Game 79

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

I recently read a post on here last dated in 2004 about a team grudge match. Not sure if anything came of it but I have a suggestion

Seeing as everyone wants a piece of the Sponge hows about 79 becoming a grudge match.

Is there anyone who wants to be on the Sponges team at game start? B)

Teams of 4 should do it - Sponge Bobs team Vs Rest of the World.... no seriously could 79 not be made into a team game? Teams are set up at the start, no breaking TAs, Teams are all TAed

Anyone any thoughts? :blink::D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I recently read a post on here last dated in 2004 about a team grudge match. Not sure if anything came of it but I have a suggestion

Seeing as everyone wants a piece of the Sponge hows about 79 becoming a grudge match.

Is there anyone who wants to be on the Sponges team at game start? :cheers:

Teams of 4 should do it - Sponge Bobs team Vs Rest of the World.... no seriously could 79 not be made into a team game? Teams are set up at the start, no breaking TAs, Teams are all TAed

Anyone any thoughts? :D:P

I have been involved in the discussions some year(s) ago. Some how it never came to be...Still think it has it's charmes to do it that way... I think i even proposed the teams already at that time.

any how Sponchie if you can get it organize :thumbsup: i will arange a team to fight you :beer:

btw..that means no to the invitation to join your team...

Well thanks for that vote of no confidence me old HB :thumbsup:

Anyway if its not going to be a grudge match then whos going to be on my team anyway, come on there must be 3 or 4 others who want to join the sponge and destroy the world.

All applications to be on Team Sponge send me a PM....

And no spys, double crossers, back stabbers, uphill gardeners :beer: or any other kind of devient. :cheers:

Oh yeah :beer: Im sure gonna fall for that one again. Do i look as stupid as you Mr Monk.

I'm quite a taken back by the underwelming response to my offer. It seem no one loves the sponge. It looks like I will just have to go it alone.

When this game starts I will have to remain quite for my own safety.... I dont want to... I want to shout from the roof tops, proclaim by superiority over all around me, deffy the aggressors, welcome the peacemakers and delight in the glory of war.

Fingers crossed someone somewhere will come to my rescue :cheers: