Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

By all accounts this upcoming game I will see many of my old friends, maybe i will not be as hunted as I first thought I would be. With any luck all will surround me and leave only one avenue open for colonization. Oh I cant wait to see who will Fear The Sponge <_<:D:D

Ah just seen your tag line Monk, so your the unfortunate ally in 79, time to break that off and for you to die.

As for 80 when it turns up. I look forward to working with you in destroying all enemies of the Sponge.

As I will be declaring at the start the nation I play and will remove privacy option so eveyone can check its really me I am wondering now how many will DW on me as soon as they can.

I believe I will have the game record for the most nations at war with a single player in a short space of time :D

I may play Great Britain and have the likes of Trans Jordan DW on me just because its me.

I wonder if Russ will change my actual real world name to the Sponge so everyone is sure its me, now that would be fun. <_<

So what is the count on sign ups? I believe it is 19. But I am not sure.

Lets get signed up and start the love of war. :joker:

Oi Pointy :joker: you may have just won a game and with a third world county at that but you have not faced the wrath of the Sponge, best quit now while your ahead, theres a good marine.

Errrm have I upset everyone now, have I made sure I get that record of the most declarations of war in a single game against me.

Tell you what pointy when you know who your playing in this new game offer me a TA and when I accept it I will look after you and stop all those nasty nations kickin your butt :blink:

LOL General Spongebob Squarepants

My wife thinks your so cute trying to be scary. :joker:

I will keep your TA on the table and see what happens when we get counties.

I am sure I will be looking for some support out there. Just like most. :blink:

I think May will be the month this games starts!

I know I can't wait tell the poo talk starts on this game. :cheers: