Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants
Watch out of Austria, I hear hes a cunning linguist who will say one thing and mean something completley different. 

I can not quite make out where you got this intention from! <_<

Obviously there seem to have been negative experiences with newbies because, to my opinion, I can not quite understand why there is this much anger adressed towards me..!? :)

By the way - there is a difference between a Barbarian and a Bavarian. If you need further explanation just leave me a PM.

But I also wish you luck and lots of fun during the game!

Why is it you dont reveal the country you will guide?

CU :cheers:

HP

It started long long ago when I was a but a small sponge still in diapers. I tried to make friends the only way I knew and the whole world ganged up on me and turned me into the the Sponge I am today. Bewarned Noob you will end up the same way as I did.

FISH FOOD!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got whalloped my first game as Greece too...urgh that was painful. Whatever you do HPW, here's a few things a newbie needs to survive.

1) Trust absolutely noone...

2) Find friends that you can ally or TA with quickly on most of your borders...(but still don't tell them anything or trust them until you see the ALL/TA listed on your sheet).

3) Don't be afraid to email Russ/Rolling Thunder questions, they're always really helpful.

4) Remember, it's a game, have fun.

5) Oh, and trust absolutely noone...

Good luck :)

Thank you Meatball - very kind of you! :)

I will keep your advices in mind and try to learn as much as possible during my first game.

Surely it will be hard but I´ll try to, at least, die standing tall and with the sword in my hand <_<

I also expect it to be lots of fun but it is still a game about some bits and bytes so I won´t take it too serious - the first one I mean :cheers:

Good luck to you too man!

HP

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Whatdaya mean its only a game... :angry2: This is more than a game its life or death for some of us.

Have you any idea what its like to have the whole world trying to kill you..... WELL HAVE YOU!!!!!!

If you survive as long as me my German brother you will be doing well. Watch that French border, theres lots of goodies for the frogs and swiz to gobble up.

Not that im suggesting anything by saying that :) Honest :thumbsup:

HPW,

I am not in game 78. :blink:

For some that makes them very happy. :)

So if you need any help at all. Just ask me.

I can teach you many things, that the Vet's don't wish you to know. :thumbsup:

I can give you a fighting chance, Maybe. :angry2:

USMC_POINTMAN

DEATH DEALER

Algeria checking in....

-Andy Brogan

p.s. don you in this game too?  As USA?  Damn you are a glutton for punishment.  Good lucks with those Canuks.

Andy,

I am not sure we have ever played in the same game. I have played in 55,58,64,68,72 and 74. I see by the forum you are in 70 and 73.

Never the Less GOOD LUCK AND VICTORY! TOO THOSE STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE A RISK.

Patton, USA :)