Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 77

Glamdring

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings,

Germany is inviting it's neighbours (and neighbour's neighbours too !) to work together in bringing democracy to all countries now suffering from brutal dictators. (we can always accuse them from having weapons of mass destruction or something)

If by "work together" you mean "become my Ally (or Total Ally)" and by "bringing democracy" you mean "dropping 250kg bombs on" then you probably have a friend in the Baltic States. :cheers:

-SK ;)

I C, I'm not new to war games but the board for this one looked like a very uniqe way to communicate. And now that you say it, I can see your point. I will look out for this kind of trechery. Thank you :D

I C, I'm not new to war games but the board for this one looked like a very uniqe way to communicate. And now that you say it, I can see your point. I will look out for this kind of trechery. Thank you :D

Remember, this is the Propaganda Ministry. It can also be called trash talk central from what I've read. Don't know about you but I'm being careful! Good Luck to you! :ranting:

Remember, this is the Propaganda Ministry. It can also be called trash talk central from what I've read. Don't know about you but I'm being careful! Good Luck to you! :cheers:

In the Propaganda Ministry there is a LOT of trash talk, which for some is half the fun of the game - making outrageous boasts, gloating, getting revenge and counter-gloating, etc. Most real diplomacy occurs off-board via e-mail, although the board does provide you with a quick e-mail feature so you can contact potential allies and decide how you want to communicate from there. :ranting:

The other sections of the board are useful if you have questions about a feature of the game works, most players will answer your technical questions honestly. In this forum you will get taunts, lies, bad jokes (worse jokes, sometimes), boasts, challenges and what not. You have been warned. :ranting:

FWIW - Folks who turn their RNA Option <OFF>, generally don't post here, either. They're either part of a block of players already (thus not needing/wanting to talk to you or me), want to be the initiators of any dialogue (maybe it's a power thing) or are 'bots played by the RTG computer. :ranting:

-SK :ranting:

PS - Any of the nations who border the Baltic States, I welcome your correspondence. For the record, this is only my second game, so I will not be jumping into any Total Alliances early on, but I'm open to propositions of Alliance-hood (if that's a word). :ranting: