Rolling Thunder Forums

privates and scholars

Breoghan

Martial Artist:  Level 7 - Colonel

Religious Leader:  Level 7 - High Priest

Administrator: Level 7 - Provincial Governor

besides I still need to find out waht a level 7 diplomat is.... see all that work wasnt for nothing (feel free though to tell me if you know :}

thanks

Miltiades :]

It is the title of your Emporer.

Oh yeah..... I mean.... well of course it is.... how could I have forget about him... I mean me... I mean my empire would be lost without him... me.... yeah that dude....

galaxy be scared, were an empire that prides ourself on our amazing intelligence.... :]

Miltiades :]

A quick thanks  to those that replied - I did manage to get my first turn in on time. Now all I have to do is wait to find out how badly I screwed it up. Still, its a learning thing, isn't it.

We had a number of new players this cycle, and I did my best to clean up any obvious order errors (the most common was forgetting to click Update Data with the data file in the c:/snrote/ folder and then not having the dropdown menus available, so I saw a fair number of Mk1 Nuclear Engine type entries when it should be Mk I Nuclear Engine). My many tentacles get pretty busy during a turn cycle and I can't fix everything, but I try :angry:

A quick thanks  to those that replied - I did manage to get my first turn in on time. Now all I have to do is wait to find out how badly I screwed it up. Still, its a learning thing, isn't it.

We had a number of new players this cycle, and I did my best to clean up any obvious order errors (the most common was forgetting to click Update Data with the data file in the c:/snrote/ folder and then not having the dropdown menus available, so I saw a fair number of Mk1 Nuclear Engine type entries when it should be Mk I Nuclear Engine). My many tentacles get pretty busy during a turn cycle and I can't fix everything, but I try :angry:

"Mk1" instead of "MkI"

...Roman numerals, right.

Duh!

Guilty.

Noted!

"Mk1" instead of "MkI"

Duh!

Guilty.

Noted!

Should be Mk I (Roman numerals and a space) - the dropdown menus solve this most of the time in any event, though if you find an item as a result of an EXPL mission you might have to type in the name (assuming you don't already possess that technology).

"Mk1" instead of "MkI"

Duh!

Guilty.

Noted!

Should be Mk I (Roman numerals and a space) - the dropdown menus solve this most of the time in any event, though if you find an item as a result of an EXPL mission you might have to type in the name (assuming you don't already possess that technology).

Acrobat 7.0 (and 6.0) allow you to copy text so in the case above when there is an item that is not on the dropdown menus that you find as the result of an EXPL, you can copy the text into the entry field. This is a lot easier than typing and avoids errors. :thumbsup: