Rolling Thunder Forums

Help!?

heavyB

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried a Ranger and a couple of Mk IV JSS on an I and it failed. I was forced to constuct a few installations.

:cheers:

You found an "I" Class Warp Point?! And I thought the H-Class Warp Points were nigh-impossible to crack ... <sigh> Of course, I found mine in a Nexus-system which precluded the use of Observatories and Science Stations to help out. :robot:

Time to start sending out the Legendary Explorer corps ...

-SK :robot:

Finally came across a G class WP last turn. Not sure if any explorers are on the fleet, but normally using MK III JSS anything up to E class have been fine (when an explorer's been on board).

I've been cracking G class WPs with an Explorer, a Technologist and 32 Mk II JSS. So far they account for just over 8% of the WPs I've found.

Finally came across a G class WP last turn. Not sure if any explorers are on the fleet, but normally using MK III JSS anything up to E class have been fine (when an explorer's been on board).

I've been cracking G class WPs with an Explorer, a Technologist and 32 Mk II JSS. So far they account for just over 8% of the WPs I've found.

You must live in a tougher section of space than I do as I have found F and higher to be about 5% of all the WPs I have found.