Rolling Thunder Forums

advanced start game

Marklen X

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else picked Denmark, come on fess up. I NEEEEEEED Denmark and Denmark needs me, come on let me know if you have also picked Denmark, whats my chances.

CONFESS IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN DENMARK

I chose Denmark, what are you going to do about it?

I'm not fesing up but what's so good about Denmark?

Guest Spongebob

Ahhh your all scared that if I get Denmark you'll looooose! Chicken, revoke your choice, none of you are worthy of such a great nation and you know what if you do get it the whole world will think your ME and attack you anyway. :cheers:

I am anxious to see this game get started. Sign up sign up :cheers:

Predator, looking at your sig line, it seems you may have forgotten game 75.

Personally I think the sponge's idea of random selection sucks. Victory has always been about choosing your country, your tech, and your allies you want to play around. Why would you change the whole concept of the game because of advanced starting tech and stockpiles.

I think the only thing that needs to change is who is allowed in the game. There are way to many people that play victory that drop the game after one bad fight early in the game. For instance in game 78 s. russia lost an army early in the game after much heavy losses on both sides. He and his 5 team group all dropped out immediately afterward. These are not the type of people you want in a game with no scheduled ending. :blink:

Personally I think you should finish a game of victory to get to play in a special game.

I never give up untill the last bullet is fired :cheers: and the last trooper is dead!

Hey Saint Michael, I sent you a pm, just wanted to say, Go Ducks!

I have been working way to much, I am behind in much stuff, I will catch up soon and yes GO DUCKS!

Guest Spongebob

St M - My loyal disciple, dont let anyone take Denmark from me, they all want it and we both know its MINE, MINE I TELL YOU - Murrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!!

Dont let them have it, quick bring me the tin foil "THEY" are probing my mind, "THEY" want my secrets like

Smedders is realy an bible bashing preacher

Von Manstain was once married to a poodle called fluffy

The monk once auditioned for the part of Friar Tuck in Robin Hood but was rejected as being too fat

Marklen X is called X because he cant spell his last name - its %£&?**$

Oh S*1T, they have succeded, my brain is leaking - HELLLLPPPPP!!!!!

(Sits cross legged in a corner rocking singing christmas songs by slade and wizard)

St M - My loyal disciple, dont let anyone take Denmark from me, they all want it and we both know its MINE, MINE I TELL YOU - Murrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!!

Dont let them have it, quick bring me the tin foil "THEY" are probing my mind, "THEY" want my secrets like

Smedders is realy an bible bashing preacher

Von Manstain was once married to a poodle called fluffy

The monk once auditioned for the part of Friar Tuck in Robin Hood but was rejected as being too fat

Marklen X is called X because he cant spell his last name - its %£&?**$

Oh S*1T, they have succeded, my brain is leaking - HELLLLPPPPP!!!!!

(Sits cross legged in a corner rocking singing christmas songs by slade and wizard)

The war God's will not let anyone have Denmark but you, It is preordained oh Bob on high :P

It looks like its soon to start me thinks - Dont all pick on me, wait till I DW on you first - Thanks

spongie

Turn 26, that will be VIRGIN territory for you. :P

I hope you do not find it too confusing. :unsure:

That extra turnsheet. All those new units you've never used before.

I can already sense that panic :o

:ph34r::woohoo::D:woohoo::woohoo:

gecko,

survivor of some, :cheers:

too the last man in others, :ranting: