Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha very funny Monkey, come on brave one tell me if your playing and who so i can finally pay you a visit and slap you into the next game. :holiday:

PS I still think my Avatar is better than yours.

I am sorry Bob I'm not playing in this game. :cheers: My positions in general run a littlebit longer than yours. :( Four "Sponge free" Vics are wonderful and enough for me. In this game another player has to clean up Spongistan, maybe Predator alias Ghazi can help you. But you hae to expain him the right way. He sometimes get lost on his way to his enemies. :holiday:

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Well the response to this game is most underwhelming :holiday: Here I was sitting in my Pinapple thinking I will have some new blood to annoy and wipe out and the total response has been a few coppers shy of a shilling.

Come world, declare yourself. I will start the ball rolling seeing as it looks like I am playing this game on my own

Germany, there now come and get me if you dare :holiday:

Well the response to this game is most underwhelming :cheers: Here I was sitting in my Pinapple thinking I will have some new blood to annoy and wipe out and the total response has been a few coppers shy of a shilling.

Come world, declare yourself. I will start the ball rolling seeing as it looks like I am playing this game on my own

Since you are so brave SpongeBob I'll declare myself; :drunk:

Trans-Jordan checking in :cheers:

This may be a game of Noobs, but it does have the two most annoying posters :(

Here's to SpongBob and Portugal Paul :drunk:

Brothers Strait- Did you accept my challenge? :holiday:

Well the response to this game is most underwhelming :cheers: Here I was sitting in my Pinapple thinking I will have some new blood to annoy and wipe out and the total response has been a few coppers shy of a shilling.

Since you are so brave SpongeBob I'll declare myself; :drunk:

Trans-Jordan checking in :cheers:

This may be a game of Noobs, but it does have the two most annoying posters :(

Here's to SpongBob and Portugal Paul :drunk:

Brothers Strait- Did you accept my challenge? :holiday:

Rogue Leader

Spongbob may have offended you at sometime or even booted you off a game more like it.

But what have I done.

Trans-Jordan and you make a weak team so if you want Portugal, Go for it.

You have no worries from me Trans-Jordan is a no-go zone for the Portuguese people we want Spain France Germany and the rest.

Perfect Perpetrator Portugal Paul

Guest Spongebob

I second that emotion...... however I feel I must correct one inacuracy.

:( Having looked over the historical records of Spongebobs conquests since my re-introduction to Victory some 10 games ago it would appear that not only have i found it difficult to remain in a game longer than 10 turns but also that I have never ever kicked anyone out of the game.

Let me recall history

#14 Denmark - European Game, some success and from what I can rember had a large chunk of Germany

#21 Ireland - European Game, company folded I think

#73 Norway - Forgot how to even enter orders and thus a swift defeat at the hands of Sweden

#74 Tunisia - Ganged upon by the bullys on my borders so lasted a short time

#75 Denmark - my beloved Denmark. Lasted until T19, lasted longer than Monk playing Sweden but no money to continue the fight. Two failed landings on a drop out was the final nail... Now whats next.

#76 USA - Was being beaten by Canada but he then dropped however the damage was already done, could not get into the fight so lasted until T20+ish

#77 DID NOT PLAY, too busy trying to make the last game work.

#78 Denmark - defeated by Monks lies and HPWs German tanks around turn 8

#79 Iceland - run out of money but stuck around till T19, actually had some success but Iceland is like the USA, impossible to run a sea fairing nation in my books, this games hard enough without ships.

#80 Trans Jordan - Betrayed by the monk and his un-holy alliance. No Fun At All.

#81 NOT PLAYING, lost the will to live and play Victory after the last game.

#82 NOT PLAYING, Someone stole Denmark my only choice.

#83 I'm Back with avengence.

Ok the record does not look good but who cares, its a game and its fun and lets face it without the likes of Spongebob and Portugal Paul your lives would be soooooo much duller. :D

G21.....company that folded was PBM Express....company based out of Dordrecht , Holland....Paul was wanted by Dutch IRS.......my beloved SN II folded also......

The Dark Monk seems to have pursued you rather diligently , so many games ruined by dear Michael....he was my best ally in both SN II and Space Pioneer ( Quirxel Games ).....you should try to get along with him , best ally you could ever have....

I second that emotion...... however I feel I must correct one inacuracy.

:( Having looked over the historical records of Spongebobs conquests since my re-introduction to Victory some 10 games ago it would appear that not only have i found it difficult to remain in a game longer than 10 turns but also that I have never ever kicked anyone out of the game.

Let me recall history

#14 Denmark - European Game, some success and from what I can rember had a large chunk of Germany

#21 Ireland - European Game, company folded I think

#73 Norway - Forgot how to even enter orders and thus a swift defeat at the hands of Sweden

#74 Tunisia - Ganged upon by the bullys on my borders so lasted a short time

#75 Denmark - my beloved Denmark. Lasted until T19, lasted longer than Monk playing Sweden but no money to continue the fight. Two failed landings on a drop out was the final nail... Now whats next.

#76 USA - Was being beaten by Canada but he then dropped however the damage was already done, could not get into the fight so lasted until T20+ish

#77 DID NOT PLAY, too busy trying to make the last game work.

#78 Denmark - defeated by Monks lies and HPWs German tanks around turn 8

#79 Iceland - run out of money but stuck around till T19, actually had some success but Iceland is like the USA, impossible to run a sea fairing nation in my books, this games hard enough without ships.

#80 Trans Jordan - Betrayed by the monk and his un-holy alliance. No Fun At All.

#81 NOT PLAYING, lost the will to live and play Victory after the last game.

#82 NOT PLAYING, Someone stole Denmark my only choice.

#83 I'm Back with avengence.

Ok the record does not look good but who cares, its a game and its fun and lets face it without the likes of Spongebob and Portugal Paul your lives would be soooooo much duller. :D

Hi Spongy

You are so right.

They take everything to heart!

It's not our fault they have no sense of humour.

Why would you stay in the game at all when you get trans-Jordon and you are a bit soft?

Petulant Paul of Portugal

Dear Spongy!

let me have a look:

We met each other the first time in 75. You told me I have to to offer you an alliance. This diplomatic strategy is well know as "ally or die" since this time. The effect of your dipomatic strategy is also well known. You lost xOdense and xCopenhagen at turn 5 to some visitors from Sweden. You only survived because Norway all my other TAs quit (I think this generates a little antipathy against rookies in my brain) and I do not like to wait until northern Russia starts to consume me.

Victory 78: I was unlucky: Germany was your neighbor and my friend, due to that I was not able to take my revenge directly. You are right, I planed your destruction and HP got you for breakfast with some little help from Sandy. I think it was turn 5 when you lost this war right?

Victory 80: I decided to invent my good side after your 78 disaster and include you into a five person alliance (a major error I will not do again). You are the only person I know who is able to destroy his army with in turn 4 all by himself. You ruined the game and you never followed any plan or agreement. You are crazy, you are a high risk for your TAs and the only possible diplomatic status between you and me in the future is war.

Please quit this game, never play it again, go and join Richard in his Super Nova game. I am sure he will be happy to consume you.

Michael alias the Monk

Spongy....

When I see what Michael writes .....he most definitely does not reward stupidity or ineptness . Neither do I . Please do not start Supernova...it will be way too complicated for you anyway . Why do you torture yourself in playing Victory! ? Don't you realize it is a lost cause....while I think your bombastic ramblings in the forums are a " interesting " source of amusement , the right strategy would be for you to be able to back up your words.....something which obviously is not happening . There are some nice computer games out there in which you can turn the difficulty level down......Pacman , maybe....or Space Invaders....

Guest Spongebob

I thought you said you woz not playing, could not resist facing your Nemesis eh?

Anyway I just want to say I love your revisionist history on V80 - The plan as discussed was Monk and Sponge TA then you asked if i minded a few other joining the party, it seem I was the after thought not the others. I built up and invaded when told to as a loyal ally it just took a while to break the NAP and yes I got wiped out in one fell swoop due to a lack of intel from my so called allies. And forgive me when I say this but when so called allies start to use that other well know strategy - Do As We Tell You or Get Dumped I was left with a bitter taste in my mouth and without the will to continue in a game when I was treated with such contempt.

So in the words of my Great Great Grandfather - Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Now on with the war - I truely hope you are here in this game, I know you wont tell me who you play as I wont tell you but if it ever gets out then I am coming after you and no-one else. And if your so sure of yourself then you will not fear me and tell me your nation. Unless your Chicken Monk :D

Spongy....

When I see what Michael writes .....he most definitely does not reward stupidity or ineptness . Neither do I . Please do not start Supernova...it will be way too complicated for you anyway . Why do you torture yourself in playing Victory! ? Don't you realize it is a lost cause....while I think your bombastic ramblings in the forums are a " interesting " source of amusement , the right strategy would be for you to be able to back up your words.....something which obviously is not happening . There are some nice computer games out there in which you can turn the difficulty level down......Pacman , maybe....or Space Invaders....

Dont know you and dont care. Monk is the only one who deserves my bullets, your just one of his puppets.