Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 82

Kurassier

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of people checking in from pacific and mtn time zones lately as newbies. Somehow I am doubting these can all be new players. More likely they are veterans trying to keep their identity secret, I am curious as to how many of them also took the privacy option. :holiday:

Half the countries have checked in but where are the rest? :holiday:

Persia, you thought I was a chump. I'll show you a chump as my T-34 rolls to the Indian Ocean.

-Jag

T-34s are good tanks. I will hate to destroy them, but at least they will be worth a lot of victory points. Send some Il-4s too so I can get some air kills.

Is this a invitation only party or can anyone join :cheers:

Persia, you thought I was a chump. I'll show you a chump as my T-34 rolls to the Indian Ocean.

-Jag

T-34s are good tanks. I will hate to destroy them, but at least they will be worth a lot of victory points. Send some Il-4s too so I can get some air kills.

I'll bring my T34s and IL-4s as well. and to all the countries between me and Persia, don't mind the armor, just passing through......

:cheers::beer:

I'll bring my T34s and IL-4s as well. and to all the countries between me and Persia, don't mind the armor, just passing through......

Sorry, no t-34's are allowed in the Indian ocean. Especially if that means they must pass through the country of UAE. :cheers:

Now if you want to take the long way around by way of the United States, then go ahead. :blink:

Opps forgot, russian tech does not do very well over water. :o

I guess it's via the North Pole, Just watch out for Santa :beer: and his gizmo creating elf army :thumbsup: .

So enjoy your journey north. :beer::nuke::cheers::cheers::nuke:

DezertCamel :robot: defender of the Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean

Guest Spongebob

Are you missing me yet? :cheers: This game would have been a lot more fun with the Sponge around. I could have invaded UAE, Persia, France, Germany, Czechoslovakia and Italy all in one go

I am encouraged by all the players that seem to be using russian tech. What many may not realize yet but russian tech in a open ended game is a disadvantage down the road. When my king tigers arrive my tanks will be better and russian airforces will never leave the ground as they will be decimated by the powerful german jets. In a super game american or german tech is the way to go.....