Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Hey Bob, they sure are trash talking our Denmark!

They can trash talk all they like, Denmark will prevail, as soon as my dad is gone that is. I will set sail as soon as I can to Liberate the Homeland.

Its a bit quiet this forum, not many declarations of ownership and the first turn is nearly due.

As for others they should keep out of what is essentially an "Internal" "Scandinavian" issue.

Before you get too upset, just keep in mind that it is only a matter of time before Scandanavia is just another Russian province. B)

Kurassier? What is this you speak of? The people of Norway have no quarrel with you. All I wish to do is unite the Scandinavian people by force if need be.

The Northern Russian people have nothing to fear of me, Denmark on the other hand should by now be filling the evacuation boats and sailing away.

Finland will have recieved my terms for acceptance into the Greater Scandinavian fold. Knowing that the Finns are, shall we say, of limited intelligence, our diplomats may have a hard time convincing them but by T3 they should have been able to understand the difference between joining with us or total annhiliation.

Sweden has already joined the Greater Scandinavian cause. There is nothing that can stand in our way of uniting the Scandinavian people.

Kurassier did not say which part of the Russian fold !

But I suggest NOT Northern Russia!

Ok. I'll be clear. History will someday record that in the year 2008 or 2009, the 'newly' reunited Scandanavia Kingdoms under the nominal sway of Norway will surrender to the might of Russia under the control of the Emperor Kurassier who rules from MOSCOW. The tired and worn out Scandanavians under the rule of King Quisling of Norway surrender to the massive invasion of their country by Russia. Scandanavia (Norway, Sweden and Finland) become the Russian province Northwest Baltic. Denmark becomes a separate province we will call Jutland (just for fun)

There, is that clear enough?

:thumbsup::woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

Murrraaaaghhhhhh Murrrraaaaghhhhh!!!!! All my old friends are here with me to cause mayhem and destruction to the whole world.

We shall sail the seven seas and land in the Lowlands from that point we shall spread the word of the Sponge and all shall worship me.

I need someone to pick on, any volunteers? :thumbsup:

Let me be equally clear! :woohoo: You will be liberating Scandinavia from my rule, not Norway's. :woohoo: I will annihilate my brothers and then my forces will be too depleted to fend off the Russian bear :thumbsup:

Ok, that works for me. :woohoo:

I will tell you something else that works Kurassier - A Road To Moscow.

Well, as the soon to be Capital of the World, all roads will lead to Moscow. :woohoo:

and truthfully, it really doesn't matter to me who is ruling Scandanavia when I get there. :thumbsup:

and as for Northern Russia not liking my tanks moving through his territory, he probably won't even notice since all the Russian tanks are painted the same. :woohoo:

:woohoo: