Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

OPERATION BACKSTAB

This is a call to the "Confederacy". All members to reply to the email address provided. Its time we prepared for our attacks. <_<

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OPERATION BACKSTAB

This is a call to the "Confederacy". All members to reply to the email address provided. Its time we prepared for our attacks. <_<

Sometimes I get game forums 78 and 79 confused......someone please help me. Didnt the sponge die in both ??? Someone tell me he has been absorbed. I am sure I am experiencing some nightmarish form of "forum deja-vous" :D

Watum of Tunisia

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Your confusion is understandable Watum.... <_< Or should I call your The Dark Monk.... Ha.. I have you sussed you two timer, you double crosser. Next you will try and deny you play Iraq.

Quickly on to another subject.... The confederacy. If you had read the post cooty you would have understood that the Confederacy know the email address of the confederacy and as such only confederacy members know it thus anyone who signs into the forum under an assumed name whould know who to contact to begin operation backstab. :D Now I hope that clears that up.

Your confusion is understandable Watum.... <_< Or should I call your The Dark Monk.... Ha.. I have you sussed you two timer, you double crosser. Next you will try and deny you play Iraq.

I am not quite sure I understood what you just said but I assure you I am who I say I am. I do not need to blow smoke and use mirrors against the Sponge nor pretend I am some one you have nightmares about. I was merely egging the Sponge on. Im sure I will meet your little Confederacy this game sooner or later.

Watum of Tunisia

I go away for a weeks holiday and come back to this.... .BORING forum. Everyone is so nice it makes me Sick! :P

Its about time I showed my true colors and revealed my plans for the world. The Arab world shall become one with the sponge.

All that sand needs water and I have plenty of it. So who can I insult and start a fight with.

Ah yes the VAMP - What are you doing here, you dont even play in this game... <_< OR DO YOU :cheers: Reveal yourself, myself and the monk are the best of mates now so you need to let me know your location so i can send some shiny new bombers to knock you off your paws.

TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE SANDY!!!!

If thats not insulting enough please let me know and I will make references to your mother wearing jack boots and your father wearing a dress. :D:blink:

Dear General Spongey Bobby,

I prefer not to have any dirty spongey water in my nice clean sand thankyou. It disturbs the varmints. :cheers:

Admiral Daoud

My friends in "low" places report things are finally getting interesting in Game 79.

An early report is:

RECENT WORLD EVENTS

Algeria has declared war on Tunisia

Morocco has declared war on Spain

Central Russia has declared war on Rumania

Anybody have any more recent news? Anybody ready to reveal their identities yet?

Unfortunately a secret agent tried to take over my computer ( :drunk: hackers). However, I now have control back :cheers: . I come with new information.

Algeria has declared war on Tunisia

Morocco has declared was on Spain

Central Russia has declared war on Rumania

Perisia has declared war on Great Britian

France has declared war on Switzerland

War Hammer of the Baltic States

(P.S. The hacker sent in a minature anti-virus program to be in conflict with my anti-virus program and then tried to take control, they put up fake screens on my computer that looked like my own until I pulled out my internet cord BAH HAA HAA)