Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Sponge where are you? Or have I first to look under every dirty rock in this world? I have bad news for you: the spongy hunters are already on their way. :D But I am sure you will find a way to kill yourself before they get you. :cheers:

Maybe Lord Harkonnen likes to join the spongy hunter? :(

The Monk

Hehe , Michael....oh hell no , not even about to start playing Victory!....although it probably would be fun to hunt Sponges as a diversion , I think there are plenty in this game who will ensure plenty of housewives will be amply supplied with kitchen sponges to ensure that their kitchen counters and sinks will shine and sparkle from being wiped with the bodies of this spongy character...ya'll have fun and hunt this sponge down like the sponge he is....happy hunting

Ok...upon careful consideration.....and The Dark Monk's persuasive arguments , we have filled all the stand-by positions , and will make this game a massive sponge-hunt....we also are taking bets as to on which turn his spongyness will bite the big one.....I am thinking the middle of the first decade....happy hunting to all my friends , and will be looking forward to be in consultations to coordinate our moves...

G21.....company that folded was PBM Express....company based out of Dordrecht , Holland....Paul was wanted by Dutch IRS.......my beloved SN II folded also......

The Dark Monk seems to have pursued you rather diligently , so many games ruined by dear Michael....he was my best ally in both SN II and Space Pioneer ( Quirxel Games ).....you should try to get along with him , best ally you could ever have....

still alive...

http://www.pbmexpress.nl

they stopped the playbymail though..

and somewhere I read he hhas a new partner nowadays...

atleast we got our input programm from that time :D

Guest Spongebob

I think you can kiss that good bye along with your arse Monk Puppet.

Come on all you Sponge Haters, declare yourselves, you cant all be afraid of one lillo Sponge :D

Guest Spongebob

If thats the best retort you can come up with then I'm onto a winner :thumbsup: Oh come on Shirley you can.... oh hold on a mo! I must not call you Shirley. I know how upset you get. Now where was I... Oh yes.... Shirley you can trawl through my old post and make a few comments about my death before turn 10, or the fact my mother ran off with THAT fish, or that Monk is a wierd sexual deviant and what he does is un-natural and a crime against god.

Come on Monk Puppet Im sure your master wont mind you having a thought of your own, throw me a bone here, give me something to work with.

I know your the love child of Scarecrow and Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz but a coupling of those two must have produced a brain cell if not a heart. :cheers:

I guess if you cant come up with anything useless to say then I will have to resort to the one thing I said I would never do and thats place you on ignore.

A poor child I may be but Im RICH in ideas, in life, in substance, in form.

May I quote from Hamlet (ok its Star Trek really)

"What a piece of work is Sponge? How noble in reason? How infinite in faculty, in form, in moving, how express and admirable. In action, how like an angel; in apprehension, how like a god..."

Thank You and Goodnight! :D:(:thumbsup: