Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

You first Monkfish :cheers:

Pharto you mentioned THAT fish, have you any comprehension of the damage you have just heaped upon your pittyful nation.... eh... have you?

I GUESS NOT

Let me set the record straight.... My mother was not caught in a compromising position with THAT fish :drunk: She just happened to slip on a piece of seaweed, her skirt flew up in the air and she knocked THAT fish off balance. It was just unfortunate that there was a camera man present from the "Daily Triffle" when THAT fish landed between my mothers legs.

Now can we SHAT AP ABOUT DA FISH

And what nation does the dark monk plays?

Just curious!

:drunk:

So Austria it is then. Time to pay the little nation of monks a visit. I guess though that you will be over run before i get there, so many surround you. Should be an easy battle for them as knowing you as we all do you will try building ships in your capital.

Now back to the discus fish, i thought i had settled that problem and we could all move on to more important things like what The Monk wears under his Isorassa.

( suspenders ) anyway Austria shal be annexed.

Roll on the World Cup and ENG-ER-LAND !

Gonna be tough without one of your best players! Should be a good tournament, I will be pulling for Germany and U.S.A. As long as a South American country doesn't win.......... :angry2:

Where are all my neighbors? In hiding perhaps?

As i have already said my old chum - IM GONNA LET YA ALL INTO THE SECRET

T12, you will just have to wait till then.

Now if everyone who's gotta pair piped up and declaired you could find me by a process of elimination but alas not everyones got the guts and wont do whats necessary to find out who I am or where I am.

Talking of Austria was that the nation that Germany swallowed in DoubleYADoubleYA2? - Just thinking about history repeating itself.

As for the World Cup I think Italy will Win, just my opinion, Austria will be out in the 1st round.

Finally just a note to my american brothers here - This is THE World Cup, the game is FOOTBALL, you dont pick the ball up or run away with it, you also dont throw the ball or attack your opponents.

Just thought I would clarify that point, the game you call FOOTBALL the rest of the world calls RUGBY, and calling it Soccer does not negate the fact.

Sponges have been involved in Football for generations, in fact the Magic Sponge could even cure a broken leg in the 70's game :angry2:

Roll on the World Cup and ENG-ER-LAND !

Gonna be tough without one of your best players! Should be a good tournament, I will be pulling for Germany and U.S.A. As long as a South American country doesn't win.......... :angry2:

You haven't seen the pace on young Theo Walcott yet ! Makes Rooney look slow...