it will probably be a year in real time before you meet someone. Feel free to ask questions. Many of us are more than happy to help out new folks like yourself.  :thumbsup:

Except the members of WHAPO ... never trust a Pirate! :P (Actually, outside of their pirate personas, most of them are pretty reasonable fellows.)

-SK B)

Dont worry, it will probably be a year in real time before you meet someone. Feel free to ask questions. Many of us are more than happy to help out new folks like yourself.  :thumbsup:

Except the members of WHAPO ... never trust a Pirate! :P (Actually, outside of their pirate personas, most of them are pretty reasonable fellows.)

-SK B)

This from a guy that hides in the shadows. :thumbsup:

-SK B)

This from a guy that hides in the shadows. :thumbsup:

And which are the 'pretty reasonable fellows? And how do you identify them? Which is to say, which do you want to avoid, even outside of the pirate persona.

All rhetorical questions, obviously.

Is it Friday night yet?

Octus Imperium

Clan Elder Keen,

I have a lot of Petrochemicals and Industrial chemicals on the planets I can easily colonise, and I have to create crystals and gaseous elements from RM. It must depend a lot on our differences in colonisation bonusses and starting HW.

I guess that, when we meet, we can make excellent trades.

Kind regards,

Welcome to the Universe.  :thumbsup:

-SK B)

This from a guy that hides in the shadows. :P

Everyone knows the good guys wear black. :thumbsup: And what is more black than the all concealing shadows? ... :P

-SK :oops:

I'm thinking fiery red, with a hood, in a throne room lit by flickering flames, thereby covering him in dancing shadow.  (I concur about the muttering though ...) :laugh:

-SK  :ninja:

And tattoos on the face that bbend and twist with the flames, making the viewer slightly ill but also hypnotized so that G'jorhaan can bend their will to do his bidding.