Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

LOL! Can't take it? Go observe somewhere else, coward. Standing behind a false image and projecting yourself as a peaceful observer is cowardly. Did you come to ask the wizard for some courage?

The From

I give nothing away, Apologies to Switzerland, I missed you out and entered SR instead. Your small stature betrays a lions heart. Hungary needs to be conqurered.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of you who were kind enough (or afraid enough???) to send me a NAP request I thank you (and you know who you are). However, none of you may expect me to take you up on your kind offers, until you e-mail me and identify yourself and chat. These NAP offers can wait until my ships arrive on your beaches if need be and then perhaps we can have a more fruitful discussion.

I have just had my first report back and would just like to thank those who have responded to my diplomatic efforts. If anyone else would like to open diplomatic relations with Denmark then please enter your orders. NAP will be accepted as soon as possible without further negotiations. I hope to hear from more nations now the first round is out of the way.

For all of you who were kind enough (or afraid enough???) to send me a NAP request I thank you (and you know who you are). However, none of you may expect me to take you up on your kind offers, until you e-mail me and identify yourself and chat. These NAP offers can wait until my ships arrive on your beaches if need be and then perhaps we can have a more fruitful discussion.

If I send a NAP, can I have some ships on my beaches? Our ships haven't progressed much beyond the man-powered viking ships, and my people would love to see modern naval technology. Bring your winter clothes. It is cold up here.

Golly, what a nice honest face my new neighbour has.. :wub:

I think I'm gonna visit him soon to give hime a "Welcome in the neighbourhood" cake.

Lybia checking in...just trying to find friendly neighbours, but that seems to be a challenge...

Can i maybe find friendly neighbours of my unfriendly neigbours? or am I complicating things now... :blink:

Any how anybody who feel like in need for a long friendly relation is more than welcome to give me a buzz. :cheers:

The rest I warn not to show agression or I blow up their airplanes. :wub: ..or maybe thats a bad joke...

B

I am being quiet polishing my new airplanes :D , sharpening the shiny thing on the the end of my guns :ranting: , and figuring out where to put my bored troops :ph34r: .

Rich

Warhammer of the Baltic States

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

I go away for a weeks holiday and come back to this.... .BORING forum. Everyone is so nice it makes me Sick! :P

Its about time I showed my true colors and revealed my plans for the world. The Arab world shall become one with the sponge.

All that sand needs water and I have plenty of it. So who can I insult and start a fight with.

Ah yes the VAMP - What are you doing here, you dont even play in this game... <_< OR DO YOU :blink: Reveal yourself, myself and the monk are the best of mates now so you need to let me know your location so i can send some shiny new bombers to knock you off your paws.

TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE SANDY!!!!

If thats not insulting enough please let me know and I will make references to your mother wearing jack boots and your father wearing a dress. :D:cheers: