Rolling Thunder Forums

Declaring War on Dropped Empires

MacBeth

Let me put it to you this way.  If there are multiple empires in the vicinity of the action then I would expect you to have some sort of diplomatic relations with each of them.  If not, then they too should/could be fair game.  An ROE setting of T will protect all your friends while targeting others.

You know what they say.... If you are not my friend ...

:beer:  :cheers:  :drunk:

... You're still a potential StarBars patron? :P

-SK :ninja:

Always a potential patron! Not even the wrost of enemies should draw blasters in a star bar. But upon leaving, all bets would be off.

Of course, I'd bring along a brew taster just in case. One sip may tell you that it was not the right 'mix' if the taster is dead before he/she/it hits the floor. :cheers:

Octus

(Doing anything to avoid working on performance reviews.....) :drunk:

Let me put it to you this way.  If there are multiple empires in the vicinity of the action then I would expect you to have some sort of diplomatic relations with each of them.  If not, then they too should/could be fair game.  An ROE setting of T will protect all your friends while targeting others.

You know what they say.... If you are not my friend ...

:beer:  :cheers:  :cheers:

... You're still a potential StarBars patron? :drunk:

-SK :ninja:

Always a potential patron! Not even the wrost of enemies should draw blasters in a star bar. But upon leaving, all bets would be off.

Of course, I'd bring along a brew taster just in case. One sip may tell you that it was not the right 'mix' if the taster is dead before he/she/it hits the floor. :drunk:

Octus

(Doing anything to avoid working on performance reviews.....) :cheers:

Isn't the StarBars motto, "hold your friends close and your enemies closer" or is it "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" ? :P

Of course, I'd bring along a brew taster just in case. One sip may tell you that it was not the right 'mix' if the taster is dead before he/she/it hits the floor.

Not too worry, all StarBars have Advanced Anti-poison Detectors. Can't have patrons dying off now can we???? :ninja: