Rolling Thunder Forums

the best game going

Marklen X

Wow, how much longer can Greece continue to lose 18 division armies each turn and keep advancing? Come on Greece, you know you want to move those tanks into Geneva, go ahead, it will be ok.

How much longer can Poland absorb 1500 plus losses in TU-2's before the skies above Switzerland and southern France are no longer dark with the Polish menace?

How much longer can Rumania continue his adventures in Africa while his brother in arms, Greece, is being devastated at every turn?

How much longer can Algeria hold out against the determined attacks of all of the above?

Methinks it will be fun to get these answers.

Nice surprise. Here I am thinking you are out of pea shooters and you shoot down lots of my nice planes. Good move on your part. Makes it interesting.

Wow, how much longer can Greece continue to lose 18 division armies each turn and keep advancing? Come on Greece, you know you want to move those tanks into Geneva, go ahead, it will be ok.

How much longer can Poland absorb 1500 plus losses in TU-2's before the skies above Switzerland and southern France are no longer dark with the Polish menace?

How much longer can Rumania continue his adventures in Africa while his brother in arms, Greece, is being devastated at every turn?

How much longer can Algeria hold out against the determined attacks of all of the above?

Methinks it will be fun to get these answers.

Nice surprise. Here I am thinking you are out of pea shooters and you shoot down lots of my nice planes. Good move on your part. Makes it interesting.

The surprises in store for you have only begun my friend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Calamaran, you killed a few planes, but I think things are going to get ugly for you pretty soon. Poland, you are moving awful slow for a guy with a 4 to 1 numerical advantage!

Yeah, yeah. You already have destroyed over 150 divisions of three other players armies in southern France/Italy/Switzerland this game, not to mention a ton of my aircraft. The "broken wing" gambit won't sell.