Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Oh the anticipation the longing for conflict is there nothing a sponge can do to GET SOME LIFE BACK IN THIS GAME

Ive played in a number of game and this one looks like everyone will fall asleep before the end. Why is everyone so BORING :cheers:

Who do i have to insult to get mass declarations of war. Its so boring; in Northern Russia my tanks will freeze from the bordome rather than the snow and ice.

Come on gets some energy into it, there is hardley anyone insulting a neighbours mother to provoke war in this game everyone seems to be sitting on the fence watching the world go by.

Ok lets start by saying the Polish are so thick they cant count past 10 because there toes have succumed to frost bite. Why are the people in Finland called Finish, because they never Finish anything. Let alone a war and the Italians are still surrendering.

There now thats my bordome over with :beer:

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do i have to insult to get mass declarations of war. Its so boring; in Northern Russia my tanks will freeze from the bordome rather than the snow and ice.

Too bad you don't play northern russia, and you will never tell where you play because you are afraid of everyone else in the game. :cheers:

Which includes the computer players...... :beer:

So rant and rave all you like, that is the only thing you are good at. :cheers:

DezertCamel :drunk:

There now thats my bordome over with :cheers:

I sadly have to agree with the Sponge. I have never seen a game with so little chatter amongst opponets. At this rate I may as well go and watch some paint dry somewhere.

The latest events I have had shared with me remains boring and no chatter on the board to lend texture to these world events:

RECENT WORLD EVENTS

Persia has declared war on Great Britain

France has declared war on Switzerland

UAE has declared war on Syria

UAE has declared war on Trans-Jordan

Libya has declared war on Tunisia

Austria has declared war on Germany

Portugal has declared war on Spain

Portugal has declared war on Great Britain

Portugal has declared war on Ireland

Turkey has declared war on Trans-Jordan

Bulgaria has declared war on Rumania

Any discussion???

Yeah I have something to say (dont i always) :cheers:

Portugal is one Bad Ass man, just look at who hes taking on, those Spanyards are gonna get a whuppin. Portugal is a man after my own heart - He will be declaring war on Northern Russia next and sending a fleet to Moscow thats how tough he is. Im just glad hes not near me or I would be toast. :beer:

Yeah I have something to say (dont i always) :thumbsup:

Portugal is one Bad Ass man, just look at who hes taking on, those Spanyards are gonna get a whuppin. Portugal is a man after my own heart - He will be declaring war on Northern Russia next and sending a fleet to Moscow thats how tough he is. Im just glad hes not near me or I would be toast. :ph34r:

It looks like Portugal just ran out of orders. I think Sweden, Finland, and Northern Russia are next turn. Maybe I should beat him to it and DW on Portugal this next turn.

Aunty Aunty what ever did I do to get you so upset? :thumbsup: Sincerely Admiral Daoud

Well, nothing yet, but my mother allways told me to look out for Admirals. They're after your virginity :thumbsup: and as I have a harem full of nice young virgins here in Abudhabi..... :ph34r:

I take it Aunty your still a Virgin yourself :blink: A Virgin on the Ridiculous if you ask me :robot::cheers::robot:

Anyway who can tell me the location yet of the Monk, there must be someone out there who is allied to him, betray him before he betrays you, listen to my words, listen to the voice of wisdom, I have seen it all before, he will betray you.

You can PM me in confidence, tell me and I wont tell until Im on his beaches with my marines. :thumbsup:

I take it Aunty your still a Virgin yourself :blink: A Virgin on the Ridiculous if you ask me :robot::cheers::robot:

Me? a virgin? My dear Spongy, you should know better....

Remember that night in Abudhabi, the moon was full, the bottle empty and your sqarepants...... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I for one dont want anything to do with your Polishness.... I will have enough trouble looking after my mate in Finland. Maybe Central Russia will offer you the hand of friendship.

Well I for one dont want anything to do with your Polishness.... I will have enough trouble looking after my mate in Finland. Maybe Central Russia will offer you the hand of friendship.

What on Earth are you talking about? Spongy - I know you often make little sense, but do you think before you post?

Hmmmm. Little Swedish soldiers marching Eastward...I assume this means you are not interested in friendly relations.