Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual the Danish King has not got a clue. The union between Denmark and Norway lasted until 1814, the union between Norway and Sweden lasted until 1905 and the way things are going now that Union between Norway and Sweden may well resurface.

You may have got control over Iceland, Faeroes and Greenland, that is fine as they will be the only thing you have control over when my navy pounds Copenhagen to dust and removes your population from the mainland.

Do yourself a favour, build some rowing boats, evacuate your country. I would goto greenland if I was you, Iceland wont want your lot after those comments you made.

And while your on the journey take some history books and get your facts right :woohoo:

Finally this is an open invataion to Sweden, Join with Norway again together we can rule the Scandinavian peninsular.

Syria here, let's get this party started. Talk to me Turkey.

What would you like to talk about surrendering on turn one? :woohoo:

Yeah, that's it, surrender on turn one. We accept your offer to surrender to us.

Cocky and impertinent you are. After my Elite Turkish forces finish leveling your pitiful little country, I will send you another copy of your disrespectful answer. Build a lot of thick walls, dig very deep holes, Panzer's have large bullets and really like running over crunchies.

"War is not only a way of life for the nomad, but also the quickest way to wealth"

73 - Norway - RIP

74 - Tunisia - RIP

75 - Denmark - RIP

76 - USA - RIP

78 - Denmark - RIP

79 - Still Playing

80 - Trans Jordan - RIP

81 - Still Playing

Maybe instead of SpongeBob, we should call you RIP van winkle... Ha! B):nuke::woohoo:

As usual the Danish King has not got a clue. The union between Denmark and Norway lasted until 1814, the union between Norway and Sweden lasted until 1905 and the way things are going now that Union between Norway and Sweden may well resurface.

You may have got control over Iceland, Faeroes and Greenland, that is fine as they will be the only thing you have control over when my navy pounds Copenhagen to dust and removes your population from the mainland.

Do yourself a favour, build some rowing boats, evacuate your country. I would goto greenland if I was you, Iceland wont want your lot after those comments you made.

And while your on the journey take some history books and get your facts right :woohoo:

Finally this is an open invataion to Sweden, Join with Norway again together we can rule the Scandinavian peninsular.

Haaaa!!! I looked and it says right here that errr...um..... dang. Norway became part of Sweden in 1814.

But later, it says that Sweden recognized Norways independence in 1905. The Norwegians rejected democracy and chose the DANISH king to be their king. King Haakon ruled from 1905 to 1957. You must therefore submit to your king (me). I may spare your life since you seem to know a little history.

I guess Im going to have to teach you some more lessons

The Kalmar Union (1396–1537)

The Union with Denmark (1537–1814)

Now this is interesting......

Union with Sweden

In 1814 Denmark-Norway was defeated in the Napoleonic wars and the king was forced to cede Norway to the king of Sweden in the Treaty of Kiel (January 14). The Norwegian dependencies Iceland, Greenland and the Faroe Islands were kept by Denmark.

The union was peacefully dissolved in 1905 after several years of political unrest when Sweden recognised Norwegian independence. The parliament offered the throne to Prince Carl of Denmark, who accepted it after a referendum confirmed the monarchy and rejected a republican form of government. On November 18 he ascended the throne under the Norwegian name of Haakon VII.

Now there may be a Dane on the throne but he is ELECTED and had to change his name so he would not be picked on, as such the facts remain you dont know your dates in history. Typicle Danish bravado impressing its will on Norway.

So let me re-wright the history books.

Its 1939, the King is forced to flee and Norway becomes a Republic. Long Live the Republic. Union with Sweden again is what the Norwegan people want and revenge for hundreds of years of Danish repression.

I still await the Swedish deligation in Oslo, Join with us. I hear its nice in Finland this time of century

Guest Spongebob

And what did halvan do?

Bake a cake?

Do the washing up?

Make the bed?

I as German Emperor wish to start my campagin again by DW on everyone and enyone. It will be in order of the most offensive and Denmark is first. How dare my Dad defile my nation.....

No wait Im Denmark, yes thats it, Denmark, All DW on me - Ha, Thats going to work. No point calling for help your dooooomed.

Hello All Pseudo Kings although to me you all sound more like Queenies,

I don't need any history lessons, I make my own history.....as I think about it this is a strange sentence it also could be explained in an other way. What ever. Stop telling about what happened before in the Real World….we are in a game……okay…..I will tell you what will happen in VIC81…in T4. My goal is to be number 1 on the World Events. Palma DW on Bornholm, or something like that.

So, when can we start to shake history and DW.

I am the Ruler of ……. Oh no….not yet….Rednas Ruler of hgb wtr zw