Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 82

Kurassier

Predator,

Just make sure that you are around when I show up with my spear and rash. Don't get wiped.

I want to have some fun before you fall under me.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predator,

Just make sure that you are around when I show up with my spear and rash. Don't get wiped.

Since you are over in the U.S.A. I'll make it easy for you. You will be able to find me in France where it looks like I can kill two birds with one stone, how convenient! :D:beer::beer::laugh:

Predator,

Since you are over in the U.S.A. I'll make it easy for you. You will be able to find me in France where it looks like I can kill two birds with one stone, how convenient! :drunk::beer::D:laugh:

Yes to bad it will be at least 30 to 35 turn before I even get to fight over sea's. So turn 55 or 60 before I even start a war. With some lucky person. If your in France then I will get to put you under my large foot. :beer:

Im realy upset :beer: no ones missed me

You have to actually go away before anyone can miss you. :beer:

Which remind me, if a sponge is torn apart under water and nobody hears it scream, did the sponge really exist? :beer::D

wow, everybody does one turn, and the whole board goes dead, whats the deal?

Well,

Maybe everybody is looking at their 18 brand new heavy tanks! It's not often that you can build a large army like that in the first turn!

I mean; 18 SS panzer IIIH is an awesome sight! Especially with that new camouflage paint on them: desert brown!

Can't wait to do some "exercises"...

Don

Syria82

Well,

Maybe everybody is looking at their 18 brand new heavy tanks! It's not often that you can build a large army like that in the first turn!

I mean; 18 SS panzer IIIH is an awesome sight! Especially with that new camouflage paint on them: desert brown!

Don

Syria82

That is not as pretty as my 18 cavalry divisions!

Well,

Don

Syria82

That is not as pretty as my 18 cavalry divisions!

I must have done something different, I have 18 band members.

They sure do sound good tho