Rolling Thunder Forums

Hellenic Warp Points Fall!

Locklyn

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Several people have written and asked me how the continuation of the assault waves against the Hellenes the turn before last went and if I’d be willing to share the continued battles against the Hellenic League.

First off : I am more than willing to share the battles of last turn, but there was problems on the GM side of it all which lead to several problems. A major assault probe was planned to take out the remaining 43000 screens we knew that the Hellenic League was moving in to reinforce the Homeworld defences but unfortunately when Pete fixed a problem from the turn before that he copied pasted AP exhausted ships into the assault fleet so that the assault fleet didn’t move and attack the HW as intended.

This meant that: 1) The Hellenes got to keep their screens intact

2) The Hellenic Major ships that had been damaged got a free turn of repair

3) The Hellenes got to reinforce their fleet with new ships as well as the new Bridge Systems we knew they were building, built another 60 HCBDs of Mk IIs that we knew where on the way thus the urgency for us to attack.

4) We didn’t gather any intelligence on HW forces this turn

All this gave the Hellenes a tactical advantage through no fault of our own but due to GM error. We asked Pete to run the battle between the turns but he refused saying it couldn’t be done. We weren’t too happy about his decision to give our opponent an advantage that way to say the least but there is really not much we can do about it if he refuses so we asked for compensation but haven’t heard back from him on that either…

Secondly: To add insult to injury, the battle engine seems to have bugged out on the one battle I had this turn was me and my allies main fleets chasing after the screen fleet that the Hellenes had hidden. We knew through human assets and spy reports they were located on Khuzha 5 so on order 1 we all moved there only to see that they were moving to the home world, this was anticipated and we knew if we missed it with our main fleet the assault fleet would take the screens at the HW, now that didn’t happen but it was a good plan.

Now this battle saw our allied fleets (see battle reports later on for more detail):

Empire #2060: 29361 Ships of which 29341 are screens Firepower in *Excess of 12 Billion!* Fire Control way over 200

#2301: 799 Ships of which 797 are screens

#4549: 1573 Ships of which 1571 are screens

Facing us are *TWO (2)* ships of the hellenes #4991 with a fire control of 9 targets/round

Total integrity 702 Million

These two ships should have been able to fire on nine of our ships and then die in the *first rounds volley*. Note that now they are listed as destroyed 531st and 532nd!!! So how did the enemy manage to destroy no less than 537 of my screen ships!? To be able to do, the SNROE Combat Engine would have had to instantly the combat began jumped the the fire control rating of the Hellenic Two ships by a factor of 60! Something Pete has stated earlier only happens in prolonged battles with massive amounts of screens on both sides. This allied fleet has engaged numerous fleets with these same numbers where the enemy only had a few ships and NEVER had this happen before? Someone have an idea on this? If Pete has changed the battle engine so that all massive screen fleets automatically go into higher fire control factor from the start of the battle that is something we should have been told since it really changes the playing field as then even minor fleets with little fire control can kill many screens…

One other theory is that since several of my allies last turn had their own Total Allies attacking their own allied ships, something wonky in the battle engine, this turn was the high loss because my TAs were attacking each other, which they never have before?

Ive asked Pete about this and asked for a correction but his answer was

“It looks like the worthless screen fire control and firepower increase

kicked in on this one to get the battle done. It can happen with large

numbers of useless ships - when it comes to using large numbers of garbage

ships on either side, the combat utilities are forced to take measures to

speed up the battle process or it would take many days to run anything”

Does this means a change has been implemented that we haven’t been told about? Up until now this raising of fire control has been when battles have prolonged, ie running for a long time to speed up processing. Since nothing has been told us from Pete on this you might all want to keep the possibility of this in your minds when planning your strategies. It becomes imperative to KNOW when this utility of Petes strikes in to increase fire control on both sides otherwise perhaps your planned assault on defensive screens, where you have planned to have the exact right amount of firepower in relation to your fire control to be able to destroy each screen will be for NAUGHT as the battle engine suddenly ups the fire control rating of your and the enemy fleets by an factor of x, I dont think firepower is upped in the same way now is it? We need to know these things, not find out while losing ships and plans in the assumption that that which we had previously been told was true...

I am all for things that increase the processing speed and makes it easier on the system but not without informing us players of changes that penalizes us because we are not told what is going on. The screen fleet strategy has been widely used by people because that was what was available to us with the information we had and will be what people use for quite some time even when Flag Bridges become widely available, a flag bridge fleet with screens against a battle line fleet without flagbridge and with screens will win every day.

So to sum my last turn up:

1. The Combat Engine seems to become unstable and produce erroneous results

when large numbers of ships are involved, especially in the case of

10,000+ screen ships plus a handful of capital ships or if a change has been made, this has not been communicated.

2. RTG, in this case, seems to be unwilling to do anything to "make

it right". Me and my allies were the victims of a minimum of two

errors by RTG - a bad copy & paste job and a program glitch - and

additionally the Hellene player benefited from the same errors.

3. Communication from RTG has again become poor. We, as players,

know that there are problems in the game and that Pete is working on

them. However, from our perspective, he is doing things "behind the

curtain" that are affecting the outcomes of our actions and we're

getting no warnings or notices that these "changes" are being made.

We're having to wait until we get our turn results and discover that

there are "utilities" in the Combat Engine designed to expedite the

results in the case of battles with large numbers of ships; or that

Total Allies are attacking one another; or any other number of things

that have occurred due to program changes.

All of the points are related, but this seperates out the key

elements that we are trying to communicate. I am unhappy that the

battle was all screwed up, but became more upset that the

customer service we received was roughly an apology and nothing

more. And to get even that, I had to be rather persistent.

As for me, I will play until me and my allies have destroyed the Hellenes, then I will make a decision whether to continue or not, Im used to having my battle plans not survive contact with the enemy but not even survive contact with the GM is not ok in my book, everyone can make mistakes, hell I make them on regular basis, but with the SNROE program being such a monster to please when it comes to inputing your orders correctly or watching your string of orders fail, it gets even harder when a GM wont fix the problem he caused.

It seems also to me that after six years the game is growing stale, there is little improvement being advertised, more of quick fixes between turns and the GM notes have all but disappeared and there is no real input of Petes plans with SNROE. We all know there are several sections of the game not yet implemented and would love to hear what Pete thinks of the future for the game or is planning on trying to improve for the future.

There is no other game like this out there, nor are there any other players, friends and foes of this quality out there, me playing the last six years is enough statement to that fact.

Have fun and hope your turns bring you all you want (except if you are fighting me  )

Battle report in next section….

:P

/Lars

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** NAVAL BATTLE REPORT **

----- KHUZHA [ K (Orange) 5 V ] [single Star] - 5 -----

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy # 2060 (+18 [Leaders * Lifeform]) ----- Black Hole Dynasty # 2301 (+20 [Leaders *

Lifeform]) ----- Builders of Brotherhood # 4549 (+18 [Leaders * Lifeform]) -----

Total tonnage: 245,723,780.....Base Fire Control: 171 [42,021,458,000 bridge]

Hellenic League # 4991 (No Naval Commanders)

Total tonnage: 1,227,000.....Base Fire Control: 9 [12,250,000 bridge]

Fleet 1145 The Genesian Gremloid Technocr #2060 Fleet Admiral Voidshaker

Fleet 1145 The Genesian Gremloid Technocr #2060 Fleet Admiral Crusteater

Fleet 1145 The Genesian Gremloid Technocr #2060 Fleet Admiral Void Reaver

Fleet 1145 The Genesian Gremloid Technocr #2060 Grand Admiral VoidScales

Fleet 1145 The Genesian Gremloid Technocr #2060 Fleet Admiral

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Fleet Admiral Bull Hallsey

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Grand Admiral Paulette DeVries

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 2 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Field Marshal Steven Barnes

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Fleet Admiral David Weber

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Fleet Admiral John Ringo

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Fleet Admiral Paul Tankersley

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Major Overbarn

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Fleet Admiral Few Whitehorse

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Field Marshal Steven Silber

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Field Marshal Wyatt Earp

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Field Marshal Caprice Dawning

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Fleet Admiral Saul Goliath

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Vice Admiral Cynthia Dawson

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Vice Admiral

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Admiral

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Rear Admiral

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Commodore

Allied Strike Fleet Comma Builders of Brotherhood #4549 Senior Captain

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Emperor Jeremy Ewing

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Grand Admiral Robert Arsiaga

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral William Dusenbery

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Jocelyn Carrasquillo

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Amanda Goldberg

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Field Marshal Kristian Parker

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Colonel Rel Ravago

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Major Joe Wilson

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Major Sherwood Baker

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Marlin Rockhold

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Isela Rubalcava

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Field Marshal Leiff Nott

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Christopher Cash

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Field Marshal Ernesto Blanco

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Field Marshal Ervin Dervishi

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Major George Edward Buggs

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Ahmed Cason

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Major Seth Dvorin

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Major Andre Tyson

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Field Marshal David Vicente

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Field Marshal Michael Smith

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Major Tommy Parker

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Field Marshal Isaac Campoy

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Field Marshal Steven Acosta

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Field Marshal Jeremy Regnier

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Major Andrew Reidel

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Dennis Miller

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Derrick Lutters

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral John McGee

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Wesley Riggs

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Pedro Munoz

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Brandon Wadman

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Major Nicholas Zangara

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Brandon Titus

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Warren Murphy

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Field Marshal Lyle Rymer II

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Field Marshal Sara Dvorin

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Charles Webb

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Brian Faunce

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral William Rothschild

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Major Fredrick Dunbar

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral James Alden

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Admiral Daniel Ammen

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Explorer Sinister James

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Richard Antrim

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Walden Ainsworth

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral Charles Badger

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Fleet Admiral

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Vice Admiral

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Vice Admiral

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Admiral

Payback Is A Female Dog Black Hole Dynasty #2301 Senior Captain

------------------------------- ** Imperial Navy Report: Fleet Order of Battle ** ------------------------------------------

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy # 2060 [black Phoenix Rising From Golden Egg On Red Trimmed With Purple]

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 3 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060Fleet 1145 [ROE: R] *Column Attack* (Fleet Tonnage: 235,660,280)

[Deploy Location 1] 6 ML IAS Death By Light (Minelayer - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 NDN IAS Will Of War (Nova Dreadnaught - 55,757,600 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 80 COZ IAS Defender (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 19 XB IAS Shortstuff (Express Boat - 2,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 BB IAS Surplus Warrior (Battleship - 6,320,880 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 65 ML IML All But Dust Remains (Minelayer - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 BB IAS Whipped By Love (Battleship - 6,748,300 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 51 ML IML Shredders Gift (Minelayer - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 116 COZ IDTS Hit Me Now (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 13 ML IAS Lamprey (Minelayer - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 122 XB IAS Pixie (Express Boat - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 4 XB IAS Leech (Express Boat - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 BM IAS Patchwork Project (Monitor - 2,055,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 49 ML IML Belladonna (Minelayer - 4,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 7 ML IML Burning Fields (Minelayer - 4,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 36 XB IML Dr Banners Fury (Express Boat - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 DN IAS Fires Of Orion (Dreadnaught - 8,697,200 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 2281 COZ IML Shallow Water (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 18918 COZ IAS Waste Not (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 BDN The Vanguard (Battle Dreadnaught - 13,201,100 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 DN IAS My Brother Is A Battlestar (Dreadnaught - 10,536,800 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 38 ML IML Bottom Of Barrel (Minelayer - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 DN IAS Well Left Alone (Dreadnaught - 7,951,400 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 BB IAS Appetite For Destruction (Battleship - 6,969,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 3] 16 CO IAS ManoWar (Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 3] 1 CO INS Man Of War (Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 5] 5 ML IML Sinkhole (Minelayer - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 5] 5 CO IMS Wasp (Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 10] 4 ML IML Thorn Of The Rose (Minelayer - 4,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 BB ICNCS Firm Grip (Battleship - 4,347,200 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 BB SWE Guardian (Battleship - 4,011,300 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 2289 CO WPD Turf Defender (Corvette - 2,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 3 CVL ICS Shattered Kisses (Light Carrier - 1,024,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 4778 COZ IDC Dedicates Kiss (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 CVA IAC Shrieking Fury (Attack Carrier - 2,048,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 SDN IAS Balance Of Judgement (Star Dreadnaught - 36,527,800 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 26 CO WPD Citadel Guard (Corvette - 2,400 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 CV IAC BOHICA (Fleet Carrier - 3,300,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 5 COZ ICD Sinister Shield (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 BDN IMAS Winters End (Battle Dreadnaught - 19,563,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 SC IMS Blushing Killers Kiss (Star Cruiser - 1,772,600 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 BB IAC An Series Of Unlikely Explanations (Battleship - 3,701,700 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 375 COZ IAS Any Old Port (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 8 ML IML Quicksand (Minelayer - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 22 CO WPD Gatekeeper (Corvette - 2,400 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 BB IMCS Love Hurts (Battleship - 7,185,200 tons [each])

<8,591,419 Fuel>

------------------------------- ** Imperial Navy Report: Fleet Order of Battle ** ------------------------------------------

Black Hole Dynasty # 2301 [black Hole Engulfing Yellow Sun]

Payback Is A Female Dog [ROE: R] *Column Attack* (Fleet Tonnage: 8,080,800)

[Deploy Location 1] 527 COZ PT Monsoon (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 16 AUXL PT109 (Light Auxiliary - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 3 AUXL Mosquito Screen (Light Auxiliary - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 250 COZ PT Interceptor (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 BM Forrestal (Monitor - 2,606,800 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 BB Kitty Hawk (Battleship - 4,678,000 tons [each])

<73,400 Fuel>

Builders of Brotherhood # 4549 [An Imposing Structure]

Allied Strike Fleet Command [ROE: R] *Column Attack* (Fleet Tonnage: 1,982,700)

[Deploy Location 7] 326 COZ Target Drone Alpha (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 7] 433 COZ Target Drone Hickup (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 7] 312 COZ Decoy Screen (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 300 COZ Target Drone Delta (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 AUXM Wynter Wyrm (Medium Auxiliary - 99,700 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 CA ICC Allied Pride (Heavy Cruiser - 512,000 tons [each])

<221,580 Fuel>

Hellenic League # 4991 [sailing Ship On A Blue Sea With A Shining Star Above]

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 4 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060GGT Test [ROE: Z] *Standard Line* (Fleet Tonnage: 1,227,000)

[Deploy Location 1] 1 COZ HMS Soaker (Assault Corvette - 2,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 BC GGT Little Deterrent (Battle Cruiser - 1,225,000 tons [each])

** Battle Damage Assessment Report **

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 1 ------------------------------------------------------------

BB IAS Appetite For Destruction (Battleship - 6,969,000 tons) [integrity: 756,061,500 / 756,061,500] [shields: 3,000,000,000

/ 3,000,000,000] (Green, Timid)

134,000 Fuel Tankage, 1 Fusion Transwarp Drive, 1,000 Gamma-Ray Laser Mine Rack, 100 Mk III Gravitic Thruster

12,000 Mk IX Force Shield, 10 Siege Phase Shaker, 750,000 Tckon 68, 200 Type C Disintegrator

150 Type D Black Sphere Generator

Energy Disruptor: 105,600,002, Gravitonic: 352,000,008, Matter Disruptor: 105,600,002, Mines: 4,224,000

Black Sphere: 81.20 %, Maneuverability: 4.13, Missile Defense: 34.10 %

ML IAS Death By Light (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 880 / 880] [shields: 250,000 / 250,000] (Seasoned)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Computer System, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk III Fusion Engine

1 Mk IX Force Shield, 5 X-Ray Laser Mine Rack

Mines: 10,560

Maneuverability: 4.00, Missile Defense: 33.40 %

ML IAS Death By Light (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 880 / 880] [shields: 250,000 / 250,000] (Seasoned)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Computer System, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk III Fusion Engine

COZ IAS Defender (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 1,250,000 / 1,250,000] (Green, Reliable)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Gamma-Ray Laser Mine Rack, 1 Mk I Computer System, 1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive

5 Mk IX Force Shield, 1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

Mines: 4,224

Maneuverability: 8.00, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

DN IAS Fires Of Orion (Dreadnaught - 8,697,200 tons) [integrity: 7,867,580 / 7,867,580] [shields: 7,500,000,000 /

7,500,000,000] (Green, Timid)

10 Fuel Shuttle, 450,000 Fuel Tankage, 63 Heavy Phase Shaker, 3,500 Light Phase Shaker, 514 Medium Phase Shaker

327 Mk IV Gravitic Thruster, 1 Mk IV Holographic Cybernetic Battle Director, 250 Mk IV Repulsor CIDS

30,000 Mk IX Force Shield, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 9 Type D Disintegrator

Energy Disruptor: 15,840,000, Gravitonic: 217,747,205, Matter Disruptor: 15,840,000

Maneuverability: 12.03, Missile Defense: 52.80 %

ML IAS Lamprey (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 250,000 / 250,000] (Seasoned, Fearless)

5 Burst Mine Rack, 100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Computer System, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk IX Force Shield

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

Mines: 2,640

ML IAS Lamprey (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 250,000 / 250,000] (Seasoned, Fearless)

5 Burst Mine Rack, 100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Computer System, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk IX Force Shield

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 5 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

**DESTROYED** [320th] ML IAS Lamprey (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 900] [shields: 0 / 250,000] (Seasoned,

Fearless)

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

XB IAS Leech (Express Boat - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 250,000 / 250,000] (Seasoned, Fanatical)

2 Burst Mine Rack, 100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Computer System, 2 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk IX Force Shield

3 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

Mines: 1,056

Maneuverability: 24.00, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

XB IAS Leech (Express Boat - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 250,000 / 250,000] (Seasoned, Fanatical)

2 Burst Mine Rack, 100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Computer System, 2 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk IX Force Shield

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 6 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060 3 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

3 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

3 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

DN IAS My Brother Is A Battlestar (Dreadnaught - 10,536,800 tons) [integrity: 1,460,141,800 / 1,460,141,800] [shields:

6,250,000,000 / 6,250,000,000] (Green, Timid)

25 Fuel Shuttle, 395,000 Fuel Tankage, 6,000 Gamma-Ray Laser Mine Rack, 40 Heavy Magnetic Grapple

44 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 500 Mk II Gravitic Thruster, 25,000 Mk IX Force Shield

352 Neutron Fixer, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 422 Proton Lock, 10 Repair Bay, 8 Siege Phase Shaker

100 Tachyon Communications Gear, 1,450,000 Tckon 68, 200 Type C Disintegrator, 154 Type D Black Sphere Generator

Energy Disruptor: 105,600,002, Gravitonic: 282,339,206, Matter Disruptor: 105,600,002, Mines: 25,344,001

Black Sphere: 74.60 %, Maneuverability: 12.15, Molecular Pattern Stabilization: 5.40 %, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

BM IAS Patchwork Project (Monitor - 2,055,000 tons) [integrity: 4,385,000 / 4,385,000] [shields: 650,000,000 / 650,000,000] (Seasoned, Fearless)

160 Battle Imaging System, 2,000 Burst Mine Rack, 14 Crystallizer, 100,000 Energy Dispersion Armor Coating

50 Fuel Shuttle, 150,000 Fuel Tankage, 1 Fusion Transwarp Drive, 100 Heavy Magnetic Grapple

60 Heavy Sonic Disruptor, 500 Heavy Stun Beam, 20,480 Laser CIDS, 100 Mk I Medium Range Sensor

100 Mk I Short Range Torpedo, 30 Mk II Bore Torpedo, 50 Mk II Short Range Torpedo, 50 Mk III Short Range Torpedo

2,600 Mk IX Force Shield, 60 Mk V Computer System, 3,072 Mk V Nuclear Engine, 2,500 Tckon 68

10 Type A Black Sphere Generator, 9 Type A Energy Web Projector

Cold: 123,200, EnergyAbsorber: 99,000, Gravitonic: 1,848,000, Mines: 1,056,000, Missile: 276,000

Sonic: 1,082,400

Black Sphere: 10.90 %, Maneuverability: 5.98, Meson Web: 8.90 %, Phase Inversion: 8.90 %, Missile Defense: 55.50 %

Reflective Coating: 8.90 %, Sensors: 2.40 %, Tachyon Grid: 8.90 %, Thermal Regulation: 8.90 %

XB IAS Pixie (Express Boat - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 250,000 / 250,000] (Green, Timid)

3 10cm Autocannon, 100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive, 4 Mk III Nuclear Engine, 1 Mk IX Force Shield

Projectile: 330

XB IAS Shortstuff (Express Boat - 2,000 tons) [integrity: 1,800 / 1,800] [shields: 1,250,000 / 1,250,000] (Green, Timid)

200 Fuel Tankage, 1 Gamma-Ray Laser Mine Rack, 1 Mk I Fusion Jump Drive, 5 Mk IX Force Shield

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

XB IAS Shortstuff (Express Boat - 2,000 tons) [integrity: 1,800 / 1,800] [shields: 1,250,000 / 1,250,000] (Green, Timid)

200 Fuel Tankage, 1 Gamma-Ray Laser Mine Rack, 1 Mk I Fusion Jump Drive, 5 Mk IX Force Shield

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 7 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060 Mines: 4,224

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

**DESTROYED** [484th] XB IAS Shortstuff (Express Boat - 2,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 1,800] [shields: 0 / 1,250,000] (Green,

Timid)

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 8 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060XB IAS Shortstuff (Express Boat - 2,000 tons) [integrity: 1,800 / 1,800] [shields: 1,250,000 / 1,250,000] (Green, Timid)

2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

BB IAS Surplus Warrior (Battleship - 6,320,880 tons) [integrity: 105,857,960 / 105,857,960] [shields: 2,550,000,000 /

2,550,000,000] (Green, Reliable)

5,093 10cm Gauss Gun, 1,009 2.5cm Chain Gun, 3,592 20cm Gauss Gun, 253 5cm Chain Gun, 16 Blacklight Cannon

154 Condenser Beam, 6 Crystallizer, 424 Frost Cannon, 330,000 Fuel Tankage, 51 Heavy Magnetic Grapple

75 Heavy Stun Beam, 4 Heavy Tractor Beam, 556 Light Stun Beam, 608 Medium Beam Laser, 89 Medium Magnetic Grapple

71 Medium Sonic Disruptor, 130 Medium Stun Beam, 323 Mk II Antimatter Engine, 198 Mk IV Standoff Missile

10,200 Mk IX Force Shield, 4,100 Mk VI Nuclear Engine, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 100,000 Tckon 68

172 Type D Black Sphere Generator

Coherent Beam: 802,560, Cold: 1,704,560, Gravitonic: 1,281,984, Missile: 3,168,000, Projectile: 8,651,830

Sonic: 342,320

Black Sphere: 84.50 %, Maneuverability: 6.01, Missile Defense: 42.90 %

COZ IAS Waste Not (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 700,160 / 700,160] (Green, Timid)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Antimatter Engine, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 700 Tckon 68

Maneuverability: 16.00, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

DN IAS Well Left Alone (Dreadnaught - 7,951,400 tons) [integrity: 8,466,100 / 8,466,100] [shields: 3,000,000,000 /

3,000,000,000] (Green, Timid)

7 Crystallizer, 25 Fuel Shuttle, 200,000 Fuel Tankage, 10 Heavy Beam Laser, 4 Heavy esap beam

67 Light Shaker Beam, 22 Medium ESAP Beam, 300 Medium Magnetic Grapple, 18 Medium Pressor Beam

52 Medium Tractor Beam, 255 Mk II Gravitic Thruster, 12,000 Mk IX Force Shield, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive

5 Repair Bay, 10 Siege Phase Shaker, 200 Tachyon Communications Gear, 160 Type D Black Sphere Generator

190 Type D Disintegrator

Coherent Beam: 66,000, Cold: 61,600, EnergyAbsorber: 128,480, Energy Disruptor: 334,400,007

Gravitonic: 353,383,368, Matter Disruptor: 334,400,007

Black Sphere: 80.10 %, Maneuverability: 8.21, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

BB IAS Whipped By Love (Battleship - 6,748,300 tons) [integrity: 305,912,600 / 305,912,600] [shields: 5,000,000,000 /

5,000,000,000] (Green, Timid)

18 Battle Imaging System, 30 Energy Sapper Torpedo, 10 Fuel Shuttle, 395,000 Fuel Tankage

2,500 Gamma-Ray Laser Mine Rack, 100 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 23 Light Blast Cannon

1,929 Light Magnetic Grapple, 18 Medium Magnetic Grapple, 8 Mk I Mass Detector Sensor, 345 Mk II Gravitic Thruster

10 Mk II Holographic Cybernetic Battle Director, 300 Mk II Medium Range Sensor, 161 Mk IV Short Range Sensor

20,000 Mk IX Force Shield, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 5 Repair Bay, 3 Siege Phase Shaker, 300,000 Tckon 68

200 Type D Black Sphere Generator

EnergyAbsorber: 13,200, Gravitonic: 106,175,786, Mines: 10,560,000, Particle Beam: 50,600

Black Sphere: 85.60 %, Displacement: 0.30 %, Maneuverability: 13.09, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

Sensors: 8.80 %

NDN IAS Will Of War (Nova Dreadnaught - 55,757,600 tons) [integrity: 4,451,107,940 / 4,451,107,940] [shields: 33,250,000,000

/ 33,250,000,000] (Green, Reliable)

100 Fuel Shuttle, 2,800,000 Fuel Tankage, 37,000 Gamma-Ray Laser Mine Rack, 268 Heavy Beam Laser

55 Heavy Magnetic Grapple, 820 Heavy P-Cannon, 24 Heavy Phase Shaker, 1,000 Light Tractor Beam

2,661 Mk II Gravitic Thruster, 3 Mk IV Holographic Cybernetic Battle Director, 1,100 Mk IV Repulsor CIDS

133,000 Mk IX Force Shield, 3,440 Mk VII Long Lance Torpedo, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 25 Repair Bay

823 Siege Beam Laser, 28 Siege Phase Shaker, 4,400,000 Tckon 68, 116 Type A Plasma Torpedo

13 Type C Plasma Torpedo, 1,700 Type D Black Sphere Generator, 3 Type D Plasma Torpedo

Coherent Beam: 30,738,401, Gravitonic: 1,037,469,423, Mines: 156,288,006, Missile: 440,320,000

Plasma: 14,432,000, Plasma Torpedo: 65,049,603

Black Sphere: 86.00 %, Maneuverability: 12.22, Missile Defense: 51.90 %

COZ IDTS Hit Me Now (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 700,200 / 700,200] (Green, Reliable)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine, 700 Tckon 68

ML IML All But Dust Remains (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 500,000 / 500,000] (Green, Reliable)

100 Energy Dispersion Armor Coating, 100 Fuel Tankage, 3 Gamma-Ray Laser Mine Rack, 1 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid

1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 2 Mk IX Force Shield, 1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

Mines: 12,672

Maneuverability: 8.00, Meson Web: 16.70 %, Phase Inversion: 16.70 %, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

Reflective Coating: 16.70 %, Tachyon Grid: 16.70 %, Thermal Regulation: 16.70 %

ML IML All But Dust Remains (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 500,000 / 500,000] (Green, Reliable)

100 Energy Dispersion Armor Coating, 100 Fuel Tankage, 3 Gamma-Ray Laser Mine Rack, 1 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid

Maneuverability: 8.00, Meson Web: 16.70 %, Phase Inversion: 16.70 %, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 9 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060 100 Energy Dispersion Armor Coating, 100 Fuel Tankage, 3 Gamma-Ray Laser Mine Rack, 1 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 10 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060ML IML All But Dust Remains (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 500,000 / 500,000] (Green, Reliable)

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 11 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060

ML IML All But Dust Remains (Minelayer

Ah yes, sorry the battle report is rather long so the boards cut it off...

:P

/Locklyn

-

ML IML Belladonna (Minelayer - 4,000 tons) [integrity: 103,600 / 103,600] [shields: 3,000,000 / 3,000,000] (Line, Fanatical)

17 Burst Mine Rack, 300 Fuel Tankage, 4 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 12 Mk IX Force Shield, 3 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

100 Tckon 68

Mines: 8,976

Maneuverability: 6.00, Missile Defense: 42.90 %

ity: 900 / 900] [shields: 500,000 / 500,000] (Green, Reliable)

1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive, 2 Mk IX Force Shield, 1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

ML IML Bottom Of Barrel (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 500,000 / 500,000] (Green, Reliable)

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 19 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060 Maneuverability: 8.00, Meson Web: 16.70 %, Phase Inversion: 16.70 %, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

achyon Grid: 16.70 %, Thermal Regulation: 16.70 %

ML IML Bottom Of Barrel (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 500,000 / 500,000] (Green, Reliable)

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 22 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060ML IML Bottom Of Barrel (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 500,000 / 500,000] (Green, Reliable)

**DESTROYED** [137th] ML IML Bottom Of Barrel (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 900] [shields: 0 / 500,000] (Green,

Reliable)

ML IML Burning Fields (Minelayer - 4,000 tons) [integrity: 1,302,400 / 1,302,400] (Line, Fanatical)

300 Fuel Tankage, 4 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 3 Mk VI Nuclear Engine, 17 Space Mine Rack, 1,300 Tckon 68

Mines: 4,488

le Defense: 42.90 %

XB IML Dr Banners Fury (Express Boat - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 780 / 780] [shields: 250,000 / 250,000] (Green, Reliable)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Gamma-Ray Laser Mine Rack, 6 Mk I Fusion Engine, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive

1 Mk IX Force Shield

COZ IML Shallow Water (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 1,250,000 / 1,250,000] (Green,

Reliable)

100 Fuel Tankage, 2 Gamma-Ray Laser Mine Rack, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 5 Mk IX Force Shield

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

Mines: 8,448

ML IML Shredders Gift (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 900 / 900] [shields: 250,000 / 250,000] (Seasoned, Determined)

100 Energy Dispersion Armor Coating, 100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Computer System, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive

2 Mk IV Nuclear Engine, 1 Mk IX Force Shield, 3 X-Ray Laser Mine Rack

Mines: 6,336

Maneuverability: 4.00, Meson Web: 16.70 %, Phase Inversion: 16.70 %, Missile Defense: 33.40 %

AUXL Mosquito Screen (Light Auxiliary - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 30,560 / 30,560] (Green, Timid)

200 Fuel Tankage, 1 Light Magnetic Grapple, 1 Mk I Antimatter Engine, 2 Mk I Computer System

1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 200 Vananite Battle Armor

Gravitonic: 264

AUXL Mosquito Screen (Light Auxiliary - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 30,560 / 30,560] (Green, Timid)

200 Fuel Tankage, 1 Light Magnetic Grapple, 1 Mk I Antimatter Engine, 2 Mk I Computer System

**DESTROYED** [447th] COZ PT Monsoon (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 700,200] (Green, Timid)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk IV Nuclear Engine, 700 Tckon 68

Maneuverability: 2.00, Missile Defense: 20.00 %

AUXL PT109 (Light Auxiliary - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 17,280 / 17,280] (Green, Timid)

300 Cordellium Composite, 200 Fuel Tankage, 1 Light Magnetic Grapple, 1 Mk I Computer System

1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk II Fusion Engine

AUXL PT109 (Light Auxiliary - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 17,280 / 17,280] (Green, Timid)

300 Cordellium Composite, 200 Fuel Tankage, 1 Light Magnetic Grapple, 1 Mk I Computer System

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 31 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060AUXL PT109 (Light Auxiliary - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 17,280 / 17,280] (Green, Timid)

CO IAS ManoWar (Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 880 / 880] [shields: 1,000,000 / 1,000,000] (Seasoned)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Heavy Stun Beam, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk III Fusion Engine, 4 Mk IX Force Shield

Sonic: 1,320

Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk III Fusion Engine, 4 Mk IX Force Shield

CO IAS ManoWar (Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 880 / 880] [shields: 1,000,000 / 1,000,000] (Seasoned)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Heavy Stun Beam, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk III Fusion Engine, 4 Mk IX Force Shield

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 33 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060 Sonic: 1,320

CO INS Man Of War (Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 1,080 / 1,080] [shields: 750,000 / 750,000] (Seasoned)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Heavy Stun Beam, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk III Fusion Engine, 3 Mk IX Force Shield

100 Standard Hull Plate

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 5 ------------------------------------------------------------

ML IML Sinkhole (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 11,900 / 11,900] [shields: 1,600 / 1,600] (Line, Fanatical)

200 Cordellium Composite, 100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk III Force Shield

1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine, 4 Space Mine Rack

ML IML Sinkhole (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 11,900 / 11,900] [shields: 1,600 / 1,600] (Line, Fanatical)

200 Cordellium Composite, 100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk III Force Shield

CO IMS Wasp (Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 880 / 880] [shields: 500,000 / 500,000] (Seasoned)

100 Fuel Tankage, 2 Mk I Interceptor Missile, 1 Mk II Computer System, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive

1 Mk III Fusion Engine, 2 Mk IX Force Shield

Missile: 400

CO IMS Wasp (Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 880 / 880] [shields: 500,000 / 500,000] (Seasoned)

100 Fuel Tankage, 2 Mk I Interceptor Missile, 1 Mk II Computer System, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive

**DESTROYED** [357th] CO IMS Wasp (Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 880] [shields: 0 / 500,000] (Seasoned)

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 7 ------------------------------------------------------------

COZ Decoy Screen (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 700,200 / 700,200] (Green, Timid)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine, 700 Tckon 68

COZ Target Drone Alpha (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 600,300 / 600,300] (Green, Timid)

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 34 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060 1 10cm Autocannon, 100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine, 600 Tckon 68

Projectile: 110

COZ Target Drone Hickup (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 600,300 / 600,300] (Green, Timid)

1 10cm Autocannon, 100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine, 1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive, 600 Tckon 68

Projectile: 110

Maneuverability: 0.30, Missile Defense: 3.70 %

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 10 ------------------------------------------------------------

ML IML Thorn Of The Rose (Minelayer - 4,000 tons) [integrity: 1,302,400 / 1,302,400] (Line, Fanatical)

17 Burst Mine Rack, 300 Fuel Tankage, 4 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 3 Mk VI Nuclear Engine, 1,300 Tckon 68

ML IML Thorn Of The Rose (Minelayer - 4,000 tons) [integrity: 1,302,400 / 1,302,400] (Line, Fanatical)

17 Burst Mine Rack, 300 Fuel Tankage, 4 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 3 Mk VI Nuclear Engine, 1,300 Tckon 68

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 12 ------------------------------------------------------------

BM Forrestal (Monitor - 2,606,800 tons) [integrity: 281,807,280 / 281,807,280] [shields: 8,000,000 / 8,000,000] (Green,

Reliable)

5,875 FCS-1 Archer Fire Control, 25 Fighter Bay, 25 Fuel Shuttle, 395,000 Fuel Tankage, 2,613 Mk I Antimatter Engine

50 Mk I Plasma Pulse CIDS, 5,000 Mk III Force Shield, 35 Mk III Long Lance Torpedo, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive

280,000 Tckon 68, 52 Type A Black Sphere Generator

Missile: 224,000

Black Sphere: 33.30 %, Maneuverability: 8.02, Missile Defense: 50.30 %

BB IAC An Series Of Unlikely Explanations (Battleship - 3,701,700 tons) [integrity: 4,955,340 / 4,955,340] [shields:

1,250,000,000 / 1,250,000,000] (Green, Reliable)

16 Drone Rack, 60 Fighter Bay, 5 Fuel Shuttle, 180,000 Fuel Tankage, 1,159 Mk II Antimatter Engine

28 Mk IV Nuclear Jump Drive, 5,000 Mk IX Force Shield, 400 Mk VII Long Lance Torpedo, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive

10 Repair Bay, 143 Type D Black Sphere Generator

Missile: 51,200,000

Black Sphere: 88.60 %, Maneuverability: 5.01, Missile Defense: 38.60 %

CV IAC BOHICA (Fleet Carrier - 3,300,000 tons) [integrity: 15,000,000 / 15,000,000] [shields: 1,000,000,000 /

1,000,000,000] (Seasoned, Fearless)

160 Fighter Bay, 75 Fuel Shuttle, 245,000 Fuel Tankage, 2,000 Mk I Repulsor CIDS, 1,150 Mk III Fusion Engine

140 Mk III Long Lance Torpedo, 200 Mk IV Long Lance Torpedo, 4,000 Mk IX Force Shield, 2,160 Mk V Computer System

1,500 Mk VI Nuclear Engine, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 12,000 Tckon 68

Missile: 3,776,000

Maneuverability: 5.03, Missile Defense: 48.30 %

CVA IAC Shrieking Fury (Attack Carrier - 2,048,000 tons) [integrity: 1,880,500 / 1,880,500] [shields: 362,000,000 /

362,000,000] (Seasoned, Fearless)

100 Fighter Bay, 50 Fuel Shuttle, 150,000 Fuel Tankage, 1 Fusion Transwarp Drive, 20,480 Laser CIDS

30 Mk I Long Lance Torpedo, 34 Mk I Standoff Missile, 160 Mk II Long Lance Torpedo, 2 Mk III Long Lance Torpedo

1,448 Mk IX Force Shield, 410 Mk V Computer System, 3,072 Mk V Nuclear Engine

Missile: 551,200

Maneuverability: 6.00, Missile Defense: 55.60 %

COZ IAS Any Old Port (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 700,200 / 700,200] (Green, Timid)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk III Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk V Nuclear Engine, 700 Tckon 68

SDN IAS Balance Of Judgement (Star Dreadnaught - 36,527,800 tons) [integrity: 1,032,260,280 / 1,032,260,280] [shields:

31,000,000,000 / 31,000,000,000] (Green, Timid)

50 Fuel Shuttle, 1,390,000 Fuel Tankage, 31 Heavy Tractor Beam, 1,292 Mk II Gravitic Thruster

40 Mk II Long Range Sensor, 1,182 Mk II Standoff Missile, 244 Mk III Standoff Missile, 7 Mk IV Holographic Cybernetic

Battle Director

50 Mk IV Short Range Sensor, 124,000 Mk IX Force Shield, 58 Mk V Long Lance Torpedo, 196 Mk V Standoff Missile

3,500 Mk VI Standoff Missile, 150 Mk VII Long Lance Torpedo, 17,246 Mk VII Standoff Missile

1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 4 Repair Bay, 1,000,000 Tckon 68, 163 Type D Black Sphere Generator

Gravitonic: 81,840, Missile: 3,924,697,600

Black Sphere: 47.20 %, Maneuverability: 9.05, Missile Defense: 50.00 %, Sensors: 0.50 %

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 35 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060

CA ICC Allied Pride (Heavy Cruiser - 512,000 tons) [integrity: 1,156,300 / 1,156,300] [shields: 256,000,000 / 256,000,000] (Line, Fanatical)

25,600 Energy Dispersion Armor Coating, 15 Fuel Shuttle, 35,000 Fuel Tankage, 7,680 Laser CIDS

110 Mk II Long Lance Torpedo, 4 Mk IV Jump Survey Sensor, 1,024 Mk IX Force Shield, 105 Mk V Computer System

800 Mk VI Nuclear Engine, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 700 Tckon 68, 10 Type A Black Sphere Generator

Missile: 308,000

Black Sphere: 32.90 %, Maneuverability: 12.50, Meson Web: 9.10 %, Phase Inversion: 9.10 %, Missile Defense: 63.70 %

Reflective Coating: 9.10 %, Tachyon Grid: 9.10 %, Thermal Regulation: 9.10 %

COZ ICD Sinister Shield (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 880 / 880] [shields: 1,500,000 / 1,500,000] (Seasoned)

6 Mk IX Force Shield

COZ ICD Sinister Shield (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 880 / 880] [shields: 1,500,000 / 1,500,000] (Seasoned)

6 Mk IX Force Shield

6 Mk IX Force Shield

6 Mk IX Force Shield

6 Mk IX Force Shield

BB ICNCS Firm Grip (Battleship - 4,347,200 tons) [integrity: 3,974,960 / 3,974,960] [shields: 3,750,000,000 /

3,750,000,000] (Green, Timid)

10 Fuel Shuttle, 150,000 Fuel Tankage, 204 Mk II Gravitic Thruster, 1 Mk IV Holographic Cybernetic Battle Director

15,000 Mk IX Force Shield, 2,432 Mk V Standoff Missile, 27 Mk VI Standoff Missile, 220 Mk VII Long Lance Torpedo

1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 1 Repair Bay, 200 Tachyon Communications Gear, 85 Type D Black Sphere Generator

Missile: 124,313,600

Black Sphere: 79.70 %, Maneuverability: 12.01, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

CVL ICS Shattered Kisses (Light Carrier - 1,024,000 tons) [integrity: 11,948,000 / 11,948,000] [shields: 187,500,000 /

187,500,000] (Seasoned, Fanatical)

100,000 Energy Dispersion Armor Coating, 250 FCS-1 Archer Fire Control, 50 Fighter Bay, 20 Fuel Shuttle

45,000 Fuel Tankage, 10,000 Laser CIDS, 10 Mk II Long Lance Torpedo, 750 Mk IX Force Shield

990 Mk VI Nuclear Engine, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 11,000 Tckon 68, 5 Type A Black Sphere Generator

Missile: 28,000

Black Sphere: 10.90 %, Maneuverability: 7.73, Meson Web: 16.40 %, Phase Inversion: 16.40 %, Missile Defense: 59.30 %

Reflective Coating: 16.40 %, Tachyon Grid: 16.40 %, Thermal Regulation: 16.40 %

CVL ICS Shattered Kisses (Light Carrier - 1,024,000 tons) [integrity: 11,948,000 / 11,948,000] [shields: 187,500,000 /

100,000 Energy Dispersion Armor Coating, 250 FCS-1 Archer Fire Control, 50 Fighter Bay, 20 Fuel Shuttle

45,000 Fuel Tankage, 10,000 Laser CIDS, 10 Mk II Long Lance Torpedo, 750 Mk IX Force Shield

990 Mk VI Nuclear Engine, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 11,000 Tckon 68, 5 Type A Black Sphere Generator

Black Sphere: 10.90 %, Maneuverability: 7.73, Meson Web: 16.40 %, Phase Inversion: 16.40 %, Missile Defense: 59.30 %

COZ IDC Dedicates Kiss (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 700,180 / 700,180] (Green, Timid)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk III Fusion Engine, 700 Tckon 68

BDN IMAS Winters End (Battle Dreadnaught - 19,563,000 tons) [integrity: 18,156,800 / 18,156,800] [shields: 12,625,000,000 /

12,625,000,000] (Green, Timid)

1,000 Fuel Tankage, 4 Mk IV Holographic Cybernetic Battle Director, 50,500 Mk IX Force Shield

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 36 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060 420 Mk V Gravitic Thruster, 14,300 Mk VII Standoff Missile, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 281 Type D Black Sphere Generator

Missile: 2,928,640,000

Black Sphere: 74.20 %, Maneuverability: 7.56, Missile Defense: 48.60 %

BB IMCS Love Hurts (Battleship - 7,185,200 tons) [integrity: 306,673,200 / 306,673,200] [shields: 7,500,000,000 /

7,500,000,000] (Green, Timid)

180 Battle Imaging System, 10 Fuel Shuttle, 250,000 Fuel Tankage, 106 Mk I Computer System

84 Mk I Long Range Sensor, 54 Mk II Computer System, 129 Mk II Flux Capacitor, 200 Mk II Gravitic Thruster

36 Mk II Medium Range Sensor, 139 Mk II Short Range Sensor, 164 Mk III Space Mine Scanner

2 Mk IV Holographic Cybernetic Battle Director, 30,000 Mk IX Force Shield, 900 Mk VI Standoff Missile

200 Mk VII Long Lance Torpedo, 500 Mk VII Standoff Missile, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 5 Repair Bay

300,000 Tckon 68, 175 Type D Black Sphere Generator

Missile: 220,160,000

Black Sphere: 83.00 %, Flux Capacitance: 1.80 %, Maneuverability: 7.13, Missile Defense: 47.20 %

Sensors: 6.80 %

ML IML Quicksand (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 16,940 / 16,940] (Line, Fanatical)

290 Cordellium Composite, 10 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk V Nuclear Engine

5 Space Mine Rack

Mines: 1,320

ML IML Quicksand (Minelayer - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 16,940 / 16,940] (Line, Fanatical)

290 Cordellium Composite, 10 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk V Nuclear Engine

5 Space Mine Rack

5 Space Mine Rack

5 Space Mine Rack

5 Space Mine Rack

5 Space Mine Rack

5 Space Mine Rack

5 Space Mine Rack

SC IMS Blushing Killers Kiss (Star Cruiser - 1,772,600 tons) [integrity: 101,252,100 / 101,252,100] (Green, Timid)

60,000 Fuel Tankage, 1 Fusion Transwarp Drive, 100 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 50 Mk III Gravitic Thruster

1 Mk IV Holographic Cybernetic Battle Director , 26 Mk V Long Lance Torpedo, 311 Mk V Standoff Missile

50 Mk VII Long Lance Torpedo, 500 Mk VII Standoff Missile, 100 Tachyon Communications Gear

100,000 Tckon 68, 100 Type D Black Sphere Generator

Missile: 121,574,400

Black Sphere: 91.90 %, Maneuverability: 8.12, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

BB Kitty Hawk (Battleship - 4,678,000 tons) [integrity: 78,305,000 / 78,305,000] [shields: 11,200,000 / 11,200,000] (Green,

Timid)

2,500 FCS-1 Archer Fire Control, 55 Fighter Bay, 50 Fuel Shuttle, 665,000 Fuel Tankage, 4,700 Mk I Antimatter Engine

100 Mk I Plasma Pulse CIDS, 7,000 Mk III Force Shield, 1,410 Mk III Long Lance Torpedo, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 37 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060 70 Type A Black Sphere Generator, 500,000 Vananite Battle Armor

Missile: 9,024,000

Black Sphere: 27.30 %, Maneuverability: 8.04, Missile Defense: 50.30 %

COZ PT Interceptor (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 700,200 / 700,200] (Green, Timid)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk IV Nuclear Engine, 700 Tckon 68

BB SWE Guardian (Battleship - 4,011,300 tons) [integrity: 52,931,180 / 52,931,180] [shields: 3,961,750,000 / 3,961,750,000] (Green, Timid)

24 Fuel Shuttle, 640,000 Fuel Tankage, 502 Mk IV Gravitic Thruster, 1 Mk IV Holographic Cybernetic Battle Director

15,847 Mk IX Force Shield, 4 Mk VI Jump Survey Sensor, 1,227 Mk VII Long Lance Torpedo, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive

50,000 Tckon 68

Missile: 157,056,000

Maneuverability: 40.05, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

COZ Target Drone Delta (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 700,200 / 700,200] (Green, Timid)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk VI Nuclear Engine, 700 Tckon 68

CO WPD Citadel Guard (Corvette - 2,400 tons) [integrity: 2,160 / 2,160] [shields: 1,000,000 / 1,000,000] (Green, Reliable)

300 Energy Dispersion Armor Coating, 200 Fuel Tankage, 1 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid

2 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk III Antimatter Engine, 1 Mk III Repulsor CIDS, 4 Mk IX Force Shield

1 Mk VII Long Lance Torpedo

Missile: 128,000

Maneuverability: 13.33, Meson Web: 20.00 %, Phase Inversion: 20.00 %, Missile Defense: 64.80 %

Reflective Coating: 20.00 %, Tachyon Grid: 20.00 %, Thermal Regulation: 20.00 %

CO WPD Citadel Guard (Corvette - 2,400 tons) [integrity: 2,160 / 2,160] [shields: 1,000,000 / 1,000,000] (Green, Reliable)

300 Energy Dispersion Armor Coating, 200 Fuel Tankage, 1 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid

2 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk III Antimatter Engine, 1 Mk III Repulsor CIDS, 4 Mk IX Force Shield

Maneuverability: 13.33, Meson Web: 20.00 %, Phase Inversion: 20.00 %, Missile Defense: 64.80 %

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 38 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060CO WPD Citadel Guard (Corvette - 2,400 tons) [integrity: 2,160 / 2,160] [shields: 1,000,000 / 1,000,000] (Green, Reliable)

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 39 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060 Missile: 128,000

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 40 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060CO WPD Gatekeeper (Corvette - 2,400 tons) [integrity: 2,120 / 2,120] [shields: 1,000,000 / 1,000,000] (Green, Timid)

300 Energy Dispersion Armor Coating, 200 Fuel Tankage, 2 Mk II Antimatter Engine, 2 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive

1 Mk III Repulsor CIDS, 4 Mk IX Force Shield, 1 Mk VII Long Lance Torpedo

CO WPD Gatekeeper (Corvette - 2,400 tons) [integrity: 2,120 / 2,120] [shields: 1,000,000 / 1,000,000] (Green, Timid)

300 Energy Dispersion Armor Coating, 200 Fuel Tankage, 2 Mk II Antimatter Engine, 2 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive

CO WPD Gatekeeper (Corvette - 2,400 tons) [integrity: 2,120 / 2,120] [shields: 1,000,000 / 1,000,000] (Green, Timid)

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 41 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060

**DESTROYED** [290th] CO WPD Gatekeeper (Corvette - 2,400 tons) [integrity: 0 / 2,120] [shields: 0 / 1,000,000] (Green,

Timid)

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 42 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060 Maneuverability: 13.33, Meson Web: 20.00 %, Phase Inversion: 20.00 %, Missile Defense: 64.80 %

CO WPD Turf Defender (Corvette - 2,000 tons) [integrity: 1,900 / 1,900] [shields: 1,250,000 / 1,250,000] (Green, Timid)

100 Fuel Tankage, 2 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 5 Mk IX Force Shield, 2 Mk VI Nuclear Engine

AUXM Wynter Wyrm (Medium Auxiliary - 99,700 tons) [integrity: 42,420 / 42,420] [shields: 25,000,000 / 25,000,000] (Green,

Timid)

1,000 Cargo Bay, 5 Fuel Shuttle, 30,000 Fuel Tankage, 157 Mk II Antimatter Engine, 100 Mk IX Force Shield

5 Mk VII Long Lance Torpedo, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 1 Troop Berthing

Missile: 640,000

Maneuverability: 25.20, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 1 ------------------------------------------------------------

**DESTROYED** [531st] COZ HMS Soaker (Assault Corvette - 2,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 1,700,180] (Seasoned)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk II Fusion Engine, 1,700 Tckon 68

Maneuverability: 1.00, Missile Defense: 11.20 %

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 2 ------------------------------------------------------------

**DESTROYED** [532nd] BC GGT Little Deterrent (Battle Cruiser - 1,225,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 700,425,100] (Green, Timid)

250 Holographic Battle Display, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine, 1,000 Mk III Plasma Pulse CIDS, 699,900 Tckon 68

4 Type D Plasma Torpedo

Plasma Torpedo: 33,792,001

Missile Defense: 62.10 %

----- Post-Battle Damage Assessment Report-----

Side 1

[1] 1 IAS Appetite For Des class BB

[1] 6 IAS Death By Light class ML

[1] 80 IAS Defender class COZ..................................................1 Destroyed

[1] 1 IAS Fires Of Orion class DN

[1] 13 IAS Lamprey class ML..................................................1 Destroyed

[1] 4 IAS Leech class XB

[1] 1 IAS My Brother Is A class DN

[1] 1 IAS Patchwork Projec class BM

[1] 122 IAS Pixie class XB..................................................2 Destroyed

[1] 19 IAS Shortstuff class XB..................................................1 Destroyed

[1] 1 IAS Surplus Warrior class BB

[1] 18,918 IAS Waste Not class COZ..................................................319 Destroyed

[1] 1 IAS Well Left Alone class DN

[1] 1 IAS Whipped By Love class BB

[1] 1 IAS Will Of War class NDN

[1] 116 IDTS Hit Me Now class COZ..................................................2 Destroyed

[1] 65 IML All But Dust Rem class ML..................................................1 Destroyed

[1] 49 IML Belladonna class ML

[1] 38 IML Bottom Of Barrel class ML..................................................2 Destroyed

[1] 7 IML Burning Fields class ML

[1] 36 IML Dr Banners Fury class XB..................................................1 Destroyed

[1] 2,281 IML Shallow Water class COZ..................................................34 Destroyed

[1] 51 IML Shredders Gift class ML..................................................1 Destroyed

[1] 3 Mosquito Screen class AUXL

[1] 527 PT Monsoon class COZ..................................................10 Destroyed

[1] 16 PT109 class AUXL

[1] 1 The Vanguard class BDN

[3] 16 IAS ManoWar class CO

[3] 1 INS Man Of War class CO

[5] 5 IML Sinkhole class ML

[5] 5 IMS Wasp class CO..................................................1 Destroyed

[7] 312 Decoy Screen class COZ..................................................3 Destroyed

[7] 326 Target Drone Alpha class COZ..................................................10 Destroyed

[7] 433 Target Drone Hickup class COZ..................................................7 Destroyed

[10] 4 IML Thorn Of The Ros class ML

[12] 1 Forrestal class BM

[12] 1 IAC An Series Of Unl class BB

[12] 1 IAC BOHICA class CV

[12] 1 IAC Shrieking Fury class CVA

[12] 375 IAS Any Old Port class COZ..................................................6 Destroyed

[12] 1 IAS Balance Of Judge class SDN

[12] 1 ICC Allied Pride class CA

[12] 5 ICD Sinister Shield class COZ

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy Page 43 of 1746 Friday, October 03, 2008 2060[12] 1 ICNCS Firm Grip class BB

[12] 3 ICS Shattered Kisses class CVL

[12] 4,778 IDC Dedicates Kiss class COZ..................................................79 Destroyed

[12] 1 IMAS Winters End class BDN

[12] 1 IMCS Love Hurts class BB

[12] 8 IML Quicksand class ML

[12] 1 IMS Blushing Killers class SC

[12] 1 Kitty Hawk class BB

[12] 250 PT Interceptor class COZ..................................................5 Destroyed

[12] 1 SWE Guardian class BB

[12] 300 Target Drone Delta class COZ..................................................7 Destroyed

[12] 26 WPD Citadel Guard class CO

[12] 22 WPD Gatekeeper class CO..................................................1 Destroyed

[12] 2,289 WPD Turf Defender class CO..................................................36 Destroyed

[12] 1 Wynter Wyrm class AUXM

Side 2

[1] 1 HMS Soaker class COZ..................................................1 Destroyed

[2] 1 GGT Little Deterrent class BC..................................................1 Destroyed

================================================================================

=========================================

You're right. That is a seriously long battle report. Too bad the report generator can't group similar ships for reporting purposes like the End of Battle Section. I mean, do you really need to see:

Five times? The composition didn't change from Iteration 1 to Iteration 5.

I don't know what to tell you about the "making it right" part. :P

The fact that the Combat Engine is unstable is a lot more worrying to me. Hopefully Pete will have something in his next GM Notes about it. :rolleyes:

FWIW,

-SK <_<

Yes,

Noone is bothered by oddities in the program until it happens to them...and with zero transparency the will to fix things seems low..

Yes,

Noone is bothered by oddities in the program until it happens to them...and with zero transparency the will to fix things seems low..

You are right, of course -- nothing like this has happened to me and so I am mostly unmoved by it. But if it had happened to me, my sense of outrage would know no bounds: if I and several allies had spent several game turns organising an attack on an enemy to be accomplished before (as revealed by Spies and "human resources") the enemy could put a counter in place ... only to be stymied by a double error made by the GM and/or SNROTE software which the GM refuses to correct ... then I too would be enraged.

I have been playing SNROTE since it started in September 2002, and I have checked the message boards almost daily. I have read many posts by Locklyn and others, and I have come to feel that Locklyn is like the opposition party in a democratic country: pointing out flaws and opportunities for improvement, making sure issues are not forgotten or swept aside, and stopping those in charge from becoming complacent. In undemocratic countries, the opposition party is such a thorn in the side of those in charge, that they are often "encouraged" to shut up ... .

Now I know that SNROTE is not a country (democratic or otherwise), but I apply this principle by analogy. If RTG want Locklyn to shut up, then what better way than to "encourage" him to leave the game? This could be accomplished in a subtle way without seeming to be deliberate by, say, doubly screwing up his long laid plans and then refusing to correct them.

And if Locklyn is the target this time, who will be the target the next time? And the next? And the next?

There are many aspects to SNROTE that are left unfinished ... after 6 years !! Despite its frustrations I still play the game because, overall, I enjoy it more than any other and I have invested so much in it (time, effort, money) that I cannot let it go. But I have already warned two others from starting up in SNROTE because of its flaws and frustrations, and they have heeded me and stayed away. If I had suffered at the hands of RTG as Locklyn claims to have just suffered, then would it add to my existing frustrations to such an extent that I would re-evaluate my position as a player even though I am so hooked? I don't know -- it hasn't happened to me (yet). If Locklyn dropped from SNROTE it would not surprise me. If his allies, who were similarly screwed by RTG according to Locklyn, did the same it would not surprise me.

I would be interested to read RTG's response to Locklyn's issue as posted ... .

I think LenLorek has some good thoughts in his post, and I thank him. :cheers:

My Swedish friend is pretty down right now. More so than some of times when his health should have been a much bigger concern to him than his make believe empire.

Yeah, he rants on and on sometimes, but please do not dismiss his rants without concern.

I really do not see him as a bad guy at all. He is the same age as one of my sons and has a very cute daughter (is being pretty and Swedish a cliche ?) who just found out puberty is not some place you pass on the way to Stolkholm. :cheers:

That is a ride a father needs to experience for himself!

He tries to act like the senior player he is. Note the postings in this thread where he shares much more of his private material than he needs to share. :cheers:

It does not seem to me that Lars is trying to badger Pete into making Lars a more powerful player, but more like he is trying to make SNROTE a more perfect pastime. Lars has pretty much made himself a more powerful player thru his own efforts and those of his friends, please do not curse him for that.

There are a lot of things being done by hand that would serve us better if they were hard wired into the program in an "always work the same way manner".

There so many little things that would make SNROTE more fun to play, but are survivable as they are now.

Wouldn't it be nice if advanced construction materials were listed as construction materials, advanced on the turn entry screen. so that if you type const, you get your choice of which to build or transfer?

How about assigning character chacter 79 to a fleet, but not being able to use the drop down menu because it does not have room to show the name "Explorer Vasco DeGama character 79"?

OK, don't so we do not want to sweat the small stuff! Not doing so may be a luxury, but when you land troops on one world, you do not want to have to fight an army that is on an entirely different world.

Some things have to be fixed and thank the Locklyn for trying to fight for the integrety of the game.

Quite frankly, I have a huge vested interest in Lars continuing the game. I do not deny that. It is great to have some one you trust and respect covering a large part of your sky. If Lars drops due to lack of respect either for or from the gamemasters, I will not be the only one to suffer. It will just be a matter of time before the rest of you realize that. A dependable and fair game code would be a treasure for all of us. Pete and Russ speak of Rolling Thunder's tradition of exellence and being well respected. I do not think I could, or would try to tarnish their reputation or tradition, but right now it looks like that choice is in their own hands. I hope they value being respected enough to invest in protecting and furthering that reputation rather than forgetting that their game is special because we are willing to pay for the chance to participate in its unfolding glory.

a very verbous looker

I think LenLorek has some good thoughts in his post, and I thank him. :cheers:

My Swedish friend is pretty down right now. More so than some of times when his health should have been a much bigger concern to him than his make believe empire.

Yeah, he rants on and on sometimes, but please do not dismiss his rants without concern.

I really do not see him as a bad guy at all. He is the same age as one of my sons and has a very cute daughter (is being pretty and Swedish a cliche ?) who just found out puberty is not some place you pass on the way to Stolkholm. :cheers:

That is a ride a father needs to experience for himself!

He tries to act like the senior player he is. Note the postings in this thread where he shares much more of his private material than he needs to share. :cheers:

It does not seem to me that Lars is trying to badger Pete into making Lars a more powerful player, but more like he is trying to make SNROTE a more perfect pastime. Lars has pretty much made himself a more powerful player thru his own efforts and those of his friends, please do not curse him for that.

There are a lot of things being done by hand that would serve us better if they were hard wired into the program in an "always work the same way manner".

There so many little things that would make SNROTE more fun to play, but are survivable as they are now.

Wouldn't it be nice if advanced construction materials were listed as construction materials, advanced on the turn entry screen. so that if you type const, you get your choice of which to build or transfer?

How about assigning character chacter 79 to a fleet, but not being able to use the drop down menu because it does not have room to show the name "Explorer Vasco DeGama character 79"?

OK, don't so we do not want to sweat the small stuff! Not doing so may be a luxury, but when you land troops on one world, you do not want to have to fight an army that is on an entirely different world.

Some things have to be fixed and thank the Locklyn for trying to fight for the integrety of the game.

Quite frankly, I have a huge vested interest in Lars continuing the game. I do not deny that. It is great to have some one you trust and respect covering a large part of your sky. If Lars drops due to lack of respect either for or from the gamemasters, I will not be the only one to suffer. It will just be a matter of time before the rest of you realize that. A dependable and fair game code would be a treasure for all of us. Pete and Russ speak of Rolling Thunder's tradition of exellence and being well respected. I do not think I could, or would try to tarnish their reputation or tradition, but right now it looks like that choice is in their own hands. I hope they value being respected enough to invest in protecting and furthering that reputation rather than forgetting that their game is special because we are willing to pay for the chance to participate in its unfolding glory.

a very verbous looker

Hindsight is always better then 20/20 and in hindsight I think the biggest mistake made was allowing

something just a little larger then a combat gunboat be called a ship and 'take up space' in some database.

From the begining RTG has said that bigger is better when it comes to starship design yet they allowed

the smallest vessel size at 1000 tons. Just imagine for a second if it was 100000 tons. i dont think we would

have quite the 'problem' with massive numbers of screens we are having currently. I could be way off

but I as a player would be less inclined to build 'junk' ships that were that large. Also the cost of ship slips could be radically increased as well as shipyards. This would 'encourage' less wasting of valuable yard space

on junk. Im not saying that it would completely solve the problem but would have gone very long way

in reducing the number of these things.

Did another probe of the Hellenic HW this turn, looks like the Hellenes finally went and built themselves a big boy ship! (Mk I Aries) So a counterattack should be expected soon wheee :cheers: . Note how they have reinforced their screens with the ones that got away (42000) and now have 103000 which means they build around 25000+ screens per turn which is almost impressive :cheers:

Hope y'all had good turns

Cheers

/Locklyn

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** NAVAL BATTLE REPORT **

----- KHUZHA [ K (Orange) 5 V ] [single Star] - 1 -----

Total tonnage: 30,563,000.....Base Fire Control: 230 [7,056,000,000 bridge]

Hellenic League # 4991 (+17 [Leaders * Lifeform])

Total tonnage: 1,089,878,944.....Base Fire Control: 24 [26,682,250,000 bridge]

Homeworld PDC Hellenic League #4991 Fleet Admiral Nemo

Homeworld PDC Hellenic League #4991 Fleet Admiral

Homeworld PDC Hellenic League #4991 Grand Admiral

Homeworld PDC Hellenic League #4991 Admiral

5th Explorer Hellenic League #4991 Ranger Andromeda

6st Explorer Hellenic League #4991 Legendary Explorer

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy # 2060 [black Phoenix Rising From Golden Egg On Red Trimmed With Purple]

Never Enough To Surrender [ROE: Q] *Column Attack* (Fleet Tonnage: 30,563,000)

[Deploy Location 1] 5500 COZ IAS Waste Not (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 5500 COZ IDC Dedicates Kiss (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 BDN IMAS Winters End (Battle Dreadnaught - 19,563,000 tons [each])

<1,101,000 Fuel>

Hellenic League # 4991 [sailing Ship On A Blue Sea With A Shining Star Above]

Homeworld PDC [ROE: Z] *Standard Line* (Fleet Tonnage: 1,088,053,544)

[Deploy Location 1] 1 PFX Alpha Dog (Planetary Fortress - 58,713,200 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 12591 SOX GGT Defender II (Surface Outpost - 2,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1679 SOX GGT Defender I (Surface Outpost - 2,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 6242 DSAT GGT Defender (Defense Satellite - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 PFX Kick Back (Planetary Fortress - 68,500,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 4933 SOX GGT Decoy (Surface Outpost - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1422 COZ GGT Probe (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 PFX Green Slime (Planetary Fortress - 81,000,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 103965 DSAT GGT Speed Bump (Defense Satellite - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 PFX Slimer (Planetary Fortress - 65,000,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 6209 SOX GGT Pop the Fighters (Surface Outpost - 2,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 PFX Beta D (Planetary Fortress - 28,414,600 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 PFX I Love You (Planetary Fortress - 30,400,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 202 COZ Hit Me (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 PBX The Male Dog II (Planetary Bastion - 29,500,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 FBS Tow Me Please (Fleet Base Station - 32,400,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 PBX GGT Pimple (Planetary Bastion - 19,065,500 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 8 SOX Bunker A (Surface Outpost - 100,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 PBX GGT Kiss This (Planetary Bastion - 15,000,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 PBX GGT Are Backstabbers (Planetary Bastion - 13,139,900 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 PSX GGT Kiss My Tckon (Planetary Stronghold - 9,145,300 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 PBX GGT Bush Lover (Planetary Bastion - 12,989,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 PBX GGT Slimey Betrayer (Planetary Bastion - 13,000,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 2 BC GGT Little Deterrent (Battle Cruiser - 1,225,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 PBX The GGT Resistance (Planetary Bastion - 13,025,544 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 PFX Uno (Planetary Fortress - 39,360,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 NDN Aries Mk I (Nova Dreadnaught - 92,100,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 2 PFX The Male Dog (Planetary Fortress - 35,500,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 PBX The Pain (Planetary Bastion - 24,000,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 PFX The G (Planetary Fortress - 27,931,600 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 SFX Base Station Alpha (Surface Fortress - 800,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 BDN Hauler Mk II (Battle Dreadnaught - 12,500,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 PFX GGT Love (Planetary Fortress - 41,000,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 PFX Northern Exposure (Planetary Fortress - 32,324,900 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 PFX Tiny (Planetary Fortress - 34,329,900 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 2] 1 PFX The GGT XO (Planetary Fortress - 40,400,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 10] 1 PSX Base Station Epsilon (Planetary Stronghold - 2,760,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 10] 1 PSX Base Station Delta (Planetary Stronghold - 4,000,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 10] 1 PSX Base Station Gamma (Planetary Stronghold - 3,020,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 10] 1 SFX Base Station Beta (Surface Fortress - 1,126,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 BMZ GGT Hauler (Assault Monitor - 2,000,100 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 PSX GGT Elimination Command (Planetary Stronghold - 5,925,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 12] 1 BBZ GGT Hauler I (Assault Battleship - 3,211,000 tons [each])

<6,062 Combat Gunboat>

Fleet 1024 [ROE: R] *Column Attack* (Fleet Tonnage: 70,100)

[Deploy Location 7] 1 COLM Colonial Test Ship (Medium Colonial Transport - 70,100 tons [each])

3rd Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 2,700)

[Deploy Location 7] 1 FS Explorer I (Fleet Scout - 2,700 tons [each])

<1 Colony Beacon>

5th Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 2,700)

<2 Colony Beacon>

6st Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 2,700)

<2 Colony Beacon>

2nd Colonizer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 2,700)

3rd Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 54,500)

[Deploy Location 7] 1 LF Cargo Barge 50 (Light Freighter - 51,800 tons [each])

4th Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 62,600)

[Deploy Location 7] 1 LF Cargo Barge 50 (Light Freighter - 51,800 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 7] 4 FS Explorer I (Fleet Scout - 2,700 tons [each])

5th Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 2,700)

6st Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 2,700)

7th Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 27,900)

[Deploy Location 7] 1 LF Explorer II (Light Freighter - 27,900 tons [each])

8th Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 57,900)

[Deploy Location 7] 1 LF Explorer III (Light Freighter - 27,300 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 7] 1 LF Explorer II (Light Freighter - 27,900 tons [each])[Deploy Location 7] 1 FS Explorer I (Fleet Scout - 2,700 tons [each])

9th Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 27,300)

10th Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 54,600)

[Deploy Location 7] 2 LF Explorer III (Light Freighter - 27,300 tons [each])

11th Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 54,600)

[Deploy Location 7] 2 LF Explorer III (Light Freighter - 27,300 tons [each])

12th Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 27,300)

13th Explorer [ROE: Q] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 27,300)

Test [ROE: Y] *Standard Line* (Fleet Tonnage: 1,225,000)

[Deploy Location 2] 1 BC GGT Little Deterrent (Battle Cruiser - 1,225,000 tons [each])

GGT Test [ROE: Z] *Standard Line* (Fleet Tonnage: 120,100)

[Deploy Location 2] 1 SDDZ Little Test (Assault Star Destroyer - 120,100 tons [each])

<20 Combat Gunboat>

----- Deployed Ordnance (Fighter/Drone Survivors) -----

Hellenic League # 4991 [ 6,062 / 6,062 Combat Gunboat] Standard Attack Mk I Fusion Pulse Engine

Hellenic League # 4991 [ 20 / 20 Combat Gunboat] Standard Attack Mk I Fusion Pulse Engine

**DESTROYED** [13074th] COZ IAS Waste Not (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 700,160] (Green, Timid)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Antimatter Engine, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 700 Tckon 68

Maneuverability: 16.00, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 12 ------------------------------------------------------------

**DESTROYED** [12568th] COZ IDC Dedicates Kiss (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 700,180] (Green, Timid)

100 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk II Nuclear Jump Drive, 1 Mk III Fusion Engine, 700 Tckon 68

**DESTROYED** [57287th] BDN IMAS Winters End (Battle Dreadnaught - 19,563,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 18,156,800] [shields: 0

/ 12,625,000,000] (Green, Timid)

1,000 Fuel Tankage, 4 Mk IV Holographic Cybernetic Battle Director, 50,500 Mk IX Force Shield

420 Mk V Gravitic Thruster, 14,300 Mk VII Standoff Missile, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 281 Type D Black Sphere Generator

Missile: 2,928,640,000

Black Sphere: 74.20 %, Maneuverability: 7.56, Missile Defense: 48.60 %

**MINOR DAMAGE** PFX Alpha Dog (Planetary Fortress - 58,713,200 tons) [integrity: 315,204,492,646 / 315,213,418,800]

(Green, Timid)

660 3cm Chain Gun, 15,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 2,000 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS

150 Siege Plasma Hellbore, 35,000,000 Tckon 68, 100 Type D Plasma Torpedo

Plasma: 506,880,020, Plasma Torpedo: 844,800,034, Projectile: 58,080

Missile Defense: 12.00 %

**MINOR DAMAGE** PFX Beta D (Planetary Fortress - 28,414,600 tons) [integrity: 162,083,637,444 / 162,093,731,400] (Green,

Timid)

4,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 56 Medium Stun Beam, 25,000 Mk III Matter Disruptor

34 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 18,000,000 Tckon 68

Matter Disruptor: 704,000,015, Sonic: 24,640

Missile Defense: 0.50 %

SOX Bunker A (Surface Outpost - 100,000 tons) [integrity: 810,090,000 / 810,090,000] (Green, Timid)

100 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 90,000 Tckon 68

Missile Defense: 80.10 %

**DESTROYED** [40410th] SOX GGT Decoy (Surface Outpost - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 9,000,000] (Green, Timid)

1,000 Tckon 68

Missile Defense: 10.90 %

**HEAVY DAMAGE** DSAT GGT Defender (Defense Satellite - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 773,076 / 2,700,300] (Green, Timid)

1 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 900 Tckon 68

Missile Defense: 56.00 %

**LIGHT DAMAGE** SOX GGT Defender I (Surface Outpost - 2,000 tons) [integrity: 12,624,520 / 17,100,900] (Green, Reliable)

1 Mk III Plasma Pulse CIDS, 1,900 Tckon 68

Missile Defense: 55.90 %

**LIGHT DAMAGE** SOX GGT Defender II (Surface Outpost - 2,000 tons) [integrity: 10,417,971 / 17,100,900] (Green, Timid)

1 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 1,900 Tckon 68

Missile Defense: 69.40 %

PBX GGT Pimple (Planetary Bastion - 19,065,500 tons) [integrity: 88,553,119,500 / 88,553,119,500] (Seasoned, Valiant)

30 4cm Gatling CIDS, 110 Fighter Bay, 60,000 Laser CIDS, 10 Light Pressor Beam, 110 Mk I Flux Capacitor

4 Mk I Heavy Missile, 6 Mk I Lightning Arc Generator, 64 Mk I Meson Screen, 6 Mk I Short Range Sensor

4 Mk I Short Range Torpedo, 2 Mk I Standard Torpedo, 1 Mk II Lightning Arc Generator, 4 Mk II Medium Range Sensor

1 Mk II Standard Torpedo, 2 SLY-1 Intelligence Sensor Package, 9,830,000 Tckon 68, 300 Type B Plasma Torpedo

3 Type C Defense Screen

Energy Discharge: 11,000, Gravitonic: 8,800, Missile: 11,200, Plasma Torpedo: 158,400,006

Flux Capacitance: 0.30 %, Meson Web: 0.20 %, Missile Defense: 13.70 %, Screens: 0.40 %

SOX GGT Pop the Fighters (Surface Outpost - 2,000 tons) [integrity: 16,201,800 / 16,201,800] (Green, Timid)

2 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 1,800 Tckon 68

Missile Defense: 81.10 %

**DESTROYED** [11178th] COZ GGT Probe (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 750,160] (Green, Timid)

50 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Antimatter Engine, 1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive, 750 Tckon 68

Maneuverability: 8.00, Missile Defense: 60.50 %

DSAT GGT Speed Bump (Defense Satellite - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 3,000,000 / 3,000,000] (Green, Timid)

1,000 Tckon 68

Missile Defense: 34.80 %

PFX Green Slime (Planetary Fortress - 81,000,000 tons) [integrity: 423,306,000,000 / 423,306,000,000] (Green, Timid)

10,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 10,000 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 400 Siege Plasma Hellbore

47,000,000 Tckon 68

Plasma: 1,351,680,054

Missile Defense: 33.10 %

**DESTROYED** [44770th] COZ Hit Me (Assault Corvette - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 900,080] (Green, Timid)

1 Mk II Fusion Engine, 900 Tckon 68

Maneuverability: 2.00, Missile Defense: 43.90 %

PFX I Love You (Planetary Fortress - 30,400,000 tons) [integrity: 180,093,600,000 / 180,093,600,000] (Green, Timid)

4,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 25,000 Mk III Matter Disruptor, 20,000,000 Tckon 68

Matter Disruptor: 704,000,015

**MINOR DAMAGE** PFX Kick Back (Planetary Fortress - 68,500,000 tons) [integrity: 450,164,711,727 / 450,166,500,000]

(Green, Timid)

5,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 80,000 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 50,000,000 Tckon 68

100 Type D Plasma Torpedo

Plasma Torpedo: 844,800,034

Missile Defense: 82.40 %

PFX Slimer (Planetary Fortress - 65,000,000 tons) [integrity: 337,747,500,000 / 337,747,500,000] (Green, Timid)

10,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 15,000 Mk II Displacement Device, 10,000 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS

175 Siege Plasma Hellbore, 37,500,000 Tckon 68, 100 Type D Plasma Torpedo

Plasma: 591,360,023, Plasma Torpedo: 844,800,034

Displacement: 18.80 %, Missile Defense: 38.10 %

**MINOR DAMAGE** PBX The Male Dog II (Planetary Bastion - 29,500,000 tons) [integrity: 171,074,215,416 / 171,094,500,000]

(Green, Timid)

5,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 20,000 Mk IV Matter Disruptor, 19,000,000 Tckon 68

Matter Disruptor: 1,408,000,031

FBS Tow Me Please (Fleet Base Station - 32,400,000 tons) [integrity: 63,633,600,000 / 63,633,600,000] (Green, Timid)

4,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 8,000 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 21,200,000 Tckon 68

800 Type D Disintegrator

Energy Disruptor: 1,408,000,031, Matter Disruptor: 1,408,000,031

Missile Defense: 49.70 %

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 2 ------------------------------------------------------------

NDN Aries Mk I (Nova Dreadnaught - 92,100,000 tons) [integrity: 91,999,960 / 91,999,960] [shields: 87,499,750,000 /

87,499,750,000] (Green, Timid)

100,000 Cargo Bay, 210,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 1 Mk I Antimatter Engine, 10,000 Mk II Displacement Device

100,000 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 349,999 Mk IX Force Shield, 2,000 Type D Disintegrator

Energy Disruptor: 3,520,000,076, Matter Disruptor: 3,520,000,076

Displacement: 9.80 %, Missile Defense: 81.30 %

(Seasoned, Valiant)

600,000 Cordellium Composite, 20 Type A Plasma Torpedo

Plasma Torpedo: 2,112,000

PBX GGT Are Backstabbers (Planetary Bastion - 13,139,900 tons) [integrity: 72,046,259,100 / 72,046,259,100] (Seasoned)

165 Heavy Plasma Hellbore, 59 Mk I Plasma Pulse CIDS, 8,000,000 Tckon 68, 9 Type B ECM Package

40 Type B Plasma Torpedo

Plasma: 87,120,003, Plasma Torpedo: 21,120,001

ECM: 0.70 %, Missile Defense: 0.30 %

PBX GGT Bush Lover (Planetary Bastion - 12,989,000 tons) [integrity: 71,946,000,000 / 71,946,000,000] (Seasoned)

7,989,000 Tckon 68, 100 Type C Plasma Torpedo

Plasma Torpedo: 211,200,008

PSX GGT Kiss My Tckon (Planetary Stronghold - 9,145,300 tons) [integrity: 65,267,057,700 / 65,267,057,700] (Seasoned)

18 Burst Mine Rack, 75 Heavy Plasma Hellbore, 11 Medium Stun Beam, 163 Phased Energy Grip

Standard Hull Plate, 7,250,000 Tckon 68

Mines: 9,504, Plasma: 39,600,002, Sonic: 4,840

Phase Inversion: 1.80 %

PBX GGT Kiss This (Planetary Bastion - 15,000,000 tons) [integrity: 72,063,000,000 / 72,063,000,000] (Seasoned)

10,000 Mk I Plasma Pulse CIDS, 8,000,000 Tckon 68, 120 Type C Plasma Torpedo

Plasma Torpedo: 253,440,010

Missile Defense: 25.10 %

**MINOR DAMAGE** BC GGT Little Deterrent (Battle Cruiser - 1,225,000 tons) [integrity: 649,004,730 / 700,425,100] (Green,

Reliable)

250 Holographic Battle Display, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine, 1,000 Mk III Plasma Pulse CIDS, 699,900 Tckon 68

4 Type D Plasma Torpedo

Missile Defense: 60.10 %

BC GGT Little Deterrent (Battle Cruiser - 1,225,000 tons) [integrity: 700,425,100 / 700,425,100] (Green, Reliable)

4 Type D Plasma Torpedo

**MINOR DAMAGE** BC GGT Little Deterrent (Battle Cruiser - 1,225,000 tons) [integrity: 696,756,642 / 700,425,100] (Green,

Reliable)

4 Type D Plasma Torpedo

**MINOR DAMAGE** PFX GGT Love (Planetary Fortress - 41,000,000 tons) [integrity: 180,182,432,190 / 180,189,000,000]

(Green, Timid)

10,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 20,000 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 100 Siege Plasma Hellbore

20,000,000 Tckon 68, 100 Type D Plasma Torpedo

Plasma: 337,920,013, Plasma Torpedo: 844,800,034

Missile Defense: 66.20 %

**MINOR DAMAGE** PBX GGT Slimey Betrayer (Planetary Bastion - 13,000,000 tons) [integrity: 72,025,681,853 /

72,045,000,000] (Seasoned)

8,000,000 Tckon 68, 50 Type D Plasma Torpedo

Plasma Torpedo: 422,400,017

BDN Hauler Mk II (Battle Dreadnaught - 12,500,000 tons) [integrity: 8,004,300,000 / 8,004,300,000] (Green, Timid)

1,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 5,000 Medium Tractor Beam, 5,000 Mk I Antimatter Engine

9,000 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 8,000,000 Tckon 68, 20 Type D Plasma Torpedo

Gravitonic: 3,300,000, Plasma Torpedo: 168,960,007

Maneuverability: 3.20, Missile Defense: 76.70 %

**MINOR DAMAGE** SDDZ Little Test (Assault Star Destroyer - 120,100 tons) [integrity: 83,136,941 / 100,010,100] (Green,

Timid)

10,000 Cargo Bay, 1 Fighter Bay, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine, 100,000 Tckon 68

Maneuverability: 0.00, Missile Defense: 0.50 %

PFX Northern Exposure (Planetary Fortress - 32,324,900 tons) [integrity: 180,110,924,100 / 180,110,924,100] (Green, Timid)

3 Heavy Beam Laser, 8 Heavy Thermal Lance, 400 Holographic Battle Display, 3,900 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid

3,000 Mk III Plasma Pulse CIDS, 15,000 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 2,400 Reflective Armor Coating

126 Siege Plasma Hellbore, 20,000,000 Tckon 68

Coherent Beam: 19,800, Plasma: 425,821,457

Missile Defense: 67.20 %

**MINOR DAMAGE** PFX The G (Planetary Fortress - 27,931,600 tons) [integrity: 180,061,725,125 / 180,071,384,400] (Green,

Timid)

4,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 18,829 Mk III Matter Disruptor, 20,000,000 Tckon 68

Matter Disruptor: 530,224,651

PBX The GGT Resistance (Planetary Bastion - 13,025,544 tons) [integrity: 72,046,535,688 / 72,046,535,688] (Seasoned,

Valiant)

15 Frost Cannon, 2,544 Standard Hull Plate, 8,000,000 Tckon 68, 20,000 Titanium Composite Armor

100 Type C Plasma Torpedo

Cold: 6,600, Plasma Torpedo: 211,200,008

PFX The GGT XO (Planetary Fortress - 40,400,000 tons) [integrity: 270,093,600,000 / 270,093,600,000] (Green, Timid)

4,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 20,000 Mk IV Matter Disruptor, 30,000,000 Tckon 68

**MINOR DAMAGE** PFX The Male Dog (Planetary Fortress - 35,500,000 tons) [integrity: 225,084,840,674 / 225,094,500,000]

(Green, Timid)

5,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 20,000 Mk IV Matter Disruptor, 25,000,000 Tckon 68

**MINOR DAMAGE** PFX The Male Dog (Planetary Fortress - 35,500,000 tons) [integrity: 225,084,840,674 / 225,094,500,000]

(Green, Timid)

5,000 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 20,000 Mk IV Matter Disruptor, 25,000,000 Tckon 68

PBX The Pain (Planetary Bastion - 24,000,000 tons) [integrity: 108,108,000,000 / 108,108,000,000] (Green, Timid)

10,000 Holographic Battle Display, 10,000 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 12,000,000 Tckon 68, 100 Type D Plasma Torpedo

Plasma Torpedo: 844,800,034

Missile Defense: 62.60 %

PFX Tiny (Planetary Fortress - 34,329,900 tons) [integrity: 180,128,969,100 / 180,128,969,100] (Green, Timid)

18,000 Holographic Battle Display, 24 Medium ESAP Beam, 155 Mk II Deflector, 10,000 Mk III Plasma Pulse CIDS

20,000 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 20,000,000 Tckon 68, 95 Type D Plasma Torpedo

EnergyAbsorber: 63,360, Plasma Torpedo: 802,560,032

Deflectors: 0.50 %, Missile Defense: 74.50 %

PFX Uno (Planetary Fortress - 39,360,000 tons) [integrity: 162,192,240,000 / 162,192,240,000] (Green, Timid)

2,500 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 1,100 Mk IV Plasma Pulse CIDS, 150 Siege Plasma Hellbore

18,000,000 Tckon 68, 90 Type D Plasma Torpedo

Plasma: 506,880,020, Plasma Torpedo: 760,320,030

Missile Defense: 10.10 %

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 7 ------------------------------------------------------------

**DESTROYED** [27065th] LF Cargo Barge 50 (Light Freighter - 51,800 tons) [integrity: 0 / 1,800] (Green, Reliable)

50,000 Cargo Bay, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine, 5 Mk I Short Range Sensor, 2 Survey Lander

Maneuverability: 0.01, Missile Defense: 1.10 %, Sensors: 2.40 %

LF Cargo Barge 50 (Light Freighter - 51,800 tons) [integrity: 1,800 / 1,800] (Green, Reliable)

50,000 Cargo Bay, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine, 5 Mk I Short Range Sensor, 2 Survey Lander

Maneuverability: 0.01, Missile Defense: 1.10 %, Sensors: 2.40 %

**DESTROYED** [22481st] COLM Colonial Test Ship (Medium Colonial Transport - 70,100 tons) [integrity: 0 / 50,100] (Green,

Reliable)

20,000 Cargo Bay, 5 Colonial Berthing, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine

Maneuverability: 0.00, Missile Defense: 0.90 %

**DESTROYED** [10889th] FS Explorer I (Fleet Scout - 2,700 tons) [integrity: 0 / 700] (Green, Reliable)

2,000 Cargo Bay, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine, 1 Survey Lander

Maneuverability: 0.11, Missile Defense: 17.50 %

**DESTROYED** [11229th] LF Explorer II (Light Freighter - 27,900 tons) [integrity: 0 / 2,900] (Green, Reliable)

25,000 Cargo Bay, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine, 10 Mk I Short Range Sensor, 3 Survey Lander

Maneuverability: 0.01, Missile Defense: 2.00 %, Sensors: 8.30 %

**DESTROYED** [21555th] LF Explorer III (Light Freighter - 27,300 tons) [integrity: 0 / 2,300] (Green, Reliable)

25,000 Cargo Bay, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine, 10 Mk I Short Range Sensor, 2 Survey Lander

Maneuverability: 0.01, Missile Defense: 2.10 %, Sensors: 8.40 %

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 10 ------------------------------------------------------------

**MINOR DAMAGE** SFX Base Station Beta (Surface Fortress - 1,126,000 tons) [integrity: 682,161,846 / 743,004,000]

(Seasoned, Valiant)

126,000 Cordellium Composite, 50 Fighter Bay, 500,000 Vananite Battle Armor

**MINOR DAMAGE** PSX Base Station Delta (Planetary Stronghold - 4,000,000 tons) [integrity: 10,793,263,788 /

10,809,000,000] (Seasoned, Fearless)

100 Fighter Bay, 3,000,000 Trizenium Flex Plate

PSX Base Station Epsilon (Planetary Stronghold - 2,760,000 tons) [integrity: 7,206,840,000 / 7,206,840,000] (Seasoned,

Valiant)

1,000 4cm Gatling CIDS, 75 Fighter Bay, 2,000,000 Trizenium Flex Plate

Missile Defense: 1.80 %

PSX Base Station Gamma (Planetary Stronghold - 3,020,000 tons) [integrity: 3,861,000,000 / 3,861,000,000] (Seasoned,

Valiant)

100 Fighter Bay, 500,000 Trizenium Flex Plate, 1,520,000 Vananite Battle Armor

**MINOR DAMAGE** PSX GGT Elimination Command (Planetary Stronghold - 5,925,000 tons) [integrity: 39,384,606,257 /

39,388,950,000] (Seasoned, Determined)

12,500 Holographic Battle Display, 3,000 Mk II Plasma Pulse CIDS, 4,375,000 Tckon 68

Missile Defense: 33.70 %

BMZ GGT Hauler (Assault Monitor - 2,000,100 tons) [integrity: 1,001,000,080 / 1,001,000,080] (Green, Reliable)

10,000 Light Tractor Beam, 1 Mk III Fusion Engine, 1,000,000 Tckon 68

Gravitonic: 1,650,000

Maneuverability: 0.00, Missile Defense: 0.10 %

**MINOR DAMAGE** BBZ GGT Hauler I (Assault Battleship - 3,211,000 tons) [integrity: 1,998,012,604 / 2,001,211,000]

(Green, Resolute)

3,000 Holographic Battle Display, 4,109 Light Tractor Beam, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine, 5,000 Mk II Plasma Pulse CIDS

2,000,000 Tckon 68

Gravitonic: 677,985

Missile Defense: 60.90 %

----- Post-Battle Damage Assessment Report-----

Side 1

[1] 5,500 IAS Waste Not class COZ..................................................5500 Destroyed

[12] 5,500 IDC Dedicates Kiss class COZ..................................................5500 Destroyed

[12] 1 IMAS Winters End class BDN..................................................1 Destroyed

Side 2

[1] 1 Alpha Dog class PFX..................................................1 Minor

[1] 1 Beta D class PFX..................................................1 Minor

[1] 8 Bunker A class SOX..................................................1 Minor

[1] 4,933 GGT Decoy class SOX..................................................1519 Heavy, 232 Crippled, 748 Destroyed

[1] 6,242 GGT Defender class DSAT..................................................1980 Heavy, 267 Crippled, 1004

Destroyed

[1] 1,679 GGT Defender I class SOX..................................................618 Light, 171 Medium, 37 Heavy,

52 Crippled, 16 Destroyed

[1] 12,591 GGT Defender II class SOX..................................................3901 Minor, 1970 Light, 457

Medium, 203 Heavy, 51 Crippled, 15 Destroyed

[1] 1 GGT Pimple class PBX

[1] 6,209 GGT Pop the Fighters class SOX..................................................2583 Minor, 584 Light, 100

Medium, 7 Heavy, 1 Crippled

[1] 1,422 GGT Probe class COZ..................................................597 Destroyed

[1] 103,965 GGT Speed Bump class DSAT..................................................43817 Destroyed

[1] 1 Green Slime class PFX

[1] 202 Hit Me class COZ..................................................76 Destroyed

[1] 1 I Love You class PFX

[1] 1 Kick Back class PFX..................................................1 Minor

[1] 1 Slimer class PFX

[1] 1 The Male Dog II class PBX..................................................1 Minor

[1] 1 Tow Me Please class FBS

[2] 1 Aries Mk I class NDN

[2] 1 Base Station Alpha class SFX..................................................1 Medium

[2] 1 GGT Are Backstabbers class PBX

[2] 1 GGT Bush Lover class PBX

[2] 1 GGT Kiss My Tckon class PSX

[2] 1 GGT Kiss This class PBX

[2] 3 GGT Little Deterrent class BC..................................................2 Minor

[2] 1 GGT Love class PFX..................................................1 Minor

[2] 1 GGT Slimey Betrayer class PBX..................................................1 Minor

[2] 1 Hauler Mk II class BDN

[2] 1 Little Test class SDDZ..................................................1 Minor

[2] 1 Northern Exposure class PFX

[2] 1 The G class PFX..................................................1 Minor

[2] 1 The GGT Resistance class PBX

[2] 1 The GGT XO class PFX

[2] 2 The Male Dog class PFX..................................................2 Minor

[2] 1 The Pain class PBX

[2] 1 Tiny class PFX

[2] 1 Uno class PFX

[7] 2 Cargo Barge 50 class LF..................................................1 Destroyed[7] 1 Colonial Test Ship class COLM..................................................1 Destroyed

[7] 12 Explorer I class FS..................................................8 Destroyed

[7] 2 Explorer II class LF..................................................1 Destroyed

[7] 8 Explorer III class LF..................................................3 Destroyed

[10] 1 Base Station Beta class SFX..................................................1 Minor

[10] 1 Base Station Delta class PSX..................................................1 Minor

[10] 1 Base Station Epsilon class PSX

[10] 1 Base Station Gamma class PSX

[12] 1 GGT Elimination Comm class PSX..................................................1 Minor

[12] 1 GGT Hauler class BMZ

[12] 1 GGT Hauler I class BBZ..................................................1 Minor

================================================================================

=========================================

Thanks for sharing the battle reports, it is very much appreciated.

I cant believe the scale of the battles, my empires have a long way to go to reach that level.... of course when I finally do you will be fighting in wars involving several trillion/Zillion tons of ships and Ill still be in awe!:}

Now I know that SNROTE is not a country (democratic or otherwise), but I apply this principle by analogy. If RTG want Locklyn to shut up, then what better way than to "encourage" him to leave the game? This could be accomplished in a subtle way without seeming to be deliberate by, say, doubly screwing up his long laid plans and then refusing to correct them.

And if Locklyn is the target this time, who will be the target the next time? And the next? And the next?

**Whinge, whine**

Don't start feeding Locklyn's whining with your paranoia! Everyone makes mistakes -- there's an old saying "the person who never made a mistake is the person who never made anything". The successful man or woman is not one who never makes mistakes (no such person exists), but one who recovers or corrects mistakes, and learns from them for next time.

Whenever I make a mistake as a player in SNROTE, I do my best to fix it and carry on, working out a way to avoid making the same mistake in the future. If RTG make a mistake due to a software bug or manual intervention, then I expect them to fix it depending upon how trivial it is, and I have heard many stories of this being the case.

RTG have an enviable reputation in the PBM world and, as with all great reputations, it takes years to acquire. But a bad reputation is acquired much more quickly. I will not judge RTG so harshly when they make an occasional mistake or two.

If RTG want to "encourage" Locklyn to leave the game, then one or two drastic mistakes probably would not do it -- so I don't think this is happening, despite what LenLorek may think. Now if RTG were **contunually** screwing up Locklyn's game turn, then I might agree with LenLorek. But from what I know of RTG's reputation, I don't believe this will happen.

So, tell me, Locklyn, how was your game turn this time around -- or are you not so eager to tell us when things go RIGHT?

Gervais P-F