Rolling Thunder Forums

Spongebob - Friend or Foe

Guest Spongebob

Would you ally, TA, Nap or DW with the Sponge?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now get on your knees and kiss my Ring

As Smedley already stated:

'Sponge is a primitive, sessile, mostly marine, water dwelling, filter feeder that pump water through their bodies to filter out particles of food matter'.

In other words: you don't have a Ring to kiss...

:cheers:

Regards,

THE SHeikh.

• 1 month later...
Guest Spongebob

How little you know me, the more you confront me the more insults i will fire your way, many have tried to counter the whittisums of the Sponge and all have failed, you also will follow the same path.

I actually think my last comment was one of my best, cutting and to the bone. :D

If you think that was a good one , then you are truely a small mind......keep on flailing , sputter your silly comments , and time will repeat itself....this will be another game where you last a few turns , and out you go....read this after 10 turns go by , and then I can say " I told you so " .

The oscar for the best propaganda character in the game:

On number 3, ruler Deutschland, Deutschland über alles, with his famous Sponges-on-the-beach-picture: Erich von Manstein

Big wave for this newbe!!

The runner up, weaering his new TShirt, ugly army boots and a pith helmet when he invades your country,

smedleythebarbarian!!!!!

we want MORE MORE :blink:

And the winner is.... with more than 600+ posts -the old hand- and with his new avatar he couldn't miss the top seed. Do I have to say more?

GENERAL SPONGEBOB!!!

The "father" whose name is on your birth certificate drew my attention to this travesty.

Not a mention of your dear old mum.

You little shit!

No, make that "bastard".

You will never progress beyond Turn 10 in any Game without the blessing and prayers of your mum.

It's not too late to win me over.

:D we just love him!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you - I would just like to mention a few people who without them I could not have achieved what I have done.

I would like to thank my various dads, Smedders, Dark Lord, that guy from the chippy.

I would like to thank Monk who makes me laugh

Also Desert Camel who was my first declared victim

Thanks also to my agent, publicist, manager and dentist

Thanks to the color yellow

To Patrick, Squidward, Mr Krabbs

And finally thanks to all of you who voted for me, without the miriyad of enemies and annoying self righteous lets take the world and game seriously because I dont have a life; I would not be here today.

• 2 months later...

Well before turn 3 you can't attack so that's out.

If he were on my border I would plan to change that border as soon as I could break. Heh heh. If not, well, information on the location of the Sponge seems quite valuable, so I would test market conditions for this valuable information :blink:

Race