Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

My last turn is submitted and results forthcoming in the next several days.

I end the game safely (???) gaurded by the Atlantic Ocean and a threat to no one. My large navy sails the Atlantic burning fuel.

Congrats to the victors. Good game but after the fast start by Southern Russia and TA's it became uunbalanced quickly. Are there any surviors besides myself at war with the Southern Russia block or are they totally destroyed???

Well, well, still a surviver...but at least one that does something to keep out of sight and doing a great job at this. Last turn?? Well I can be processed a few turns more, preparing the AA at the US of A...

No, everybody is gone, exept for Lowlands, Italy, SR, Irag and meself France. All other great players are a gone. To be honest, did not expect to survive the game at the beginning, because we were in the middle of two blocks, but they underestimeated us or we overestimated them. So I do not understand your phrase that the game became unbalanced quickly after the start of SR? That country was in the game from the start...so not understandable. A possibility could also be that the opponents were not that strong.

But anyway, they are gone, and we will win this game or you must still have so much occupied territory left, but I don't think so.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Greetings Sander.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

I end the game safely (???) gaurded by the Atlantic Ocean and a threat to no one. My large navy sails the Atlantic burning fuel.

Congrats to the victors. Good game but after the fast start by Southern Russia and TA's it became uunbalanced quickly. Are there any surviors besides myself at war with the Southern Russia block or are they totally destroyed???

Well, well, still a surviver...but at least one that does something to keep out of sight and doing a great job at this. Last turn?? Well I can be processed a few turns more, preparing the AA at the US of A...

No, everybody is gone, exept for Lowlands, Italy, SR, Irag and meself France. All other great players are a gone. To be honest, did not expect to survive the game at the beginning, because we were in the middle of two blocks, but they underestimeated us or we overestimated them. So I do not understand your phrase that the game became unbalanced quickly after the start of SR? That country was in the game from the start...so not understandable. A possibility could also be that the opponents were not that strong.

But anyway, they are gone, and we will win this game or you must still have so much occupied territory left, but I don't think so.

Greetings Sander.

OMG Redarse is still around, long time no misunderstandings :thumbsup:

Greetings Sander.

OMG Redarse is still around, long time no misunderstandings :cannon:

Spongieboobie,

To my recall, or total recall, you are and were for a long time no longer part of this game 79. That is no misunderstanding, that is correct. The only misunderstanding are you, you think you do understand us, that is the only misunderstanding.

Let there be and there is no misunderstanding about the outcome of this game and their victors.

And Spongiebaby I hope to see you in a next game, meaning one conquerred country for me, that is for sure, due to your record and proven history...

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France. I will not sign here what games I have won, survived and lost...that other are pretty good at it.

Guest Spongebob

Greetings Sander.

Spongieboobie,

To my recall, or total recall, you are and were for a long time no longer part of this game 79. That is no misunderstanding, that is correct. The only misunderstanding are you, you think you do understand us, that is the only misunderstanding.

Let there be and there is no misunderstanding about the outcome of this game and their victors.

And Spongiebaby I hope to see you in a next game, meaning one conquerred country for me, that is for sure, due to your record and proven history...

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France. I will not sign here what games I have won, survived and lost...that other are pretty good at it.

Not long till 88 then Redface and you once again can become my plaything :cannon: Ooooo was that a misunderstanding ;)

Greetings Sander.

Spongieboobie,

Not long till 88 then Redface and you once again can become my plaything :cannon: Ooooo was that a misunderstanding ;)

Dear Spongiebaby,

Game 88, hmmm not started yet? Well I have to take a look see, not motivated at the moment to start a new game to be honest. And I will become your plaything??? Well I assume you must be a kind of masochist and do like it to be dominated, otherwise is see no reason to become your plaything. based on your remarkable records and "results". But okay we can give it a try and the real challenge would be how quick I will crush you.

Did you already sign up for 88?

Greetings Rednas.

Guest Spongebob
Dear Spongiebaby,

Game 88, hmmm not started yet? Well I have to take a look see, not motivated at the moment to start a new game to be honest. And I will become your plaything??? Well I assume you must be a kind of masochist and do like it to be dominated, otherwise is see no reason to become your plaything. based on your remarkable records and "results". But okay we can give it a try and the real challenge would be how quick I will crush you.

Did you already sign up for 88?

Greetings Rednas.

Signed up for 88, 89 and 90 :cannon:

• 1 month later...

Greetings Sander.

Hi Glamdring,

Very nice and good last turn. You have got me there. We did plan something like that with you, but it never went beyond the planning stage. No I must be honest very nice and that will influence my points for sure.

Did you already signed up for another game?

Greetings Rednas

Hi Glamdring,

Very nice and good last turn. You have got me there. We did plan something like that with you, but it never went beyond the planning stage. No I must be honest very nice and that will influence my points for sure.

Greetings Rednas

Thank you, but I do not think it will affect your score in a meaningful way. Your team still perfomed in an outstanding fashion and cleaned everyones clock.

My small attack was more of a Good-bye kiss than a damaging blow to your game score.

I am suprised you even learned fo the event. I was going to wait until you got the game results and became puzzled on why you only owned 98% of France, before I announced my minor achievement. I was equally suprised to find that small collection of French beachcombers that tried to stop my landing. Who would of guessed that such a small force would be waiting to greet my Marines?

Yes, I will be in 88. The last victory Game until Victory! 2 arrives.

Hi Glamdring,

Greetings Rednas

Thank you, but I do not think it will affect your score in a meaningful way. Your team still perfomed in an outstanding fashion and cleaned everyones clock.

My small attack was more of a Good-bye kiss than a damaging blow to your game score.

I am suprised you even learned fo the event. I was going to wait until you got the game results and became puzzled on why you only owned 98% of France, before I announced my minor achievement. I was equally suprised to find that small collection of French beachcombers that tried to stop my landing. Who would of guessed that such a small force would be waiting to greet my Marines?

Yes, I will be in 88. The last victory Game until Victory! 2 arrives.

Hi Glamdring,

Well yes, to my defence I must say I did have much coastline to defend. And this was pure luck for me that I even had two air40's in the province at all. No it will maybe not inflict our score, but my individual score and most of all does hurt me personally. No once more I have to admit a good trick, although it is not really a trick, a good tactic. You did get beyond the planning stage.

Maybe we meet again in the future. Personally I do not think that Victory 2 will come soon, although I hope it will. There are certainly a few points that could be adjusted. I think Russ will do agreat job, he did receive a lot of input from us players.

Greetings Rednas