Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants
Dear brother Spongy!

It is always nice to meet some old friends at the battle field :unsure: . Last time HPW was lucky to be your neighbor :pirate2: . This time there will be a new mighty leader who will have the advantage to be your neighbor :blink: . Your new invented product "self destructing army force (SDAF)" from game 78 was really impressing :blink: . But maybe you will return to more conservative strategies and give a better fight this time, we will see.

I am only sure that you will not visit me, but maybe I will visit you....be careful the Monk and all his friends are looking for victims and you have the top of the list. :cheers:

Fight on Sponge, never give up……..there is always a new Denmark in the next game...... :unsure:

The Monk

Alas Denmark is not mine, I wanted it, I begged for it but the great god Russ decided its not to be this time. Suffice to say it is always an option for the future. In fact I may decide to capture it this time round. But enough of that.

Tell me Monk, who are you playing this time. You are all powerful, all knowing, all full of it (confidence that is :woohoo: ) I on the other hand have the whole world hating me before I have even started, I dont know why, everything I do seems to get everyone against me (where is my shrink).

Yes back to the subject in hand... Who do you play, you have your friends to back you up, you have your allies, pray tell if you do not fear me. I on the other hand fear everyone and as such must remain hidden.

Tell me so I can rain the curse of a sponge upon you :thumbsup:

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denmark? :blink: Ohhh no, Denmark signed in allready. To give you a chance Spongy, I stay on my own, no allies, no friends.... just you and me. :thumbsup:

The Monk

Btw my best wishes to Sandy, I heard she joined your group. :unsure::blink:

I see you still dont want to reveal yourself, afraid the light may light up your bad skin :woohoo: You say you have no friends, no allies well that is true, anyone who has been your ally in the past has perished through your in-action on the battlefield. Go on tell me who you are and let me at you, let me feast on your flesh and suck the marrow from your bones.

I will not continue this badgering anymore, I will not ask you any more, tell me now who you are, if you dont then so be it, I will find out from other source, there are enough people in the world who hate you enough to give me your soul. I will find you and when I do your fate will be sealed.

As for Sandy - Nice try.... :cheers: I know who my allies are and Sandy is not one of them. All I need now is for Sandy to also declare her presence and HPW to follow along like the little lap dog he is and I will have my Axis of Evil. :pirate2:

Hi Paul!

Dear beloved sisters and brothers

This time the world consists of a few heroes and a pile of cowards who have not announced their existence.

Here is the list of heroes:

Glamdring playing USA

Lostworlds playing Baltic States

Hondrak playing Yugoslavia

Genghis Khan playing Persia

Marklen X playing Great Britain

DezertCamel playing Greece

Cain playing Denmark (the most popular position, this time)

Aunty playing UAE

Takeda playing Austria

Here is the list of cowards (second degree)

General Spongebob Squarepants playing (unknown)

The Vamp playing (unknown)

The Dark Monk playing (unknown, but his position is not far from the Sponge)

All missing nations are first degree cowards, they will be wiped out soon....... :woohoo:

The Monk

Here is the list of cowards (second degree)

General Spongebob Squarepants playing (unknown)

The Vamp playing (unknown)

The Dark Monk playing (unknown, but his position is not far from the Sponge)

All missing nations are first degree cowards, they will be wiped out soon.......

I do not see much difference from those who have not posted and those who have posted but do not reveal themselves. :jawdrop:

I would actually consider those who post, but want to stay hidden the ultimate cowards. :joker:

I guess that you are calling the computer run countries cowards as well........ :blink:

But, then again they probably play better then you. :oops:

DezertCamel :robot:

Oh yes I am sure they play better. :oops: But I am here to hunt the Sponge.... just for fun. :jawdrop:

Btw I do not think there are any computer driven countries. You will realize this fact soon. :joker:

Are you part of the confederacy?

All the best my naval desert camel. :robot:

The Monk

Hey Monk & Camel how come you two are chatting like a pair of old women, your tit for tat conversation was soooooo boring.

All you need to realise is that everyone else is a Coward and Im not, the world is against me and as such to even the odds everyone else should declare there nation, that way you will find me by default.

Happy New Year to you all aswell. (I suppose I had to make the guesture seeing as the Monk has done) :joker::jawdrop: