Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 70 - The End

cd_ernst

Hi Guys,

I haven't forgotten, I just keep not getting to it as one thing or another pops up and time, as I've increasingly noticed with age, flies by...  I'll do my best to get it done sometime this week.  My apologies for the delay. 

Russ

Russ any updated timeline? Thanks!

-Andy aka Bulgaria 70

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

I haven't forgotten, I just keep not getting to it as one thing or another pops up and time, as I've increasingly noticed with age, flies by...   I'll do my best to get it done sometime this week.   My apologies for the delay. 

Russ

Russ any updated timeline? Thanks!

-Andy aka Bulgaria 70

BUMP!

Hi Guys,

I haven't forgotten - just been busier than usual lately. Life takes an active and perverse glee in messing with my plans and schedule at times :) I'm hoping to get the next Hall of Victory done sometime this week - I know you guys are eager to see the final tally.

Russ

I do know we were the forgoten alliance in the north, but we had a great game to. It was great fun and I wish all the survivors and the dead well.

Hi Andy,

What does 'BUMP!' mean? I have no idea :)

Don

When you add a new post the entire thread jumps to the top of the list. People call this bumping. When people want to make the thread more prominent by having it at or near the top, and without adding anything meaningful they just reply to the thread with Bump!

- Hope that helps my good man.

Hi Andy,

What does 'BUMP!' mean? I have no idea :drunk:

Don

When you add a new post the entire thread jumps to the top of the list. People call this bumping. When people want to make the thread more prominent by having it at or near the top, and without adding anything meaningful they just reply to the thread with Bump!

- Hope that helps my good man.

Ahh..

And here I was making all sorts of combinations with those letters! :)

Thanks.

Hello all,

Congratulations Andy & Matt with your victory! Nice scores!

A 1.259.09% increase! :P

This is the second time you kicked my butt, although not so bad as last time when you kicked me out of the game! :blush:

Hope to see you in another game...!

Anyone playing in 77?

Greetings,

Donald

Hi Guys,

I haven't forgotten - just been busier than usual lately.  Life takes an active and perverse glee in messing with my plans and schedule at times  :cheers:    I'm hoping to get the next Hall of Victory done sometime this week - I know you guys are eager to see the final tally.

Russ

Russ, I hate to keep bugging you, any news on the game 70 final stats? Thanks!

-Andy Brogan