Rolling Thunder Forums

Potential Special Variant Game

RTGRuss

southern russia, turkey, syria, iraq, egypt, rumania and several others dropped for no apparent reason. many of those countries mentioned still don't have foreign countries in their borders and are playable positions :(

regarding my area of game 82. :P

Turkey got caught flatfooted by iraq and syria. then syria turned on transjordan. two down..... :blink:

iraq got slowed down by persia, but fought back. syria started going after saudi. :drunk:

persia and uae double teamed iraq, ending their ability to fight..... :cheers::cheers:

syria having outside issues, dropped, but will be assimulated by persia and uae in the next few turns. two more down :P:thumbsup::wacko:

as far as southern russia and egypt, who knows, egypt lost a portion of it's country to libya. southern russia was fighting rumania. now both are quite. but outside of southern russia. most have large chunks taken out of them or are completely overrun.

On the brightside predator, I will meet you in the middle when I get there, so don't drop. Plus I have plans on invading the usa before I am done. :unsure:

DezertCamel :robot:

One last note, it's not the special game that causes people to drop, they do that in normal games as well. :o