Rolling Thunder Forums

War

CLEernest

War has been delcared on the Pheniox Empire and the Lumarian Empire for their assult on Shrike space. A single Lumarian Kracken class DN and a Pheniox Empire Express ship have penetrated Shrike bordrs at the Filida system and destroyed the Pathfinder watching over the warp pont they arrived from. A second minor battle in the Fisk resulted in the destruction of 2 Lumarian warp point mappers. All members of the PA are now concidered hostile for internal safty. All PA members who wish to remain peaceful had best avoid Shrike space.

You destroyed unarmed survey ships. You parked a pathfinder in the path of known conflict. It was foolish of you to have thrown the first punch.

You have needlessly attracted the wrong sort of attention and by attempting to recruit our friendly neighbors against us, have sealed your fate.

You knew better.

We have been in you said "war zone" for some time and had seen so sing of any other ships. We had no reason to belive it was a war zone. Also, our pathfinder was given orders not to fire. You survey ships were attepting to enter a system we warned you to stay out of for our own secutrity when we first met. We told you any ships entering without permisssion would be destoyed. You knew better.

We waited over a week before throwing accusations. When you didn't appolgise we assumed you we're attacking. It is clear there was a faliure to communicate, but we stand by our accustions. I think someday we may work this out but we both have explaning to do. War will be bloody, if it comes to it, but we will defend out territory ruthlessly. Bring on your ships, we are ready.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS the Shrike empire saying that ONE empire can have two different DIE and IDE designators?

So VLD is also IDE

what about MAC?

Ah! So you are MAC?

Well then, the answer to your question is, "Yes. MAC, too, is held by IDE." Or else, it will be, eventually. Maybe in a millenium or so, maybe sooner. :P

Don't worry, though. I rather like you, so when we do take over, your end will be (relatively) quick and painless. :drunk:

Lord of the Implements,

Mephisto of the Alpha Circle

Imperial Demonic Envelopement

COME ON DOWN, now is the perfect time, as my fleet is over someone elses HW.

It looks to me like Phoenix empire is winning this almost all alone, Except fo the cheering section, so I do not feel the need to come to you at this time.

Once again, it falls upon me to interject some truth, in order to clear away some of this "diplomatic" fog.

Your bluster is as empty and without substance as the very vacuum of space. In case you do not already realize this yourself, deep in you own soul, let me explain.

It takes no courage nor valor to taunt an enemy when you do so from complete safety. As you clearly already know, even if I could get to your home world, the Phoenix Empire is far too formidable an opponent for me to turn my back to them.

And, clearly, you already know, that I could not currently even find your home world if I had to. I would not even know where to look. (Yet!)

Hence, your taunts are without meaning, and empty. You dare me to take action right now, when you clearly underestand that such is impossible.

Your empire will fall to our Demonic forces simply and preciesly because it is destined to do so, along with the rest of the galaxy. Oh, probably not soon. In fact, probably not in either of our lifetimes.

It is even barely possible that Pheonix Empire will win the current war, and throw my current home world into ruin. If they do, it will change nothing. It will simply mean that it may take a few hundred more generations before my race claims it birthright. Or perhaps, one of the other remnants of the Great Demonic Empires of old will rise to claim it. In the long run, it matters not.

So be patient, little one. Destiny declares that you are to be ours. And your empty taunts will neither hasten nor delay destiny's timetable by a single day.

Lord of the Implements,

IS the Shrike empire saying that ONE empire can have two different DIE and IDE designators?

So VLD is also IDE

what about MAC?

Ah! So you are MAC?

Well then, the answer to your question is, "Yes. MAC, too, is held by IDE." Or else, it will be, eventually. Maybe in a millenium or so, maybe sooner. :P

Don't worry, though. I rather like you, so when we do take over, your end will be (relatively) quick and painless. :drunk:

Lord of the Implements,

COME ON DOWN, now is the perfect time, as my fleet is over someone elses HW.

It looks to me like Phoenix empire is winning this almost all alone, Except fo the cheering section, so I do not feel the need to come to you at this time.

Once again, it falls upon me to interject some truth, in order to clear away some of this "diplomatic" fog.

Your bluster is as empty and without substance as the very vacuum of space. In case you do not already realize this yourself, deep in you own soul, let me explain.

It takes no courage nor valor to taunt an enemy when you do so from complete safety. As you clearly already know, even if I could get to your home world, the Phoenix Empire is far too formidable an opponent for me to turn my back to them.

And, clearly, you already know, that I could not currently even find your home world if I had to. I would not even know where to look. (Yet!)

Hence, your taunts are without meaning, and empty. You dare me to take action right now, when you clearly underestand that such is impossible.

Your empire will fall to our Demonic forces simply and preciesly because it is destined to do so, along with the rest of the galaxy. Oh, probably not soon. In fact, probably not in either of our lifetimes.

It is even barely possible that Pheonix Empire will win the current war, and throw my current home world into ruin. If they do, it will change nothing. It will simply mean that it may take a few hundred more generations before my race claims it birthright. Or perhaps, one of the other remnants of the Great Demonic Empires of old will rise to claim it. In the long run, it matters not.

So be patient, little one. Destiny declares that you are to be ours. And your empty taunts will neither hasten nor delay destiny's timetable by a single day.

Lord of the Implements,

I beleive it was you Who claimed you were coming after me THEREby your above message only indicates how silly your threat in your previous post was, IE I claim MAC HW

You are correct, the Phoenix empire does not need any help from me.

News flash:

Acronyms at war

Somewhere in space, a large scale war has been reported between 2 alliances.

VLD and DIE (also called "the evil side"), are battling for more than a year now against an alliance of the Phoenix empire, the Scorpio empire and the Taathe de Danaan empire. The evil side seems to be winning.

Furthermore, confusion rules in the intelligence community:

DIE seems to run the IDE empire, and claims no link to DIE empire. DIE claims that IDE is his ally. Lumeria and Phoenix seem to be allied against IDE. Scorpio is, according to unconfirmed ruomours, on it's knees. Position of URS is unclear. SN:ROTE Newsletter has no confirmations on any of this.

Later news will follow.

Except for Scorpio(RIP)and TUA I have never seen these other empires.

VLD

[quote name=Gary Carpenter' date='Apr 20 2006, 06:51 PM

I beleive it was you Who claimed you were coming after me THEREby your above message only indicates how silly your threat in your previous post was, IE I claim MAC HW

[/quote]

Ah! Now I understand why you reacted so hysterically before. You thought that my words contained a threat.

That was not a threat.

That was prophesy!

Lord of the Implements,

QUOTE (Gary Carpenter @ Apr 20 2006, 06:51 PM

Ah! Now I understand why you reacted so hysterically before. You thought that my words contained a threat.

That was not a threat.

That was prophesy!

Lord of the Implements,

[right)

One error, after the word Ah! it should read

Now I understand why you reacted by LAUGHING so Hysterically before.

This should clear up my reaction

• 2 weeks later...
One error, after the word Ah!  it should read

Macrohard, did the laughing sound like the merriment in Allied Headquarters when Roman and Valkor fleets toasted your buddies again in Roman space? Because THAT was some laughter. :alien2:

Your old pals Eyre and Tentacles warped into a torrent of fire:

[EYRE]**DESTROYED** BB Screaming Pict (Battleship - 7,339,800 tons) [integrity: 2,000,000,000] (Green, Timid)

Coherent Beam: 126,720,003

Maneuverability: 17.439

[TENTACLES]**DESTROYED** HF Mover (Heavy Freighter - 2,801,600 tons) [integrity: 21,034,100] (Green, Timid)

600,000 Cargo Bay

It wasn't a very original plan...Eyre clears the road to the Roman HW and Tentacles follows up with a truckload of MDDs. That is the second time that particular Phoenix plan didn't pan out. There is literally so much Phoenix Arisen space debris in Ovitrigailo that it's coalescing into a new mineral rich asteroid belt. :cheers:

The question for the Phoenix crowd is...so how many times do you get to actually "Arise" before you just don't get another chance?

One error, after the word Ah!  it should read

Macrohard, did the laughing sound like the merriment in Allied Headquarters when Roman and Valkor fleets toasted your buddies again in Roman space? Because THAT was some laughter. :alien2:

Your old pals Eyre and Tentacles warped into a torrent of fire:

[EYRE]**DESTROYED** BB Screaming Pict (Battleship - 7,339,800 tons) [integrity: 2,000,000,000] (Green, Timid)

Coherent Beam: 126,720,003

Maneuverability: 17.439

[TENTACLES]**DESTROYED** HF Mover (Heavy Freighter - 2,801,600 tons) [integrity: 21,034,100] (Green, Timid)

600,000 Cargo Bay

It wasn't a very original plan...Eyre clears the road to the Roman HW and Tentacles follows up with a truckload of MDDs. That is the second time that particular Phoenix plan didn't pan out. There is literally so much Phoenix Arisen space debris in Ovitrigailo that it's coalescing into a new mineral rich asteroid belt. :cheers:

The question for the Phoenix crowd is...so how many times do you get to actually "Arise" before you just don't get another chance?

Eyre was in a fight with whoever, LOOOOOONNNNNNNG before that PA accepted some incarnations of the pirate into the PA fold. This battle is NOT part of the PA's business, as NO PA empires are involved. Though I would of thought a dropped position would of been defeated by now!

Are you saying the Pirate is back?

Eyre was in a fight with whoever, LOOOOOONNNNNNNG before that PA accepted some incarnations of the pirate into the PA fold.  This battle is NOT part of the PA's business, as NO PA empires are involved.    Though I would of thought a dropped position would of been defeated by now!

Are you saying the Pirate is back?

:cheers: Well, how many drops have you seen that build dreadnoughts and battleships on a regular basis and then attack with them? Maybe we imagined the whole thing... :alien2: Such transparent deception is really not in keeping with PA style. Usually, your deceptions are much more credible!

As to the "non-PA" character of these empires...you get credit for your associations despite the tarnish they bring to the PA's image. The Roman/Valkor vs Eyre/Tentacles/Go'ald war does go back a LOOOOOONNNNNNNG time, however we still remember the PA banner at the forefront of those beginning battles when the surprise attack seemed certain to carry the day as PA capital ships were in orbit around the Roman HW. But as Allied forces rolled back the PA fleets to reclaim free space, somehow those PA banners were not carried so proudly any more, as witnessed by your own remarks.

Allied forces are not "saying" anything about "the Pirate", we're simply relaying the ongoing facts of the war for the benefit of the galaxy-wide audience. We are content to let the facts speak for themselves.

Yep. A glorious win. 1.1Billion of integrity dispears..... Can't argue the fight results though....now will the missing integreity be discussed? Will it be addressed?

I am asking Pete for an explanation and if for some reason it is a mistake then a rerun of the battle. Should be fun..another 40 pages of results.