Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

The only thing did was get my ass whupped following pressure from the alliance to invade Syria. Okay the mistake was mine but no need to blame all your misfortunes on me. Your alliance partners had some part to play in all this.

PS this is one of the rare occassions the Face behind the sponge is speaking. This is not the place to air personal grievances. :laugh: Keep it in character.

Guest Spongebob

Anyway on with the important business of causing Mayhem and Destruction. I will remain as quiet as a mouse and as usual not let anyone know who I play - My sole mission in life is to survive till T12 then unleash damnation upon a nation.

:beer: Hannibal is wondering if the leaders of Algeria and/or Libya would like to be my guest at a state dinner in their honor. If you are interested please RSVP either in private or in the forum. I will have our best dancers preform in your honor. :(

Tunis

Ah St M, your claim to my land already has someone squatting there. Someone is not telling the truth. Destroy the interloper my young apprentice.

I trust you have read (und understood) the rulebook this time Sponge?!

Best of luck in game 81!

Greetings,

Erich von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

I dont suppose you have raised your head above the ramparts in this game have you, I thought you would have seeing as it looks like your getting your ass whupped in 80. :beer: