Rolling Thunder Forums

Dalelands

Mourngrym

If in 48 hrs from now, your palms (paws, tendrils, or talons) start to sweat or to itch and you find yourself obsessed with seeing if your turn (PDF) is in the e-mail inbox then you are one to watch out for as well. Keep your eye on the "official turns are in thread" and be advised that if your turn is late it is Eternis' fault cause he started the thread and he lives in Denver and pesters Pete so he can not get them done (I sorta lied about some of that, but you have my blessing to blame him any way) laugh.gif

Actually its all Eternus's fault. The whole thing. :wub:

We gotta blame somebody so Eternus is our favorite one to blame. I mean if it weren't for the Glactic Senate ..... :wub:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehr Looker?

About:

Keep your eye on the "official turns are in thread" and be advised that if your turn is late it is Eternis' fault cause he started the thread and he lives in Denver and pesters Pete so he can not get them done

What was the private message about invading Eternis home planet? I could not read the last few sentences?

Oops did I wrote that publicly? :wub:

Anyway, I shall wait and trye not to look every few minutes at my mailbox.

Mourngrym

Ehr Looker?

About:

Keep your eye on the "official turns are in thread" and be advised that if your turn is late it is Eternis' fault cause he started the thread and he lives in Denver and pesters Pete so he can not get them done

What was the private message about invading Eternis home planet? I could not read the last few sentences?

Oops did I wrote that publicly?  :wub:

Mourngrym

Mourngrym- you're catching on! :wub:

Ehr Looker?

About:

Oops did I wrote that publicly?  :cheers:

Mourngrym

Mourngrym- you're catching on! :wub:

He/She/It sure is! And fighteningly quickly! :wub:

Octus

(Is it Friday yet?)

Get in line!! :wub: I am sure that there are a few in front of you who plan to invade Eternus's myriad empires (if they can find them :cheers: ).

Good Luck. If you are able to do this, you are better than the rest of us. :wub:

Keep your eye on the "official turns are in thread" and be advised that if your turn is late it is Eternis' fault cause he started the thread and he lives in Denver and pesters Pete so he can not get them done (I sorta lied about some of that, but you have my blessing to blame him any way)

(Admiral Helianthos Eternus IV approaches the podium with advisors)

Down with this Eternis fellow! How dare he interfere with the workings of the Oracle in the affairs of time! I say we round up an intergalactic posse and string this Eternis fellow by his claws, or ears or....

(Gets a tap on the shoulder from an adviser who whispers something to him)

Oh. Ummm. Right. :oops: (In South Park Canadian voice)

We've apologized for the Galactic Senate on several occassions.

Back to your regularly scheduled Inbox checking :wub:

PS = If I pester Russ/Pete for anything these days, its for more time, or asking "so when is the very latest you guys are accepting turns?" :cheers: So you can blame me for possible delays :cheers: The turns seem to come at good time no matter what happens on our end, though :taz: The turns go on, even if some empires do not! :wub:

Excellent.

We have two colonies that have run amock and the natural attrition of the world isn't high enough to keep the biosphere in check from overpopulation!  I'm sending the coordinates now :alien2:

I predict......16 hours from nowish <_<

Eternus, all you have to do is order our patented Mk IV Trimmer. Its an MDD guaranteed to keep those unslightly hedges in line without harming any of the buildings. :jawdrop:

PS. No trading Mineral Fertilizers for these. B)