• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USA checking in.

Northern Russia checking in.

Portugal Paul

Hello Miraeng,

Are you having another go with Portugal??? Make sure this time you don't spend too much money on the fixed defences as this will get you again in the negative morale spiral...

Norbert

Trouble is it's like real money, I can't hang on to it either.

Hello Miraeng,

Are you having another go with Portugal??? Make sure this time you don't spend too much money on the fixed defences as this will get you again in the negative morale spiral...

Norbert

Trouble is it's like real money, I can't hang on to it either.

You can feel "lucky" in this game as you have been give 10 times the starting treasury...

Perhaps you can hang on till the end of the game... Oeps, this is an open ended one...

Norbert

As i got bumped does anyone have the guts to fess up who got my beloved Denmark :cheers:

Oh Bob on high, Denmark is in the hands of the faithful :o . We shall see if the war god's will favor us this time :beer:

Now where is Marklen X Some people would like to know.....

He's hiding from me. My spies are everywhere and have unearthed him hiding in the mountains of france just east of italy. :cheers::beer:

"the mountains of France just east of Italy"? There are no French mountains on my map east of Italy. I am not hiding, I am here, and I will be happy to give you a free autographed photo when I march through Sofia.