Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic 81

thevamp

Guest Spongebob

Ah Vamp or should I call you Plankton. Everyone knows Plankton is a bigger loser than Spongebob. But Yes I doo agree with you. Everyone join this game and hunt the sponge. I will make it easy for you.... Im requesting Denmark again.

One final point - I wont post again here until the game starts, I know most think Im an annoying little sponge and for most part that is true but I dont want page after page of pre-amble before a game starts.

I would also suggest most dont respond and wait to declare there nations.

OMG :thumbsup: Have I just developed some morels - Nahhh!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any ideas on when this one is going to start? :jawdrop:

If this game follows the pattern of past games, then it will start on Day one.

By the way, I will be maintaining a protective role regarding my son.

So watch out, you lot!!!!

He is a God woman. Can't you see you are embarrasing our son!

Guest Spongebob

Errrm a little confused :beer: there are so many people are claiming to be by dad its getting a little worrying.

I need all suspected fathers to submit to DNA testing.

Anyway I am getting bored now im out of 80 and I need 81 to start soon, Come one how many have signed up so far, I need more victims

Errrm a little confused :beer: there are so many people are claiming to be by dad its getting a little worrying.

Anyway I am getting bored now im out of 80 and I need 81 to start soon, Come one how many have signed up so far, I need more victims

Dear Spongiebaby,

Time I write something, but maybe to some not, but I don’t care in some way, no I have to correct myself: in every way.

Well the one that is confused is definitely you, you are correct, once (is a nice feeling doesn’t it). So you are thrown out again? Well some things do never change. But that is good, meaning VIC81 will start soon, by signing up from by “player” more. I will sign up also this time as Denmark and only as Denmark, so I can show you how you can play it. But wait….is Denmark an island? No? Well in that case I will play as Bornholm……and nobody knows I am over there, with the Russian Tech….

But at least I will help you to stay in the game for some time, and than I will finish you off and I will transfer your troops in nice Victory Points. But than you have to be honest (???) and inform us, or at least me, what country you try to play this time.

So, now about the meaning of the word victim: you also could say “looser” and with that word you should be familiar with for all those games you played, or at least tried to, by now.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of an “Island (in the sun” sung by Harry Belafonte) or jnhwtouz w in VIC79.

Guest Spongebob

Errrm a little confused :( there are so many people are claiming to be by dad its getting a little worrying.

Dear Spongiebaby,

Time I write something, but maybe to some not, but I don’t care in some way, no I have to correct myself: in every way.

Well the one that is confused is definitely you, you are correct, once (is a nice feeling doesn’t it). So you are thrown out again? Well some things do never change. But that is good, meaning VIC81 will start soon, by signing up from by “player” more. I will sign up also this time as Denmark and only as Denmark, so I can show you how you can play it. But wait….is Denmark an island? No? Well in that case I will play as Bornholm……and nobody knows I am over there, with the Russian Tech….

But at least I will help you to stay in the game for some time, and than I will finish you off and I will transfer your troops in nice Victory Points. But than you have to be honest (???) and inform us, or at least me, what country you try to play this time.

So, now about the meaning of the word victim: you also could say “looser” and with that word you should be familiar with for all those games you played, or at least tried to, by now.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of an “Island (in the sun” sung by Harry Belafonte) or jnhwtouz w in VIC79.

I see Red :blink: you have reverted to a lesser species, unable to string together a simple sentence, unable to type anything that remotley makes sence. Your a crackpot. At least when I type a load of drivell its drivell people can relate to, your meanderings dont.

From your waffle above i am going to take the important words, string them together for you and the rest of the world .

I am Rednas and I am the Sponge, all hate me, all attack me, I will beat you all.

Errrm a little confused :( there are so many people are claiming to be by dad its getting a little worrying.

Dear Spongiebaby,

I see Red :blink: you have reverted to a lesser species, unable to string together a simple sentence, unable to type anything that remotley makes sence. Your a crackpot. At least when I type a load of drivell its drivell people can relate to, your meanderings dont.

From your waffle above i am going to take the important words, string them together for you and the rest of the world .

I am Rednas and I am the Sponge, all hate me, all attack me, I will beat you all.

Spongierookie,

Yes I have. I can adjust at any level, even yours. Well was it to difficult for you? As you can see you are the only one who is admitting this. But we will help you. I start okay: you are a natural born looser. You’re ass has been kicked so many times now you can be called the Redass of the Forum.

You gone beat me, with that record you are holding? What a laugh, you are a good joke whisperer, you rascal.

Well I wait and see you in VIC81, but keep in mind that a game has, as I explained many times before….., only 73 turns. So meaning you have to hurry if you want to attack me. But to speed up things I will attack you, but only if you don’t have been kicked out of the game once more before, you’re natural behavior I believe.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of I don’t know yet in VIC81