Rolling Thunder Forums

game 75

Marklen X

All done..... <_<

Now to count the loses and plan the next great game of victory.... :P

Thanks to all the survivors and to those who have left the game early do to being overrun.... :cheers:

Now the survivors can all exchange turns to see what each of us had and what stuff our esteemed enemies had hidden... :cheers:

The known group of survivors by group

Iceland

Great Britain

Morocco

Algeria

Northern Russia

Central Russia

You left out Egypt, who though overrun, continued to do turns and deserves special praise for hanging in there, after all my other TA's crapped out on me.

Southern Russia

Poland

Rumania

DezertCamel :blink:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All done..... <_<

Now to count the loses and plan the next great game of victory.... :P

Thanks to all the survivors and to those who have left the game early do to being overrun.... :cheers:

Now the survivors can all exchange turns to see what each of us had and what stuff our esteemed enemies had hidden... :blink:

The known group of survivors by group

Iceland

Great Britain

Morocco

Algeria

Northern Russia

Central Russia

You left out Egypt, who though overrun, continued to do turns and deserves special praise for hanging in there, after all my other TA's crapped out on me.

Southern Russia

Poland

Rumania

DezertCamel :blink:

then he belongs with the algeria and morccco group, not the bottom block of countries. And yes I forgot about him, since I did not fight him.

DezertCamel :cheers:

Well, that was fun. That was the first game I actually finished. I've had to drop out of several games for lack of time, as well as getting my butt kicked in a couple as well, but I must say it feels good to finish one. It's a bit of a grind, though. <_<

I started out as Iraq, moved to Turkey, and then played the last half of the game as Northern Russia. I wonder what the record is for number of countries played in the same game? :P

To everyone who finished, and especially my great allies, congratulations! :blink: It was a pleasure playing with you all.

Kevin