Rolling Thunder Forums

advanced start game

Marklen X

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Oh one more thing - I have requested Denmark so if you want to find me then please dont pict that nation and you will know where I am. :blink:

Im so confident in this game that im going to win that im telling you all in advance.

Reference to the Poll - I dont need allies or TAs :o:cheers:

Personally I think the sponge's idea of random selection sucks. Victory has always been about choosing your country, your tech, and your allies you want to play around. Why would you change the whole concept of the game because of advanced starting tech and stockpiles.

I think the only thing that needs to change is who is allowed in the game. There are way to many people that play victory that drop the game after one bad fight early in the game. For instance in game 78 s. russia lost an army early in the game after much heavy losses on both sides. He and his 5 team group all dropped out immediately afterward. These are not the type of people you want in a game with no scheduled ending. :cheers:

Personally I think you should finish a game of victory to get to play in a special game.

I never give up untill the last bullet is fired :python: and the last trooper is dead!

• 2 weeks later...
I am anxious to see this game get started. Sign up sign up :cheers:

Predator, looking at your sig line, it seems you may have forgotten game 75.

Personally I think the sponge's idea of random selection sucks. Victory has always been about choosing your country, your tech, and your allies you want to play around. Why would you change the whole concept of the game because of advanced starting tech and stockpiles.

I think the only thing that needs to change is who is allowed in the game. There are way to many people that play victory that drop the game after one bad fight early in the game. For instance in game 78 s. russia lost an army early in the game after much heavy losses on both sides. He and his 5 team group all dropped out immediately afterward. These are not the type of people you want in a game with no scheduled ending. :cheers:

Personally I think you should finish a game of victory to get to play in a special game.

I never give up untill the last bullet is fired :blink: and the last trooper is dead!

Hey Saint Michael, I sent you a pm, just wanted to say, Go Ducks!

Hi Guys,

It's close as Marklen noted - using the Mk I Eyeball it does look like there are going to be some bumps with a few single nation pick registrations that clash. Somebody will end up getting a contested nation of course but the others will get bumped out of the initial startup and have to pick from what's available afterward if they want to get in. The game will set up a little short so that shouldn't be a problem (I expect it will fill before the first turn as most games do) but if you have a single nation registration and want to add some options to it before the initial startup just let me know. I'll probably try to set it up some time next week if all goes well.

Take care & good gaming!

Russ

Hi Guys,

It's close as Marklen noted - using the Mk I Eyeball it does look like there are going to be some bumps with a few single nation pick registrations that clash. Somebody will end up getting a contested nation of course but the others will get bumped out of the initial startup and have to pick from what's available afterward if they want to get in. The game will set up a little short so that shouldn't be a problem (I expect it will fill before the first turn as most games do) but if you have a single nation registration and want to add some options to it before the initial startup just let me know. I'll probably try to set it up some time next week if all goes well.

Take care & good gaming!

Russ

YOU RIPPA!!!!

That means it 's good.

Just an Aussie expression.

You wouldn't understand.

Portugal Paul

Guest Spongebob

Listen Up World

If any of you have picked Denmark email russ and withdraw that choice, im one of those single pick players. I need Denmark in such a pretigeous game. Come on people you know it makes sence.

Spongebob and Denmark is like Fish and Chips - Born to be together.

You cannot deny yourself the pleasure of fighting me on my home turf and adding another RIP to my list, unless your all afraid that I will win this time. :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

Has anyone else picked Denmark, come on fess up. I NEEEEEEED Denmark and Denmark needs me, come on let me know if you have also picked Denmark, whats my chances.

CONFESS IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN DENMARK