Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

How many full 18 division armies have I completely eliminated? 10...15...20?

Gentlemen, thanks for kills. :thumbsup:

PanzerGeneral of Bulgaria

I am sure you fought brillantly but the world events suggest you're toast ?

Hey, ST, now that you've taken Malta...ya think we can have peace now?

Malta!!! Another target!!!!! But I'll let it go since we are not at war. 8300 air points killed last turn.

Tunisia warlord

I'm already there since T47 ! Guess you already have more enemies than is healthy for you. I will also not get involved in your war with my TA's. The mediteranean is a bit of a side show for me and I have more serious business to attend to.

Sven, make me an offer and I won't refuse. Why don't you come over for a conference and we'll decide how to divide Europa amongst us after the war !

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malta!!! Another target!!!!! But I'll let it go since we are not at war. 8300 air points killed last turn.

Tunisia warlord

I'm already there since T47 ! Guess you already have more enemies than is healthy for you. I will also not get involved in your war with my TA's. The mediteranean is a bit of a side show for me and I have more serious business to attend to.

Sven, make me an offer and I won't refuse. Why don't you come over for a conference and we'll decide how to divide Europa amongst us after the war !

Unfortunately, I don't have ANY foreign provinces, beyond what has been ceded to me by previous TA's. It's enough on my plate keeping the Americans, Canadians and Portuguese out of MY provinces. I'll be a Vic 81 survivor, but certainly not a winner.

:blink:

Tunisia warlord

Unfortunately, I don't have ANY foreign provinces, beyond what has been ceded to me by previous TA's. It's enough on my plate keeping the Americans, Canadians and Portuguese out of MY provinces. I'll be a Vic 81 survivor, but certainly not a winner.

:thumbsup: Tunsia Survivor???!!!!! I did get a lick or two in :thumbsup: