Rolling Thunder Forums

Valar'i

The Watchers

Most alien races are poential allies but flyers espically. Only those who have experienced it can appericate the unbound freedom of flight. Once you know this joy you'd have to be sadistic to attack such a free race. Of course, there are plenty of sadistic races out there.

Note the avatar. Even while wrapped in metal and with a big fan out front, the freedom of flight is unparallelled.

Octus

Yes indeed.  Send more birds.

Thanks Sha'Thar, I just figured out the MDDs that would destroy your Empire.

Type A Giant Laser Pointer On your colony worlds we shine a laser at the surface of the planet and move it around. Everyone on that world will be irresistably drawn to chasing it no matter where it goes, leaping off cliffs, trying swim oceans. Soon everyone will perish. :P

Mk I Giant Balls of String Then for your HW we drop giant balls of string. These release Gosht Kohr sized balls of string for each citizen. They become so preoccupied with them that they stop working and fail to eat. Alien ground forces are able to take over because your Ground Forces are unable to tear themselves away to put up a fight. Of course this is a total destruction type of weapon because no one, and I mean no one, will want to try and take the Balls of String away from Gosht Kohr. :rolleyes:

I just hope Pete lets us develop the Catnip Drone so we can lure your fleets away from the WPs to allow us to sneak in and deliver these deadly weapons. :cheers:

Type A Giant Laser Pointer On your colony worlds we shine a laser at the surface of the planet and move it around. Everyone on that world will be irresistably drawn to chasing it no matter where it goes, leaping off cliffs, trying swim oceans. Soon everyone will perish. :ranting:

Mk I Giant Balls of String Then for your HW we drop giant balls of string. These release Gosht Kohr sized balls of string for each citizen. They become so preoccupied with them that they stop working and fail to eat. Alien ground forces are able to take over because your Ground Forces are unable to tear themselves away to put up a fight. Of course this is a total destruction type of weapon because no one, and I mean no one, will want to try and take the Balls of String away from Gosht Kohr. :rolleyes:

I just hope Pete lets us develop the Catnip Drone so we can lure your fleets away from the WPs to allow us to sneak in and deliver these deadly weapons. :thumbsup:

:P:cheers::wacko:

Type A Giant Laser Pointer On your colony worlds we shine a laser at the surface of the planet and move it around. Everyone on that world will be irresistably drawn to chasing it no matter where it goes, leaping off cliffs, trying swim oceans. Soon everyone will perish. :ranting:

Mk I Giant Balls of String Then for your HW we drop giant balls of string. These release Gosht Kohr sized balls of string for each citizen. They become so preoccupied with them that they stop working and fail to eat. Alien ground forces are able to take over because your Ground Forces are unable to tear themselves away to put up a fight. Of course this is a total destruction type of weapon because no one, and I mean no one, will want to try and take the Balls of String away from Gosht Kohr. :wacko:

I just hope Pete lets us develop the Catnip Drone so we can lure your fleets away from the WPs to allow us to sneak in and deliver these deadly weapons. :thumbsup:

This, is possibly the funniest post I have ever read. :rolleyes::P:cheers:

Type A Giant Laser Pointer On your colony worlds we shine a laser at the surface of the planet and move it around. Everyone on that world will be irresistably drawn to chasing it no matter where it goes, leaping off cliffs, trying swim oceans. Soon everyone will perish. :pirate2:

Mk I Giant Balls of String Then for your HW we drop giant balls of string. These release Gosht Kohr sized balls of string for each citizen. They become so preoccupied with them that they stop working and fail to eat. Alien ground forces are able to take over because your Ground Forces are unable to tear themselves away to put up a fight. Of course this is a total destruction type of weapon because no one, and I mean no one, will want to try and take the Balls of String away from Gosht Kohr. :ranting:

Agreed!!! :wacko:

The Laser Pointer would 'engage' several species types, including some RL humans I know. The question is, does this tech lie in one of the mental powers tech trees? Something along the lines of hypnosis? And would a Type B by necessary? Perhaps polarize eye shades would be the counter.... :thumbsup:

Octus

Type A Giant Laser Pointer On your colony worlds we shine a laser at the surface of the planet and move it around. Everyone on that world will be irresistably drawn to chasing it no matter where it goes, leaping off cliffs, trying swim oceans. Soon everyone will perish. :thumbsup:

Mk I Giant Balls of String Then for your HW we drop giant balls of string. These release Gosht Kohr sized balls of string for each citizen. They become so preoccupied with them that they stop working and fail to eat. Alien ground forces are able to take over because your Ground Forces are unable to tear themselves away to put up a fight. Of course this is a total destruction type of weapon because no one, and I mean no one, will want to try and take the Balls of String away from Gosht Kohr. :ranting:

Agreed!!! :wacko:

The Laser Pointer would 'engage' several species types, including some RL humans I know. The question is, does this tech lie in one of the mental powers tech trees? Something along the lines of hypnosis? And would a Type B by necessary? Perhaps polarize eye shades would be the counter.... :thumbsup:

Octus

The Type B would have a little arrow rather than a dot allowing you to use it for large scale presentations as well as colony eradication. :pirate2: