Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 77

Glamdring

News Headlines

The League of Nations has sent observers too many parts of the world and has sent in these reports.

The USSR has suffered an identity crisis. Maybe the crisis is pre-planned. Would the Northern and Southern states of the USSR feel confident with such a neighbor?

Diplomatic contacts and channels of communication have become garbled with deception and untrustworthiness being levied at all levels. The question has to be asked, who you can trust.

Past lives come to haunt the people of Austria and Italy. Is history going to repeat itself or is it a front to deceive the people of Yugoslavia.

The Scandinavian nations of Norway, Sweden and Finland wish to unite under one King.

The people of the Lowlands feel threatened by two great nations on either side.

The President of the United States has been caught with his pants down, something was mentioned about THAT dress and a stain.

Just an Observation

I think I found my imposter! :taz::ranting::P

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

Odd, you get a PM from some one that wants to talk. You think about it for two day's, then send a Reply. Day's pass, You see them logged in looking at this and that, using there PM. More day's pass and still no answer. Yet they wanted to talk to you in the first place. Hhmmm...I think some one changed there mind :ranting: .

:cheers:

Odd, you get a PM from some one that wants to talk. You think about it for two day's, then send a Reply. Day's pass, You see them logged in looking at this and that, using there PM. More day's pass and still no answer. Yet they wanted to talk to you in the first place. Hhmmm...I think some one changed there mind :oops: .

Or has a severe case of Attention-Deficit Disorder. :P

-SK <_<

:D

Odd, you get a PM from some one that wants to talk. You think about it for two day's, then send a Reply. Day's pass, You see them logged in looking at this and that, using there PM. More day's pass and still no answer. Yet they wanted to talk to you in the first place. Hhmmm...I think some one changed there mind :drunk: .

Or has a severe case of Attention-Deficit Disorder. :oops:

-SK :)

Nope, just turns out they have a very busy life. thats a good one though :cheers:

Well hello Portugal!

The few portugese females I knew always went straight for the home plate, and I see it is no different for their male counterparts. (That is if you are indeed male!)

We americans like to do some dancing before we go to first base, and second base after a nice lunch. Third base involves a candle light dinner and is, normally a starter for home plate...

Offering me a TA out of the blue is somewhat startling... How about introducing yourself first? Let us get aquinted, hmm? Perhaps even tell me something about your background?

After all, I AM the president of the greatest country on this planet! You can't really expect me to accept your PAP TA without checking you out first? A TA is a pretty serious vote of confidence and quite frankly at this moment your not very high on my list of fine stand-up politicians...

Please give my secretary a call and she will arange an appointment for you.

With all the best regards,

Don.

President of the US of A.

All this talk of Basebaal, bal, ball, you yankies talk funny.

Wot is it????

Who is on first base.

I think.

Portugise Man o War

Finland is here.

This is my first game... so sorry for the lateness of this post (I am still sorting through all the rules and suggestions from others!)

Go (Boston) Bruins!

G'Day Mate

You should have never told anyone this is your first game.

If in fact it is.

Now your dead meat

Portugal

• 2 weeks later...
They call me Mole, Morocco Mole :beer:

Hi Mole

Lets talk

You want to be friends.

No.

Spain got bits of your country.

No.

What you say?

Thats my Portuguise accent.

Good aint it.

Paul

They call me Mole, Morocco Mole :beer:

Hi Mole

Lets talk

You want to be friends.

No.

No.

What you say?

Good aint it.

Paul

They call me Mole, Morocco Mole :blink:

Hi Mole

Lets talk

You want to be friends.

No. :beer: I'm thinking about it :blink:

No. B) Yes

What you say? :ranting: I want them back by whatever means :oops:

Good aint it. :blink: no :P

Paul

:blink: HHMMM, interesting....I sent you an e-mail weeks ago, heard nothing from you. Then a PAP shows up on my turn for a TA. Now you publicly ask for a friendship where spain would plainly see he would be in a tight spot. All seams a bit odd,

no???? The mole :blink: , John

They call me Mole, Morocco Mole :blink:

Hi Mole

Lets talk

You want to be friends.

No. :beer: I'm thinking about it :blink:

No. B) Yes

What you say? :ranting: I want them back by whatever means :oops:

Good aint it. :blink: no :P

Paul

:blink: HHMMM, interesting....I sent you an e-mail weeks ago, heard nothing from you. Then a PAP shows up on my turn for a TA. Now you publicly ask for a friendship where spain would plainly see he would be in a tight spot. All seams a bit odd,

no???? The mole :blink: , John

Just off the press

Spain has all Alliences as per the game start.

Morocco TA Libya, Allied Tunisia, Non Spain, Non Algeria.

Look out Algeria. Here we come.

France Allied Ireland, Italy, Non Germany, Great Britain, Spain, Lowland, Swiss

Morocco lets you me get Spain then we control Gibralter.

I thought me accent was good.

Oh well

Next I give you Ozzie accent I don't have to fake it.

Paul